Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, PauloYoshi said:

Very interesting results. Looking for that kind of formation. Will give it a try.

Cheers, you might want to watch over the MCs passing in game, especially the playmaker pass completion. It was the main reason I recommend a tweak, the passing settings have been nothing like they have been in BETA. For the BWM the settings seem fine now, for the playmaker 'More Direct' passing works better sometimes.

Also unsure about wingers passing.

I play with D-Line changes aswell, means I play standard defensive line most of the time with offside trap ticked, and I untick 'Tighter Marking'. For me, it works better most of the time. But I left it as the default tactic of knap for the download. 'Much Higher' can be tremendous if you have a really good defensive line or also if you have a weaker side trying to keep the opponnent away from your goal, but it's quite risky aswell.

This is what I'm going for most of the time -
1244167044_Schalke04v1.FCKln_Tactics.png.7eb832ad0dac1e1a2f4c6570ec8ccc80.png

I have made good experiences using higher defensive line aswell against (shorter) passing-based sides.

50 minutes ago, knap said:

@AllInAll

I made similar changes to the Venom tactic I posted earlier.

Very sure those changes will further improve your testing results, especially defensively. In FM20, I mainly used your tactics alongside AVIATOR, and every single time I changed the defensive line to this, rocking FM20. Basically I was just looking for any high scoring tactic of you, made the DLine changes and swooooop :D

16 horas atrás, AllInAll disse:

Cheers, you might want to watch over the MCs passing in game, especially the playmaker pass completion. It was the main reason I recommend a tweak, the passing settings have been nothing like they have been in BETA. For the BWM the settings seem fine now, for the playmaker 'More Direct' passing works better sometimes.

Also unsure about wingers passing.

I play with D-Line changes aswell, means I play standard defensive line most of the time with offside trap ticked, and I untick 'Tighter Marking'. For me, it works better most of the time. But I left it as the default tactic of knap for the download. 'Much Higher' can be tremendous if you have a really good defensive line or also if you have a weaker side trying to keep the opponnent away from your goal, but it's quite risky aswell.

This is what I'm going for most of the time -
1244167044_Schalke04v1.FCKln_Tactics.png.7eb832ad0dac1e1a2f4c6570ec8ccc80.png

I have made good experiences using higher defensive line aswell against (shorter) passing-based sides.

I already tried some matches with FC Porto and I can say it's the best 4411 seen this FM21 version. Amazing the AMC work.

In FC Porto Otávio suits this role, but the hot prospect Fábio Vieira is simply amazing with assists.

Thanks for the D-Line tips, will help in LLM saves too. :)

On 07/10/2020 at 20:47, knap said:

Only just seen this, sorry. No notification came up. I am not sure about your question,but think it might have been.

Edited by Lacking Ambition

21.1.2 Changelist (includes but not limited to)
-----------------------
- Users getting stuck before penalty shootouts
- Users getting stuck post-match
- Users stuck with 'waiting to go live' popup during network games
- Rare crash when viewing player information panel
- Rare crash for end of season review item
- Ball teleports when goalkeeper taking penalty during shootouts
- 'Accept and Give Ultimatum' incorrectly accepts all offers
- Entire intra-squad friendly first XI ineligible
- Players out on loan not getting work permit points for league banding 
- Dugout staying on screen during highlights
- Match stats selected from scoreboard resets when entering tactics or half-time
- Touchline tablet functionality improvements