Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, radetzky said:

WOW.

just plug and play or changed something during the matches?

Last 10-15 min if i`m up by 2-3 goals i go Positive or Cautious depends on opposition. 

Cautious against bigger teams, Positive against mid table teams

Im Liverpool about to finish my 2nd season, i have a good squad, Havertz, Martinez, Dembele, Sancho, Mane, Salah, Firmino and the usual defence, which is the best tactic to continue this save for the long term, as close to plug and play as possible and have a good corner set up so Van Dijk can continue his rich vein of scoring.

On 02/10/2020 at 16:34, knap said:

I'm speaking as someone who uses the tactics of this wonderful man. I wanted to share my first results in this tactic for version 20.4.4. P.s. I always use 4-2-3-1.

I won all the trophies last season with the old different tactic. (20.4.1 4-2-3-1 Kashmir vol5)

And I think I'll do the same with this tactic this season.

Although I have not yet faced very strong teams this season but I used overwhelming force against Tottenham.

newtac.png

Edited by Catalystr

@ygooh7

No, and probably unlikely.

This was around a few months agoand just changes some of the values in the physics file. Our resident prof had a good look and came up with a few tweaks to the file but we mostly decided it was not worth hassle.

The Prof will take another look to see if any radical changes but looks like a non runner.

@knap your warrior tactic is just amazing took me to the ucl final in which sadly we lost and didnt put the best performance but i was pleased with how we got there and so far in the ucl its working wonders 3-0 up vs roma in 20 minutes we conceded 2 after put i was confident in my team and the tactic i changed to the warrior in the second leg vs leverkusen we dominated but were unlucky but the venom and faith did the job in the 1st leg you are an amazing tactic creator 

thank you knap.png

roma.png

@knap I saw someone mention in the General sub forum and it certainly looks true in my save (2049). 

Deep into a save, MANY AI managers, especially the top managers, use the 4231 Wide formation. Even managers who never used it IRL are now using it. 

I always thought it was the manager(s), but I often have trouble against this AI tactical formation, regardless of which tactic I'm using. 

What might be a good tactic to go up against it? 

Thanks

Edited by Heywood JaBlowme

Hey guys!

I'm currently having troubles getting to watch matches when playing - the highlights simply do no appear. In fact nothing does, apart from the match overview box... Any idea how I can solve this problem? If I rewind to look at whatever happened previously, there's no problem at all! The problem only appears to be when I'm "live" during the match. Weird! Have never tried anything like it before, and I have ofc tried to change my highlights settings and stuff...

Really hope someone can help me out here! Thanks

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

56 minutes ago, NIKOSPAN said:

Hey guys!

I'm currently having troubles getting to watch matches when playing - the highlights simply do no appear. In fact nothing does, apart from the match overview box... Any idea how I can solve this problem? If I rewind to look at whatever happened previously, there's no problem at all! The problem only appears to be when I'm "live" during the match. Weird! Have never tried anything like it before, and I have ofc tried to change my highlights settings and stuff...

Really hope someone can help me out here! Thanks

Is it PC or Laptop?

Have you installed the new drivers for the GPU?

15 hours ago, Nomer said:

@knap your warrior tactic is just amazing took me to the ucl final in which sadly we lost and didnt put the best performance but i was pleased with how we got there and so far in the ucl its working wonders 3-0 up vs roma in 20 minutes we conceded 2 after put i was confident in my team and the tactic i changed to the warrior in the second leg vs leverkusen we dominated but were unlucky but the venom and faith did the job in the 1st leg you are an amazing tactic creator 

thank you knap.png

roma.png

What tactic of venom and faith and warrior do you use ?

Yes @knap the 451 is effective (so far) against annoying 4231 Wide bug(?)  Still, it sucks that everyone or almost every AI Manager is using it! 

Changing the AI manager's preferred formation with the In Game Editor is an option but I'm not sure if it would hold over the long run and that squad would be out of their element if they're not familiar with it.  The Robo Manager bug. 

3 hours ago, NIKOSPAN said:

Laptop! Nothing happens when I reboot, things just stay the same... Crusho regarding new drivers for GPU - how do I know? I always download whatever new update, so the game should be up to date itself

If it`s a black screen, that`s a GPU problem, doesn`t like something.

Have you tried other games? 

Update on Torino save using ARSENAL ATTACK TACTIC 4231

2019/2020 Season 

T1.thumb.jpg.5acc08e8e6d98d65fdbd89faae701f30.jpg

2020/2021 Season going strong killing the league again

No world class players, just a few wonderkids : Almada, Kana, Esposito & Armini  

T2.thumb.jpg.4d4a18b39f18479df3110554074d04eb.jpg

Champions League group stages

T3.thumb.jpg.42e22714c771f13730dbf7fce2cb5159.jpg

T4.thumb.jpg.28a7119e2ab52df3aa79799f66b446cd.jpg

Edited by Crusho79bv

@hanharg54

The MR L Test has no PPMs and a tacti has to work with a top team, with many PPMs and LL with few PPMs.

It would also be very difficult to measure the impact of PPMs on a tactic

In general good movement PPMs would be useful but I doubt essential.

1 ora fa, Crusho79bv ha scritto:

Update on Torino save using ARSENAL ATTACK TACTIC 4231

2019/2020 Season 

T1.thumb.jpg.5acc08e8e6d98d65fdbd89faae701f30.jpg

2020/2021 Season going strong killing the league again

No world class players, just a few wonderkids : Almada, Kana, Esposito & Armini  

T2.thumb.jpg.4d4a18b39f18479df3110554074d04eb.jpg

Champions League group stages

T3.thumb.jpg.42e22714c771f13730dbf7fce2cb5159.jpg

T4.thumb.jpg.28a7119e2ab52df3aa79799f66b446cd.jpg

Impressive. It's a good team but no world class players as you wrote. 

Still using attacking mentality all the games apart going cautious or balanced to defend the lead?

I always had big troubles agains Juventus when i played in the Serie A. They have 3 midfielders in the centre pitch and an AMC and i just got smashed all the times with plenty CCCs for them

12 hours ago, radetzky said:

Impressive. It's a good team but no world class players as you wrote. 

Still using attacking mentality all the games apart going cautious or balanced to defend the lead?

I always had big troubles agains Juventus when i played in the Serie A. They have 3 midfielders in the centre pitch and an AMC and i just got smashed all the times with plenty CCCs for them

I never buy world class players and i don`t play with big teams

I like to buy young good players and train them into world beaters all the time. Never played with Barca, Real, Bayern or teams like that. Arsenal is the biggest i played and just because i`m an Arsenal fan.

I have my own system of individual training: Round the GK, simple short passing, move into channels etc...

I start games on attack and i watch what`s going on, i tweak as the games progress to positive or cautious

I play all the games 3D