Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many CCC are created by your rivals ? Currently i'm playing with Inter, using ARGUS 352. I've spared nine points in the last three away games, but the defensive play was really awful. From one side, 5-3 win on the pitch of my fierce rivals look impressive, but giving them 7 CCC to score makes my frightened in the perspective of another difficult matches.

ccc.jpg

The problem tends to be caused by balls over the top, using a much higher DL. The Sicilian uses a dropped DL.

However White Europe appears to have used a much higher DL but positive mentality.

Obviously this is a risk reward situation but following Sicilian I will look a dropping the DL for a number of tactics.

14 hours ago, themario said:

So I've just finished my 3rd season with Milan:

3 x Seria A Champions

2 x Champions League Champions

Tactic: tweakd @knap 4-1-4-1 cuz it's my favorite system to play. It's balanced both in defence and in attack and It's fun to watch. Also I mixed it with @knap 4-4-2 BEOWULF 107AllCups in some matches.

Most games I've played my self exept for some low rating matches.

For those how like to test it, I upload it under this post.

Squad1.png

Squad2.png

Tactic.png

SeriaA.png

End season.png

Milan kanp 4141 v2 NEW !!.fmf 45.03 kB · 250 downloads

Hi @themario, cheers for your excelent results but can you put your best 11 on your tactic positions and put a SS here  please? :)

17 hours ago, kandersson said:

@themario nice squad! Could you please post your first choice eleven?

This is my usual starting eleven.

But in my experience rotating squad quite often gives you fresh and happy players all along the season. Mostly I rotate WBs and IFs cuz they make the biggest work on the pitch. 

first 11.png

@knap I love the Sicilian tactic, I get very good results, but one thing bugs me, against liverpool away or on neutral I tend to lose those games 5-1 while every other game or every other european competitor I do at least OK (draw, win or small loss).

How come Liverpool is consequently so much stronger in most of the encouters (most of my test runs are with Man City)

Same as Sicilian which is higher, however, if you are up against Lpool attack then may be worth dropping DL further. Sicilian still uses a much higher LOE 

If you don't have an issue defending then a high DL is not an issue and a tactic like P107 442 may be best option.

34 minutes ago, knap said:

Same as Sicilian which is higher, however, if you are up against Lpool attack then may be worth dropping DL further. Sicilian still uses a much higher LOE 

If you don't have an issue defending then a high DL is not an issue and a tactic like P107 442 may be best option.

I'm having good results with a tweaked Sicilian: 1 notch below standard D-line (so quite deep). (all other settings same as the default sicilian tactic)

Won Belgian third division first season with team that was predicted last, and won PL with liverpool

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

Using the FM20.2BEOWULF442WAFKnapP107ALLCUPS here with Fenerbahçe, and it works really well for me, especially against other top teams. Second season in a row I made it to the semifinals in the CL beating teams like PSG and Manu. Only struggling against smaller teams in the domestic competition (might be because I rotate alot during these games)

20191213145144_1.jpg

20191213145721_1.jpg

1 hour ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I'm having good results with a tweaked Sicilian: 1 notch below standard D-line (so quite deep). (all other settings same as the default sicilian tactic)

Won Belgian third division first season with team that was predicted last, and won PL with liverpool

Have you unticked offside trap? Or should I leave it?

Hi again @themario, do you think will work on an underdog team?
Inverted Wingers do you play with left foot on left and right foot on right or oposite?
The mentality do you play always with Attacking or do you change?
Because im thinking try to use on my save with a underdog team :)

The balls over the top is proving difficult to replicate.

I use same tactics in VNS as I would in PL. However, I would suggest Sicilian P101 as DL is slightly lower than other tactics.

Hi Knap. Thanks for all the work you are doing!

