Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

So i would say the 4132 p112 still works really well. Only one loss in europe and the same in the league, both with "2nd team".

2019-11-06 (4).png

2019-11-06 (5).png

2019-11-06 (6).png

2019-11-06.png

Considering no LT exploit I would be happy with those results.

Short Corners are still low which is why I'm trying to find a better reasonable set up.

So it seems 442 is still alive for FM20. I was waiting for the new tactics to be released before purchasing but I may just give the beta a try now.

Of course I know that the full release could change these results drastically but for now seems all is well.  

Will give the 109Pts a go in Lower League tomorrow and I will post results in here. 

I would still follow recommended FM 19 tactic suggestions and tactics as they were subject to a lot of independent testing (nearly 1000 games).

The tackle harder is just one of a number of factors and when looking long term better results are achieved with tackle harder. 

anyone can give me a link to download 

(P103) P106 ALL CUPS KINGSTONIAN P109 (Recommended for LL)

cant find it anywhere and im a bit tired to search @knap

Nice tweak.

1 v 1 ME issue with many comments. I have seen the odd chip and round keeper but generally they just run straight at keeper. There are so many long balls creating 1v1 that if they were all scored it would be 10-10

7 minutes ago, knap said:

Nice tweak.

1 v 1 ME issue with many comments. I have seen the odd chip and round keeper but generally they just run straight at keeper. There are so many long balls creating 1v1 that if they were all scored it would be 10-10

You're right about the 1v1 chances. It's only frustrating that so many chances are going to hell :|

28 minutes ago, themario said:

You're right about the 1v1 chances. It's only frustrating that so many chances are going to hell :|

Well I'd rather see more of those chances converted than 20+14 goals scored by two central midfielders (likely from long shots?). Haven't played much tbh as crashes and GPU issues have made beta hardly playable for me, though long shots are still looking like a serious issue in this game.

Wulf 442 and 4132 are very good with PSG, although the amount of 1v1’s that you miss is unreal! Mbappe missed like 5 1v1’s in 1 match for me. Still winning every match, but would like to see them sort out the 1v1’s as it’s very unrealistic! 

2 hours ago, knap said:

Why do you think MF has changed, as only a hotfix.

Btw about that: maybe it was coincidence but exactly after the hotfix my results drastically changed. 5 first games on the screen – I started using new tactic, the rest – results with the same tactic right after the hotfix.

Снимок экрана (28).png

Edited by Exmidi

6 minutes ago, Exmidi said:

Btw about that: maybe it was coincidence but exactly after the hotfix my results drastically changed. 5 first games on the screen – I started using new tactic, the rest – results with the same tactic right after the hotfix.

Снимок экрана (28).png

Not using Knaps tactics but I have seen no signs whatsoever of results being worse after the hotfix.

I only update when it is convenient, so it just sits in Q. 

I assume the ME no is same.

If winning I would not update switch off or change tactics,  if losing maybe it will be bring a change of luck.

Edited by knap

Nearly December and still no job :lol: Longest time I have ever not got a job. 

Guess they have made it a lot harder to get your first job this year, that or an issue with beta.

Edit:- Just as I say that, landed my first job. Now manager of Farsley I will keep you guy posted on results with this tactic

Edited by Jamieac

Best to try the recommended list or the tactics that I've posted already such as 343IF, 4231 VOL DM or BM 433

Also the tactic you used last year.

Edited by knap

Le 08/11/2019 à 19:55, knap a dit :

Best to try the recommended list or the tactics that I've posted already such as 343IF, 4231 VOL DM or BM 433

Also the tactic you used last year.

Hello Knap.

Does the !!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf tactic still work in fm2020?

Thank you.

I am not making fundamental changes to the tactics and have used a FM 19.1.5  tactic in FM 20 Beta.

This is the (p103) P106 442 that I am using with a few minor tweaks just trying other options.

2065762020_Screenshot(83).thumb.png.9cef97fee1467471230614b2f8636c57.png

4 hours ago, knap said:

This is the (p103) P106 442 that I am using with a few minor tweaks just trying other options.

Wow that is some defensive record.

i have mainly been using your 442WULF and the 4132 and the 442 was definitely the better of the 2. 

looking forward to the 442 if you do bring it out.

13 hours ago, knap said:

Can you maybe post the tweaks, i am quire interested in 442 tactics :)

13 hours ago, knap said:

Can you maybe post the tweaks, i am quire interested in 442 tactics :)

It is basically the tactic of the FM 19 Recommended list. I don't think the options I used with the Beta tactic were that good so I will change them.

Wingers MR/ML (p102)p106 442 wingers amr/l 343 IF wingers that can play striker BM 433 DM ARGUS 343 

7 minutes ago, knap said:

Which game FM 19 or FM 20?

Ouch... Did I miss something?... 19.3.6 means my game is FM 19. Version 19.3.6...

For FM 19 you would need to take tactic download from recommended list.

I've taken the FM 19 tactic and used it in FM 20 (FM 20 reference at end of tactic name),

Knap, what would you say is the best tactic to use in FM20 so far out of the ones you have used?