Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Knap.

4-1-4-1 is working pretty good. using it first season in Ligue 1 (I play Toulon from National, get to Ligue 1 after two season playing 4-4-2 during beta). For now 13W-1D with players between 85-125 CA.

Quite difficult handling one red card almost every match though (got 5 yellow each match). Even removing "get stuck in" on players getting yellow card. 

image.thumb.png.5b56ce83b627ef31bdd876882065231f.png

58 minutes ago, knap said:

Symphony does well

125985886_Screenshot(118).thumb.png.0b50c2a843d83ee4c8d0f919803dbc3a.png

Hi Knap,

love all your tactics but just wanted to know the following to help understand how much your tactics over achieves;

1) What was the predicted finish for your CA140 team?

2) What is the average CA in the league?

3) What is the CA for the top top teams? e.g. Liverpool , Man City, Juve, Barca.

4) What is the CA for the lower teams? 

I did not set up league, but CA 145 is used for sub top and CA 120 Sub mid. 

As the  tactic can win league with Leipzig it will be in that range. The other teams should be same as in game.

15 minutes ago, rovers1993 said:

Do you know the predicted finish for the CA140 team? That can provide a good gauge of how much it over achieved

Hey bud, I made the Tactic Test League - I set the Team at 140ca Only so all Players have a Current Ability of 140ca, Out of the 30 sides the 140CA Test Side is Predicted to be 29th, All the Sides are As They are in Game, Liverpool is Liverpool Real Madrid is Real Madris so on and so forth...

I think this give a great gauge to look and see how a tactic can Over Achieve

1 minute ago, Mr Hough said:

Hey bud, I made the Tactic Test League - I set the Team at 140ca Only so all Players have a Current Ability of 140ca, Out of the 30 sides the 140CA Test Side is Predicted to be 29th, All the Sides are As They are in Game, Liverpool is Liverpool Real Madrid is Real Madris so on and so forth...

I think this give a great gauge to look and see how a tactic can Over Achieve

Thanks mate! Knaps tactics must be doing wonders then seeing as the are predicted to finish 2nd last! Last surely must be the 120 CA team! 

14 minutes ago, rovers1993 said:

Thanks mate! Knaps tactics must be doing wonders then seeing as the are predicted to finish 2nd last! Last surely must be the 120 CA team! 

Yeah thats exactly right, I haven't even made the 120 Team yet to be honest just been looking at the 140 side, But it gives a fantastic indication of how a tactic is working/can work

1 minute ago, Mr Hough said:

Yeah thats exactly right, I haven't even made the 120 Team yet to be honest just been looking at the 140 side, But it gives a fantastic indication of how a tactic is working/can work

Mr. Hough, are you making any tactics this year? 

I am sure that the results on an instant result are much worse than when watching matches! Season two I again struggled to escape relegation. The third season started poorly again, after a 1-1 draw started playing through watching matches - 2 wins and 1 draw in 3 games. Playing 4-1-3-2. 

2019-11-22.png

2019-11-22 (1).png

Thank you Knap.

Few changes to Blue Matter 451 to suit my side. I was finding the ME unplayable TBH. Too many penalty's. Too much shooting into side netting when a pull back is needed. Have a super team as shown below. Started my second season with this tactic today and you can see below win every game. Still hate this ME but a bit of fun is back into my game. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.c4e4732820cbc37093fb15eaa5a9fdae.png

image.png

It is likely to mess up tactic. The tactic already has closing down tight marking hard tackle.

IMO OIs are about dealing with the opposition and how they play which of course can change during a game. Only THE BETTER HALF had very clear OI policy and when to use them with tactics. You can make tactics with blanket OIs or OIs to press high but this is no how I test tactics..

If you have a problem with cards and have a lead in a game it is possible to drop to a control tactic, but you would also have to clear OIs, so it is not always easy to manage.

FM has changed over the years from tactics winning with natural high possession and balanced settings to aggressively attacking settings with low possession.

I've never particularly looked at possession in either periods , but I have not noticed high possession numbers this year. There is a 451 tactic which I guess is 4123.

ok. ok. ok.

i tested on holidays 20, mb 30 tactics with teams from top leagues + rostov from russia. 

I tested the symphony  3 times with the game "on holidays". (Milan 1st,2nd+Lazio 2nd). (Liecester 4th+City 2nd+Everton 4th.) (Rostov(russian mid team) 1st, 2nd,4th.)

i tested the piligrim 41311 two times with the game "on holidays". (Lazio 1st, Milan 1st.) (City 2nd two times.) (Rostov 1st and 5th.)

after that

i decide to start my career with rostov by my manage with 41311. after 20 games i was 6th and abandoned this career.

next my try was fm20sympathy and it was not perfect, but very good.

bcae0d6be4aff16c2911a492d7d458f6.png

b9e6b6703c36cd7d23def0764e260b30.png

i know many russians read this forum. so I would like to share my test result. 

I'll see what happens in the second season and the Champions League.

my ultra profile. i skip prematch instructions. and no OI. overall training leave to assistant. 

d165056eb66e23c1854138023efed388.png

Edited by loboqpwnz

Promising start so far with Sympathy for the Devil;

Aston%20Villa_%20Fixtures_zpsk2lasup2.pn

Competitions_zps9zcjjap9.png

Can someone confirm whether my screenshots are showing up ok, as not showing properly when I view them. Thanks,

Edited by Spike

33 minutes ago, knap said:

If you go into photo bucket Aston Villa played 7 won 6 drew 1, but does not show in post. Why not just a screenshot?

I have copied & pasted the IMG link from Photobucket, which is what i have always done without any issues. It is showing up perfectly on my mobile but not my laptop.

Is there an easier way of posting screenshots?