Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Ivoensousa said:

Hi all, using 4141 from @themario AC Milan. My results until now, games selected (I'm Lourosa - an underdog). Excelent!

jogos.thumb.jpg.a1b2ad284072f993602c19edec56e50b.jpg

aves.thumb.jpg.412c2ee065c3773a5b36702338cd2863.jpg

Best tactic so far! I've beaten Juventus 4-1 away and Milan 3-1 with Inter. I won Serie A, Coppa Italia and Europa League! Excellent tactic!

Really struggling on a Nottingham Forrest save.  Was promoted last season, currently sitting 14th.  Am just getting so frustrated - have been using a combo of FM 20.2 SICILIAN 4222 P101, FM 20 WULF 4132 (FM 19 P112)  and 4141 tweak by themario.

In every game, we either a) get spanked, b) create a huge amount of shots compared to the opposition but end up drawing 1-1, or c) will be winning until the inevitable last minute goal e.g. were up 3-1 vs Brighton in the 85th minute only to draw 3-3.  I just can't seem to get any kind of run going

26 minutes ago, knap said:

Have you tried Northern Soul with 3 at back

scraped a win against QPR with it.  Again, dominated for the first 75 and then almost lost the game.  Is there any way you are using mentality to close out games?

2019-12-16.png

Edited by jdubsnz

10 minutes ago, knap said:

You can use mentality, there is always a danger of letting AI back into game but if that is happening already give it a try.

I'm liking how Northern Soul is playing, but still leaky at the back.  2nd game below - again dominating but not closing out:

2019-12-16.thumb.png.176575717c542f653019a436b13987a2.png

2 hours ago, Staumauer10 said:

The Milan Tactic performs not so well with my Dortmund save so far. Lots of draws and especially away very inconstabt.

Do all of you let your AM handling the OI?

Maybe I start a new save with Köln. would love to see them on top of the Bundesliga 

Handle the OI yourself and don't use any. 

Anyone recommend a tactic for closing a game out in the last 15 minutes?

I'm cool setting up my tactics generally speaking, but this year I'm struggling to find the perfect balance and answer to a tactic that see's a tight game out.

Ok, finally I found my tactic.... Knap Sympathy Leipzig v1.
I think i did about 40 holiday seasons in FMT with different tactic different teams and I always struggled to see the same results as the tactic creator or other people posting succesfull screenshots (I had "use current match tactics" ticked and made sure OI responsibility was with me and not the ass man).

Some tactics did well in Belgian 3th division, team predicted last, others with liverpool, but than they sucked for subtop like chelsea/leicester... (not only knap's tactics but also Zeus from TFF had this issue)

But now with Knap sympathy for the devil v1 I had 99 points with liverpool (the highest I ever managed in a holiday season), got 3rd with Chelsea (best with all other tactics was 6th...) and I'm leading the league in belgian 3th division with team predicted last (only ever managed this with sicilian). Most allround tactic for me that works at all levels. (sicilian works well to, but struggled with subtop chelsea/leicester in my holiday seasons)

3 hours ago, ClairvoyanT said:

Did you try mafia 424 its like a cheat tactic. The best tac. For this ME.

I've done 3 different holiday seasons.

I'm getting better results with SypathyLeipzigKnap v1 than with the mafia424 (in my chelsea test and my belgian third division weakest team test). Liverpool test is about the same.

One of the better tactics I've tried, but with my holidaying tests, SypathyLeipzigKnap v1 still is the best for me

20 hours ago, jdubsnz said:

Really struggling on a Nottingham Forrest save.  Was promoted last season, currently sitting 14th.  Am just getting so frustrated - have been using a combo of FM 20.2 SICILIAN 4222 P101, FM 20 WULF 4132 (FM 19 P112)  and 4141 tweak by themario.

In every game, we either a) get spanked, b) create a huge amount of shots compared to the opposition but end up drawing 1-1, or c) will be winning until the inevitable last minute goal e.g. were up 3-1 vs Brighton in the 85th minute only to draw 3-3.  I just can't seem to get any kind of run going

I use Mr U Rosler Stockport tactic away, 3 CB's, very solid

I use Knap WULF 4132 at home (the 20.2 version), again very solid

Change mentality to balanced if winning at 75 minutes, change to defensive if still winning after 87 minutes

You need the right players to make both tactics work, determination is a must especially in the lower leagues

I'm top of league 2 by 18 points with St Albans after 2 successive promotions

12 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've done 3 different holiday seasons.

I'm getting better results with SypathyLeipzigKnap v1 than with the mafia424 (in my chelsea test and my belgian third division weakest team test). Liverpool test is about the same.

One of the better tactics I've tried, but with my holidaying tests, SypathyLeipzigKnap v1 still is the best for me

which one is it exactly? I see on page 1 that there are 5 names are similar with SypathyXXXX.......if u have a link on ur specific one?!

2 hours ago, knap said:

The 4231 ha done well with MU and Arsenal so perhaps a sub top tactic.

I've only looked at BLUE MATTER 433 DM with Inverted Wingers.

Is blue matter updated for FM20? Got a link possibly? Appreciate it.

Honestly that 4231 has worked for me at Preston, Rangers and especially Ajax. Played about 12-15 games with them all and it's been really fun to watch.