• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

Click on name in google doc for a link. 

Sorry Knap youre gonna have to be more direct, im not great with computers....

Don't understand what youre saying - ive clicked on your name and it takes me to your profile.

How do I send my game to you - will have to use basic steps sorry !!!

Thanks for your help

2 minutes ago, knap said:

In the past I've used mediafire. Upload your save and send me a link. Dropbox is another that I think can be used.

https://www.mediafire.com/

Out of interest which team are you. What is your goal and how do you approach setting up 1st season?

ok il see what I can do.

Im Slough Town - goal is to get to prem league long term !!!

problem is I was using a strikerless download tactic so now using sicillian I probably have many unsuitable players for the tactic.

Currently in 3rd season still in vanarama south lol

Hoping your scicillian tactic is the saviour...

FM20.2.3Wulf442DLKnapP101ECFA

This with the mentality set to cautious. I very rarely leave it on attacking, most games at home I have it to to positive. If they are a top 6 side then most of the time I have it on balanced or cautious. 

07bc78c50d0690d30784630a1c59eb1c.png

On 13/01/2020 at 21:49, kanonz said:

Hey @knap great work on this new 442. Anexing some pics from so far.

- NO GOALS SUFFERED IN FIRST 5 LEAGUE MATCHES (!)

- Good movements and passing all around from the start. A lot of shots, had to take shooting off some players who are terrible at long shots;

- Changed passing to shorter ones;

- Right side striker switched to a DLP, Esposito started going nuts after this change. Before he was permanently offside ******* away, now he assists and score much more;

- Set pieces changed to better fit my squad;

- OI's and **** to assistant (if it's a good one... or avg-good) but you have to be careful with yellows;

- Perma shouting at them bitches to give more and praising after goals bla bla.

knap442p4.png

knap442p3.jpg

knap442p2.jpg

knap442p1.png

Qual é está táctica que usas no Sporting? Ando com imensas dificuldades para encontrar uma que funcione bem com o Benfica no 20.2.3. Na primeira época dei 7 em casa à juventus nos oitavos da champions, nos quartos dei mais 7 ao barça mas na final perdi 4-0 com o real Madrid... sofro muitos golos e o jogo não é consistente... está difícil..

@AlexTheTall

I can send a discord invite if you want to chat about tactics. Asking questions is not a problem.

I do occasional post non hard tackle tactics, but I would say they are not that popular.

As a means of maximising a tactics potential hard tackle has become an automatic application.

If you can afford in your save to turn it off then it would not probably make a huge difference.

I've ever really had a problem using hard tackle, as he idea is to win the ball back as early as possible, not to take a Hunter/Harris approach.

il y a 2 minutes, knap a dit :

@AlexTheTall

I can send a discord invite if you want to chat about tactics. Asking questions is not a problem.

I do occasional post non hard tackle tactics, but I would say they are not that popular.

As a means of maximising a tactics potential hard tackle has become an automatic application.

If you can afford in your save to turn it off then it would not probably make a huge difference.

I've ever really had a problem using hard tackle, as he idea is to win the ball back as early as possible, not to take a Hunter/Harris approach.

I would like a discord invite Knap, it would be nice, thank you.

11 hours ago, Glassy said:

FM20.2.3Wulf442DLKnapP101ECFA

This with the mentality set to cautious. I very rarely leave it on attacking, most games at home I have it to to positive. If they are a top 6 side then most of the time I have it on balanced or cautious. 

07bc78c50d0690d30784630a1c59eb1c.png

Where is the download link for this tactic?, it is not in the original post...

Best season I've had with Spurs was with Tequila but I think it was in 20.1. Sicilian should work but may be too defensive at times. The other PL Win was with Sympathy Vol 2 and Beowulf 442 P107.

I would therefore be tempted to use Home and Away tactics.

I

Well im struggling with my Man United save. Not played in years but im assuming it takes a while for your team to gel together. Using the latest 442 results seem to be inconsistent, though guessing im expecting to win everything when these days its more realistic

Just some thoughts on the new ME so far, correct me if iam wrong..

1- Players have better one vs one scoring chance yet one vs one opportunities are much less frequent now.

2- Players have slightly better targeting no longer shoot directly at the defenders as they used to pre-beta however this issue is not completely resolved.

3- Long balls over the defense moderately decreased, higher DL now is safer to play.

4- Ridiculous matches with you dominating possession and plenty of CCC yet you still lose 1-0 still exists.

5- Penalties still f***** up almost over 80% of shoutouts are lost despite having better players, penalties during matches are wasted more than 2/3 of time.

6- Penalties again are stupidly easily awarded with indirect freekicks, the ai just throws the ball into the box and the refree awards the penalty.

7- Long throws still dangerous even with a player with poor LT attribute.

8- Direct free kicks score less frequently than before.

9- Narrow gameplay is more rewarding and lower mentality now performs better than before.

10- Long shots are much less accurate now.

11- Pass into space not as effective as it were pre-beta

Generally a slightly better and less frustrating ME so far.

Edited by tagaddin

2 hours ago, knap said:

I was not going to post Beta tactics, because the ME is likely to change again.

I am just testing ideas.

Would be nice to have something to use as a base just so I've got a general idea of what is working in the beta.

First post in here, thanks for the tactics 

@dabest

FM Base have tested tactics in the Beta and have indicated Beowulf 442 P107 is performing better in beta than 20.2.3. If you have a tactic working in a save I would carry on using it in Beta or stick to 20.2.3.

At this stage I would not say any tactics I've looked at would be better than existing tactics.