Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Promising start so far with Sympathy for the Devil;

Aston%20Villa_%20Fixtures_zpsk2lasup2.pn

Competitions_zps9zcjjap9.png

Can someone confirm whether my screenshots are showing up ok, as not showing properly when I view them. Thanks,

Edited by Spike

If you go into photo bucket Aston Villa played 7 won 6 drew 1, but does not show in post. Why not just a screenshot?

33 minutes ago, knap said:

If you go into photo bucket Aston Villa played 7 won 6 drew 1, but does not show in post. Why not just a screenshot?

I have copied & pasted the IMG link from Photobucket, which is what i have always done without any issues. It is showing up perfectly on my mobile but not my laptop.

Is there an easier way of posting screenshots?

Just go to choose file at bottom and add pic from screenshot dir.

Thanks, did not know you could do that. 

Even after several tests the best tactic is Wolves from FM 19 (tried all in the list from Knaps, the great majority get good results, but the only one who really really overperform is Wolves).

Just to clarify. Is Symphony the same as Sympathy for the devil?? There is no Sypmhony listed in the tactic list here.

@knap

Edited by Rober82

4 hours ago, klaus.rock@gmail.com said:

Even after several tests the best tactic is Wolves from FM 19 (tried all in the list from Knaps, the great majority get good results, but the only one who really really overperform is Wolves).

Which tactic is this?

4 hours ago, Rober82 said:

Just to clarify. Is Symphony the same as Sympathy for the devil?? There is no Sypmhony listed in the tactic list here.

@knap

99% sure Knap just said the wrong word

vor 5 Stunden schrieb klaus.rock@gmail.com:

Which one do you mean ?

There  was two wolves tactics on the fm20 recommended list. Think they were 3 and 4 in the list. The one fribbe linked and one ending in king109 I recall

Edit: fm19 recommended list

Edited by QuickZombie

vor 3 Minuten schrieb QuickZombie:

There  was two wolves tactics on the fm20 recommended list. Think they were 3 and 4 in the list. The one fribbe linked and one ending in king109 I recall

Edit: fm19 recommended list

There are much more "Wulf" tactics, which two do you mean? And its quite not sure which one klaus.rock meant.

4 minutes ago, RM2000 said:

There are much more "Wulf" tactics, which two do you mean? And its quite not sure which one klaus.rock meant.

Wolves tactic are not the same as Wulf tactics. Wulf is a tactical style, Wolves is a team used for setting up the tactic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fribbe:

Wolves tactic are not the same as Wulf tactics. Wulf is a tactical style, Wolves is a team used for setting up the tactic

Got them, but i think these are more for underdogs - nothing for my top side Juventus.

28 minutes ago, Fribbe said:

Only 83 points with Spurs its not very good

He used instant result, and without transfer Spurs does not really fit a 442.

Edited by longruoi1

Small advice: make sure you're responsible for the Tactical Briefings and skip them every time, as it can influence the tactic a bit too, like OI.

10 minutes ago, aidybady said:

What tactic would you recommend for LLM with kings lynn?

I'd go with 41311, it seems to be the best one for really bad teams. Use it on Balanced, not Attacking.

17 hours ago, donhughberto said:

Thank you Knap.

Few changes to Blue Matter 451 to suit my side. I was finding the ME unplayable TBH. Too many penalty's. Too much shooting into side netting when a pull back is needed. Have a super team as shown below. Started my second season with this tactic today and you can see below win every game. Still hate this ME but a bit of fun is back into my game. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.c4e4732820cbc37093fb15eaa5a9fdae.png

image.png

Hi there @donhughberto, can you share your Blue Matter 451 with your tweaks please?
I'm not having lucky this year on FM :(
Cheers for the results

1 hour ago, Fribbe said:

In fm in the last parts of Liverpool and Manchester, the cities are too strong, and first of all I have instant results and there are no transfers and the tactics are really not for Spurs, but it didn’t prevent me from taking second place and winning the Champions League, so I think it's not a bad result

The FM 19 4411 P108 NO ;OSS was tested by MR H in Beta and Mane scored 38 goals as the lone striker.

1 hour ago, Fribbe said:

for example with tactics FM20.1WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104FM20P99ECFAATTACKP103  for the same spurs there was 3 place and 86 points, there was also a victory in the Champions League

but with tactics FM20WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCCFM20P102EC   it didn’t even work out until the end of the season, he was fired on January 9

5 minutes ago, knap said:

The FM 19 4411 P108 NO ;OSS was tested by MR H in Beta and Mane scored 38 goals as the lone striker.

i mean 4-4-2 tactic :P  19.3.4WULF442PFWMKnapP108ALLCUPS

Edited by szary0877

but if you choose between tactics FM20.1WULF4141SPKnap или FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig 

then I’ll choose the second tactic, I like it more in terms of dynamics, in that you dominate the football field, I watched the first friendly match in my spurs 30+ hits against 2-6 in the opponent, which means if you make the necessary transfers you can walk with this tactic

2 minutes ago, Vladyslav Pustovit said:

but if you choose between tactics FM20.1WULF4141SPKnap или FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig 

then I’ll choose the second tactic, I like it more in terms of dynamics, in that you dominate the football field, I watched the first friendly match in my spurs 30+ hits against 2-6 in the opponent, which means if you make the necessary transfers you can walk with this tactic

thank you, but first i will do my things, exchange all staff, scouts, and a part of my team, meanwhile i guess there will be a new patch or two ;P 

My largest problem with the 41311: it's amazing at home but absolutely ineffective in away games and I have no idea what to do with it.

Bez tytułu.png

It essence the tactics BEOWULF (WULF) was set up in FM 16 as a 424, and GOODBYE in FM 17 as a 3430 but with the minimum number of TIs. They start with a different base but over the years and changes in the ME overs the years the actual differences may be minor.

Tactic names were also based around the old structured fluid ideas which has now been dropped. Certain tactics like TIME avoid using PIs and DARKSIDE use maximum TIs.

Depending upon testing the names will probably be changed,.

Half way through the season using Sympathy;

Aston Villa_ Fixtures.png

English Premier Division_ Profile.png

Sympathy is lower with Lpool . Not enough testing to read anything in order.

@knap I’m using the 442 fm20 having a lot of issues with a ball over the top catching me out and a lot of yellows leading to reds that are costing me any tips on what I can do 

Tactics - FM20WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCCFM20P102ECCC

No transfers

Instant Result

P.S. Coaching Qualification - NO and Previous gaming experience - Amateur!

7.1.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

1 - FM20WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCCFM20P102ECCC 

2 - FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC 

3 - FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig

Possession. 1-55%, 2-53%, 3-48%

Won horse martial arts. 1-57%, 2-59%, 3-53%

Yellow cards. 1-119, 2-103, 3-120

Red cards. 1- 2, 2-0, 3-4