Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, f.zaarour said:

Oke. Well im having a hard time, too bad. Having way to much draws (but one was a away game vs Man U, which was quite good), and losing too. Like this one, how is that even possible. :( 

I feel like the tactic is unbalanced for my Az team. Really frustrating atm. 

lose.png

Hi there @f.zaarour, that result is with new update?! ... You dominate that game :o . And after that game how it goes mate?

19 hours ago, LaBombas said:

Hi Knap,

I have been using your tactics since fm18. Your tactics are awesome. I want to thank you for all the joy and entertaiment.

The following tactic is a tweak of your Sympathy for The Devil tactic. Since i tweaked it i have never lost a match(played 21-won 21). I would really appreciate if you give it a try and test it in fm base tactic testing forum.

TributeToTheLegendKnapLaBombasStyle.fmf 44.94 kB · 205 downloads

So I've tried your tactic halfway through the season so far.

Looks good I guess, even when I lost 3 (but in 2 matches I got a red card after 5-10 min)

20191220150059_1.jpg

20191220150126_1.jpg

Giving Stargazing 4231 a whirl with Spurs, it’s good, don’t think I will win the league and hit 90 points 1st season which is my benchmark but I’m determined to find a tactic this year utilising the AML/AMR positions!

Do you think it could be made in to a 41221/451 dropping the AMC in to DM position Knap?

1 hour ago, knap said:

I would have to look at options.

I notice that many made tactics of you and other use a lot of pressing, mark tight etc. And both lines high, is that a thing in this Me which makes it difficult for the AI all the time or? I mean if i use a tactic sitting compact and using counters of just normal control poss. would that not be effective? Or is is more about not giving the AI time on the ball where they possibly will make that long ball pass. Or so what my question to you could be, where to focus on when you make a own tactic in this Fm 20...? Some advice tips would be really nice. 

My goal from day 1 was to win PL with Spurs 1st season. I therefore tested all the options that could make that possible.

The advice is therefore to set a goal and try to achieve that goal, making your own mind up about what works.

The way to find out is to play games but if it does not work go back and try again and try to work out what was wrong and what was right,

Restarted with top recommended tactic Wulf 4132. Played alot of youth talents in B-team rotation. Also had some crazy losses despite like 20 shots on goal. Still won the series! Going into second season with a stronger team. I enjoy this formation with a DM, wingers and 2 strikers. Thanks Knap.

image.thumb.png.8b77d1d21fcff42fed6b23757782d21b.pngimage.thumb.png.d55aaad32e82fbeebc9936c97206d606.png

Edited by Dreambuilder

Currently i also use Sicilian 4222, with mixed results. At home we're able to dominate Liverpool in CL (qualified from the group including Liverpool and Real Madrid) but in away Bundesliga matches, sometimes our defence is shattered into pieces. I started to change mentality and defensive line for those matches. In a result we won at Munich, without giving Bayern a single CCC (0-1, using cautious mentality and standard defensive line), but we lost in Paderborn and Lepizig.

image.thumb.png.0c466ca17083a252f716152cdf5d244f.png

On 19/12/2019 at 22:45, Spikester said:

Hopefully get an update tomorrow on tactic test to see if Stargazing got better results that Sicilian, be interested to see that

We'll give it a test soon. Was the match engine updated in the last hotfix?

1 hour ago, knap said:

This is a serious misdemeanor and a half hearted apology

https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/psa-multiple-accounts-includes-apology-from-tff.161989/

I apologise to you for not doing more. We're still currently investigating potential new alt accounts and we're also waiting to see what action SI take. I'm hoping TFF will produce a better apology in the coming days, but you're absolutely right about the state of his current one. We let it be because he's kind of made his own bed there... 

I`ll just copy paste my post over at FMBase here also:

" The problem for me is the amount of users who have left this forums after arguments with his defenders going back at least 3-4 years.

Even worse, how many have used some of the "upvoted" tactics under false pretenses of fake results being posted from fake users?
We know some of his tactics have been great, so why make people use tactics that are not as good but are being "put up" by fake users?
These users must feel betrayed. How many have been tricked into worse game experiences than they could have had, because of misrepresented quality of tactics?
Who knows? Maybe some have lost motivation for playing that version, and ended up not buying the next?

And even worse is the tactic-makers being out down by the fake posts showing their tactics as not working, when in fact they might be. How many have stopped? Lost motivation?
We will never know.

I`ve just found in my own messenger log talk about this subject with a friend as long back as 17 may 2016. We suspected even then.
We cant know for sure.

Me and my mate left FMBASE around 2017, having had enough. I moved on to SI.
I came back to FMBase as wel this year of 6th desember, finding not much has changed in this regard.

But at least now it seems the new ownership is taking this seriously. Well done to you for that! "

Edited by Rober82