Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• knap changed the title to FM 21 BETA = FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 BETA - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Started a save with man u just to get into the swing of things. Won the league with 102pts. Then started a long term save with Blyth Spartans and am struggling so bad :D they are predicted 21st tbf but it's usually easy to over achieve in the lower leagues

1 hour ago, knap said:

@agreed

Are your transfers the same quality as previous years?

Have you tried cautious mentality?

If you send me your game I will have a look, but the tactics are basically the same as FM 20

I'll send it you later if things don't improve. At work atm. No I haven't tried changing the mentality. Usually have success in lower leagues with the same tactics I use as utd. As for transfers - yeh I guess so. Tend to just sign a bunch of 3* guys on free transfers which usually does the trick. I mean I am about mid table so struggling seems a bit of an exaggeration. It's just that previous years I always had back to back promotions fairly comfortably, and that was on full release so you'd think this year it'd be even easier since it's a beta

1 hour ago, knap said:

@agreed

I used to run LL Tests in past FMs with Margate or Kingstonian. I can run them again this year if there is a problem.

hi knap i manage naesby boldklub in 2.division of danemark who is close to LL i have try many tactics in IR with only results draws or loss on friendlies that i have reload many times for trying different mentalities or different tactics but with no great results and i have try for my third match to watch the match the first time i have try holy ghost od fire 433 cautious but my team play so bad and i was dominate by the other team and loss largely i decide to reload and try with another tactic who the "shape" was suggested by my AM 4231 just to see if there were a difference

i have use the beta beowulf 4231 rmd and the results was totally different  i have win 4-2 with playing good football for this level against a better team i think and the 2 goals it was because i have change the mentality to positive to secure the score  but my players have begin to play very bad and they have score 2 goals easily

i have play other friendlies and i have win largely but it was against weaker teams so i don't know if that can help you or someone else

i have recruit nobody except grey players to fill my -18 team as i have take many young for my first team

20201116154325_1.jpg

20201116154536_1.jpg

20201116154551_1.jpg

20201116154306_1.jpg

1 hora atrás, knap disse:

@Sir Thomas

I do not usually bother about players fitting roles. The midfield tends to have a holing player and one that gets forward, and in order to create that set up I tend to ude a DLP and BBM.

i think i'm scoring more goals with 2 strikers than with the 3 (both argus). So i'm using that one for now.

Capturar.JPG

4 minutes ago, Fribbe said:

Better than attacking?

I wouldn't say it's always better, but it can be as good or better in certain situations of the match. It's already been mentioned; going all out attack will tend make the AI clamp up and stuff the box. I'm switching back & forth but seeing more goals scored on Cautious & Balanced than Attacking but I'm waiting for more results. Your mileage may vary. 

On the other other hand, in a cup final, I was down by a goal against Man U in ET (not the current squad) while using a different tactic.  I switched to MadAsHatter (very attacking), scored 2 goals and won.