Im having fair amount of succes with the argus 3-5-2 as a Danish top team. The only issue is that I am suffering quite a bit of through balls. Over my defence. Do you have a way to solve it? My team is built for 3-5-2 so I want to stick to the formation.

having the usual 1billion shots every game scores 1 goal.... every tactic this year 

Can someone please explain why these tactics seems to work amazingly with everyone else? But with my Fenerbache teamits utter useless? This is a serious question so please help so maybe i can try do something:P

Edited by Llainen

1 saat önce, Llainen said:

having the usual 1billion shots every game scores 1 goal.... every tactic this year 

Can someone please explain why these tactics seems to work amazingly with everyone else? But with my Fenerbache teamits utter useless? This is a serious question so please help so maybe i can try do something:P

Im also playing with Fenerbahce and i had success with Tff zeus tactic. Did you try zeus?

hi knap i have never thank you before so i would like to thank you for all the years you gave me fun with your tactics i don't think i got so much fun if i don't have your tacticssince many years

for me they are some of the best tactics if not the best but i have don't try all the tactics so i let others decide

and this year too you bring many tactics and before the second patch the results were amazing but the patch have change some things you have struggle to find the good tactics ,you have work under complain from some on the forum but i never see you in anger you always respond the best you can better that some deserve

personnaly your tactics like 422 leipzing were working i was winning but taking a little too much goal because i was used to great defensive tactics

but now i use sicilian 442 and that work very well i only play 2 matchs with it for now but i have won 3-0 and 4-0 so i think that works very good

i play with varese on a database of italy from steam workshop on this database it's a club from the 20th league with 5 cups i was predict 23 and i'm first but i have begin this save with another tactics from someone else with very good results but it's a 532 and i don't have the players in my team to fit the role correctly

it's not that i can't recruit players to fit the role but that can seem strange but i like my team like that because they are many who have good potential it's far to be the greatest team of the league (my best player have 54 ca for now and the best of the second team their best player is 79)

but i have 2 stars in structure (the two) and i think they can develop in a great team for my league before the end of the season

it's because of that i have decided to change from this tactic to yours despite having very good results with a very good defence and a good offense (i have only lost 1 match and it was a cup match against a team from serie b (2nd league) and their best was 117 ca and i have lost only 3-2 and because i have listen to my assistant manager who tell me to play defensive at the place of offensive maybe i have win if not for that not maybe by much but who knows) because you and others recommand it and i was not deceived maybe i have play only 2 match by now but with great defence and very good attack so thank you very much again

sorry for the long post but i was having many things in mind and i would like to write them to the best i can (excuse me for my english far to be perfect)

i'm happy with your tactic and they are no problem but i would like a suggestion for a second tactic (for lower league) in case of need whith good defence and maybe not so good defence that sicilian but at least good enough to have a draw against stronger teams

i think i have read that you were working to improve the defence of some of your other tactics and even if that take time i can wait your sicilian works very well and i don't need it for now

your tactic is very good but if you think you can have a better tactic that is fom the same level of the 4222 leipzing offensively during the first patch i'm open to suggestion but it's not so important it's just that the results were so good whit it (my best match was a 14-0 with a team of the8th league of england) that your best tactic seems so poor in goals even if i have win 3-0and 4-0 but if you don't have  it's fine i can confirm that your tactic is very good and all i need is a good second tactic in case of need i know you suggest to other the argus but it's the same problem that with the other tactic i don't have the players tofit the role and i have too many midfielder right and left and defensive right or left to retrain them all and like i say i don't know why but i like that team so much that i have recruit nobody i have just lest my head of youth recruit some under 18 he has recruit 6 and the best have a potential of 41 and a ca of 36 but some are already part of my best xi so you see my team is really a lower team but i win against better teams because of your tactic and the other one so i have fun and they are 5 cups (4 now because i have lost a match of cup)at the lower level

sorry i have not finished yet

have you changed something to the goals because i have scored 4 goals who are the best i have seen since at least a year the first match i have score 3 goals from 20 meters with power and very beautiful except one that feels irrealistic because the player shot the ball rebound on another come back to him and he shot immediatly and boom goal

