Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Law_Man said:

Is this an extra update to the full game release which came out last night?  What's the ref no and I'll check. It says I'm currently running 20.1.2.

Its a fix for the hidden stats bug. It seems full version had all yong player sett with determination 1, or professionalism 1... Many hidden stats which basically means all young players will never reach potential.

They don't look like scoring and were 2nd best to Sheffield United the other day, and have been lucky to pick up the few points so far. Not sure why Trippier left or Eriksen was left out for so long

4141 getting good results for me with Bilbao. 

Currently 3rd, 2 points behind barca who are top, and 1 behind deal Madrid in second. Still have them both at home. 

Only lost to Real and Atletico away. And I'm into the final of the Spanish Cup. 

Nobody in my team is doing that well. Highest average rating is 7.2ish. Nobody is really scoring. But I'm grinding out results. It is satisfying in underdog team, but not sure I like the style long term. I need to play good football! 

1 hour ago, knap said:

442/4222 options as well as 4132, which are a little more attacking tactics

do you have a 4-2-4/4-4-2 with wingers and advanced forwards that your working on for FM20?

loved it last year and would be happy to test if needed :thup:

36 minutes ago, NyanOverlord said:

I have an insane amount of penalties it's ridiculous. 7 penalties in 1 game - 6 missed. All misses by Harry Kane by the way, poor lad. There's something wrong with ME, this can't be right.

Please report this in the feedback thread if you haven't already :)

I am testing 4141 . 

I don't have much more possession but I have plenty of shots per game 25/30 but score very few and the oposition keeps scoring every 2 shots, so I am having lots of draws in games like 30-2 in shots and result 1-1 , very frustrating :( 

I don't think is a tactic issue, rather something else ... 

I am currently testing the below with Hereford in my 4th season (Promoted twice) and starting life in the football league.

1476517663_Hereford_Overview.thumb.png.1679e35707bb66f7bfe6be21c8bb2eb4.png

Played 9 friendlies and only conceded 2 goals, scoring quite a few

1970837960_Hereford_Fixtures.thumb.png.58bb3154f28210dc89dc29d1b23e7f6d.png

Edited by jmb1403