Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stremka

I do not trust FMRTE,so do not use FMRTE.

There is no freeze and I missed the fact that ca 135 team was better, Maybe I will re run testbut it overachieved under normal save conditions.

9 minutes ago, knap said:

@christrott79

Good pts total with Spurs.

I will test it next.

@knap

Yeh, had a horrendous start to season 2 after a big sqaud inprovement and put season 1 down to lucky RNG.

Season 2 has really turned around now and we are absolutely ripping, was in 10th, 10 points off Man City now 2nd in February 4 points behing Liverpool.

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE UNOFFICIAL MR L TEST NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

I've been using fire&water 4312 and 4321 and tff sheild wall to great effect.

2 promotions in 2 seasons with Stade Nyonnais, then 3 in 3 with Burton

However I'm struggling in the prem, which was expected, I'm looking to change a bit, would Holyghostfire be recommended (top of Mr L testing table) or is there a better/more suitable tactic which is a f&w upgrade?

1 hour ago, knap said:

@christrott79

MR LTest 424

1788163488_Screenshot(2033).thumb.png.cfdfc1ea3a7acd91802758d38dffb7e3.png601019898_Screenshot(2032).thumb.png.7d66de9d3dbd71b3c4df5474b2221ad3.png

Haha, that’s not very good is it?!

Would be nice to know how it compares to the other 424’s you have though. 

I had a good run with Beowulf 424 with IF’s, won league from season 3 onwards but couldn’t win champions league at all which isn’t good enough in my book

I am enjoying this Black Echo 424 though, just done Arsenal 8-1 at home and it seems strong away against the big boys which is always a good sign I find  

@Earnie is God!

There were problems with the League since the start, so CA had to be increased. Rober fixed the problems and we then found the league was too easy so restored the CAs to 160 and 135. However did not find a way to change team names.

Any 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 on 20.4.1 that are fun to play with and get the striker scoring? Tried quite a few in the last couple of days and none of them are getting the best out of the striker or AMC/attacking centre mid. I have a wealth of promising attacking players but cannot find a system that gets them firing