Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@knap

all tactics tested on 20.2.3; Now test Madasahatter half season(20.2.3) next half season(20.2.4). After I test tactic Wulf442P101

20.2.4 Changelist:

– Improved one-on-one finishing
– Recalculations regarding clear-cut chances
– Tweaks to penalty kick conversion rates
– Improved crossing variation and instruction behaviour
– Improved defensive tracking from long balls
– Improvements/tweaks to referee behaviour
– Various other balancing tweaks/improvements

Edited by erzet17

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, knap said:

Wulf 442 DL P101 Set up with MU

923578053_Screenshot(357).thumb.png.8162403e50604f8ca176effdfdabdc7b.png

Thanks for this. This was the second formation i used on them. I drew against everton then got hammered by City but thinking that was more cause i should have changed the mentality to Positive in both games?

eencaeYesterday at 20:30

http://bit.ly/eencae_analysis Quick recap: re-played MUFC vs LFC 10 times with various combinations of mentality/DL/LOE. Now re-playing the return fixture LFC vs MUFC. The best home combination (out of those tested) was Positive/Much Higher/Much Higher with a win percentage of 70% and points per game of 2.3. Tried this first for the away game and it dropped to 10%/0.3.

On 15/01/2020 at 20:51, knap said:

@askeyt

I did a 99pt version, which I am not sure I ever posted and Par1s has a version which is not posted.

You are welcome to try them.

Thanks Knap! I wouldn't mind a bash at them if you could point me in the direction of the download link?

You can win league with the 4231 at bottom of list. My 433 is weaker than the 4231 but can still win league.

Many just want to use a certain formation and make it work. If you look at testing then it is more orientated towards 442 type tactics.

If you look at MU squad they can certainly play a 433 as they can a 451. or 442.

If anyone is looking for a top tactic for a dominant team in the league to destroy teams that park the bus or against defensive teams on 20.2.4 beta, Beowulf P107 442 seems to be working wonders again. 25-0  GD after 5 games. More precisely, 14-0 in 2 games against bottom teams, 11-0 against subtop and top teams in 3 games. Set pieces are deadly, strikers are scoring a lot, wingers and wingbacks getting regular assists, midfielders scoring screamers. Thanks Knap, for how it plays out, it almost feels like a exploit tactic.

First, thanks Knap for all the great tactics, i have a preference to 4-4-2 tactics so this year is a bliss

Had a fine game on 20.2.3 with scillian as home and leipzig as away tactic with 2 successive promotions

Now iam looking to start a new game in the new beta version with venom vol2 and lookaway tactics but i never tried tactics with IWB before

So, I was asking if IWB should have at least a strong other foot same as IW and IF? Do you think that these 2 tactics would perform better than my previous tactics in the new ME? also it'd be nice if you can suggest which of the 2 tactics should be used for home and away games

Thanks again.

Hi all great tactics a always i am curious i am using 3322 tactic  1st season i won the league lost the cup but now i am 8th match of the second season and for some reason i have 3wins 4 draws and 1 defeat i dont know why .. any ideas or can you suggest a tactic to swap?

11 minutes ago, knap said:

You an use I tunes to import

Any way to do it without a PC? I found instructions on how to do it, but it said I first would have to download the tactic to my PC and then share the file via iTunes. But without my PC i’m stuck..

22 hours ago, knap said:

@knapYou can win league with the 4231 at bottom of list. My 433 is weaker than the 4231 but can still win league.

Many just want to use a certain formation and make it work. If you look at testing then it is more orientated towards 442 type tactics.

If you look at MU squad they can certainly play a 433 as they can a 451. or 442.

Which 4231? And for the beta engine?

Edited by AlexanderJSE

Tested tactic: WULF442P101, half season (2034/2035) ACMilan on patch 20.2.4. PLayed games, on OI's

Results in UCL are incredible, 1st time knap tac's dropped from group stage. The worst in league 72% acc passes. Strikers are useless in this tac.

@knap 

It's cross tactic or new cross engine? 75+% goals from crosses and after crosses(11-19meters). Long balls behind defenders don't work. No one conceded/scored

edit: France World Cup (winner) results before Milano. Mbappe in my save 215 games - 185 goals (France manager 2026-???) 

gggg.png

sssss.png

wcres.png

Edited by erzet17

FM 20.2 Tactics

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPEDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

Edited by knap

Hi Knap ive tried most tactics in vanarma north but few work.

Am currently giving sicillian a try - have you a list somewhere of main attributes for each position etc.

I normally look for fast strikers with decent finishing but with this tactic you use pressing forwards so will I need to look for different attributes etc.....