Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey knap,

I ve been using 442 with AF with man city and  getting good results 19G 18W 1D 0L .
However
1.wingers are always shooting whenever possible and not crossing like they used to in fm 19. In 3 v 1 situation they always strike first. Is there a way to tweak some instructions in order for them to pass.
2.strikers ain t scoring (aguero, gabriel jesus, lautaro martinez, moussa dembele). after 20 ish games they average at 5-7 goals which is quite depressing. wondered how it worked on your side and if you tweaked something . 
3. Most goals come from midfield

Edited by 2paff

ME is horrendous especially 70-80 yd passes being pinged around the pitch, and the feedback thread is full of the similar issues that you mention. My recommendation is to get a player like Pogba and he will be top scorer and use commentary only.

22 minutes ago, knap said:

1 more goal - How many did Pogba get?

Not so many actually. Things are behaving more normally with the 4132. McTominay doing absurdly well at dmc. Strikers scoring normal. I switched to instant result before Everton game, havent conceded yet with IR.

2019-11-04 (7).png

2019-11-04 (9).png

I usually start saves with smaller/lower tier clubs. Really been struggling to find effective tactics so far for the '20 Beta. 

!!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF(P103)KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf 

Appears to be a good fit in my Crystal Palace save, though we still can't beat the likes of powerhouses Man City & Liverpool but we are currently in a CL spot (3rd) so I can't be greedy. 

Results:

CP_Sched.thumb.jpg.663f59dc8ef6f2da17df00081de27164.jpg

I also always start a new version of FM with a lower league team and chose Havant & Waterlooville in the VNS this time around. Surprisingly I am getting good results with the following tactic in the beta version so far: !!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF433WMKnapP103ECFA.fmf.

433 seems to get the strikers scoring but I agree regarding the comments about 70 yard passes, no one squaring the ball to a free player etc so hopefully the match engine gets a good tweak in the released version.

And yes Knap, please upload the tweaked version as I may switch to this at the end of the first season.

1 hour ago, Kylian Mbappe said:

Hello Knap I use the 442 with PSG too and it's really awesome all my games it's about 4-5 goal for me for exemple I beat Toulouse at home 10-0 (red card for Toulouse at 6 min), can I have the tweaked version for compare please ? 

Which 4-4-2 ??

16 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I usually start saves with smaller/lower tier clubs. Really been struggling to find effective tactics so far for the '20 Beta. 

!!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF(P103)KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf 

Appears to be a good fit in my Crystal Palace save, though we still can't beat the likes of powerhouses Man City & Liverpool but we are currently in a CL spot (3rd) so I can't be greedy. 

Results:

CP_Sched.thumb.jpg.663f59dc8ef6f2da17df00081de27164.jpg

Try Argus 532. It's a really stable one defensively 

8 minutes ago, knap said:

What tactic were you using in FM 19?

P103ECCC Tactic updated for 19.3.5

and

19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC

Edit:

I would like try a tweaked FM19.3.4BEOWULF442IWAFKnapP101ALLCUPS, if you have it

Edited by ricardojpm

@knap

Oliveirense (Ligue II Ledman) very first season (19/20) with couple loans (Dudu from International as right winger and Arnau Pugimal form United as cm)

Using 19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS (from page 51 of this thread)

Won the league, media prediction: Bottom Half.
Chairmain request: Fight to stay out of relegation battle.

Works like a charm in FM20, thank you for the tactic

UD Oliveirense.png

43 dakika önce, knap said:

What tactic did you use last year and have you tried this in FM 20.

i used 19.4 442 109pts one and had great results

Edited by Riqzi