the 4th one was at the 2nd match the replay started from the midfield on the left the player run with the ball and he must have see the forward running on the other side because he shot a long pass who reminds me one from beckham the ball pass over 2 defender (one far and one not far from my forward)and my forward receipt the ball and run like mbappé at the world cup (maybe not so fast and not for so long but that reminds me a good souvenir and yes i'm french) and when he enters the surface he shot a powerful and beautiful goal on the other side and the goal jump but can do nothing

this 4 goals reminds me of goals from the england premiereship but my best player is 54 ca so i don't really understand because with the other tactics i have scored good freekics and some good shots sometimes from 20 meters but not so much than usual but not not to the point of those four goals in 2 matchs

i know you haven't change nothing but i was so amazed by those goals that i feel the need to write it maybe it's a new bug who knows

sorry for the long read and excuse me again for my english

if you want more information about my team to give me a better advice just ask i'm not always here because i play most of the time but i answer the fastest i can

good read

7 hours ago, crew2 said:

@knap Using Sicilian as Liverpool could Mane play on the left or would he have to be retrained? In general do you usually retrain players who play as inside forwards to the ML/MR positions?

Meaning: Using the Sicilian 4222, with the ML has inside foot in order for me to provide more through ball? So as MR should be left footed to give the same cut inside and then release a through ball effect?

A few test results puts the order as follows

FM 20.2 SICILIAN 4222 P101

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222

FM 20 ARGUS 352      

FM 20 WULF 4132 (FM 19 P112)      P106

FM 20 SICILIAN  4222 P98      

FM 20 FM 20 WULF 4141

FM 20 SYMPATHY 442        

FM 20 TEQUILA SUNRISE

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222       VOL 2

BEOWULF 442 P107                                   

NORTHERN SOUL 5-3-2                                   

SM 20.2 PILGRIMAGE 41221       OXFORD                             

BLUE MATTER 433 DM   451                         

BLUE MATTER 433                                    

WULF 424 

Edited Thursday a

If looking for the most offensive tactic then try BEOWULF 442

A combination of attack defence then try WULF 4132 

A good defensive balanced option Sicilian 4222

A good defensive option try WULF 4141

If Favourite for a match try BEOWULF 442 or Tequila Sunrise

If underdog for a match try WULF 4132 or Sicilian 4222 or Wulf 4141

Good tactics for sub top Sympathy V1 or 442 or Wulf 4132

Good tactics for underdog try Sicilian 4222 od ULWF 4141

Advise should apply to all levels.

Additional options is to change DL to suit your players or use other mentalities like positive to add more control. 

Edited by knap

49 minutes ago, knap said:

A few test results puts the order as follows

FM 20.2 SICILIAN 4222 P101

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222

FM 20 ARGUS 352      

FM 20 WULF 4132 (FM 19 P112)      P106

FM 20 SICILIAN  4222 P98      

FM 20 FM 20 WULF 4141

FM 20 SYMPATHY 442        

FM 20 TEQUILA SUNRISE

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222       VOL 2

BEOWULF 442 P107                                   

NORTHERN SOUL 5-3-2                                   

SM 20.2 PILGRIMAGE 41221       OXFORD                             

BLUE MATTER 433 DM   451                         

BLUE MATTER 433                                    

WULF 424 

Edited Thursday a

Nice, thanks. Using P112Wulf4132 while waiting for recommended list.

I'm also wondering when I holiday a full season in FMT with your tactics @knap, I Always get slightly weaker results than you?

I win the league with Liverpool or city, or finish close second, Always with 84-91 points, but in your tactics and screenshot you mostly get over 100 points.

Is that because I'm holidaying and you play the games and sometimes "game manage" them?

10 hours ago, Llainen said:

Its not just you mate. Exactly the same for me. Mystery at the moment??