Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Recommended Posts

Hi Knap you made the best tactic in FM19

 

Guiseley - From vanarama North to Premiere league

750215909_ErickEricsson_.thumb.png.b873c185b4097cef11b2e44555116e33.png

 

PSG - 5 Trophies at 1st season

1988670767_ErickEricsson_-2.thumb.png.d390c87e5787e05d0d25d5b5959f72af.png

 

Levante - play same old squad for 4 season (i mean no tranfer for 4 seasons)

416094146_ErickEricsson_-3.thumb.png.084fe2eeeef66c14dae632129e0a1219.png

710515040_LaLigaSantander_.thumb.png.0d01160f806b090b7ec5dbe182ad7d9b.png

693063072_LevanteUninDeportiva_.thumb.png.856059aedadabbd4a06ee3fc1a0fbfe6.png

 

Sorry, im not sure about name of this tactic but 4-1-4-1 19.3.5

i only just changed it to balanced, and use FMRTE changed ASSman attribute 18-20

OI to Assman

Instant result Tactic

No2.fmf

 

 

 

Edited by rapbot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody post team instructions and Player instructions to help me out i am travelling with my Nintendo Switch and have no access to a PC 

 

Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody post team instructions and Player instructions to help me out i am travelling with my Nintendo Switch and have no access to a PC 

 

Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it the same ME? They should be posted somewhere in thread.

TIME Tactics do not use PIs apart from GK, although APs require setting up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my last LL Season which was probably 13.6 (no ME changes) and I used the top tactic on recommended list P112 4132.

There are other recommended for LL on the list and they also work for PL.

331587661_Screenshot(59).thumb.png.2edc5f073418804308196810beebe349.png545829694_Screenshot(58).thumb.png.500eb07152f9b576d502468d862070fa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you provide me a link? I cannot see a no loss 4141, only some with 1 or 2 loss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The top tactics are considered to be

P112 ALL CUPS NO LOSS (Top Sub and under) (recommended for LL)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf 45.32 kB · 116 downloadsPI

PILGRIMAGE 4141 P106 ALLCUPS NO LOSS (Newcastle PL and FA Cup Win)

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapCD4141P106ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf45.19 kB · 215 downloads

Wolves Tactic 4132 (PL Win) (Recommended for LL )

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBIWSPKnapWOLVESP95KINGP112.fmf45.34 kB · 122 downloads

Wolves Tactic Goodbye 4132 (PL Win)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5GOODBYE4132PFDWSPKnapP108ALLCUPSNOLOSSWOLVESPL.fmf45.41 kB · 63 downloads

 

 

P109 ALL CUPS SP (Top , Sub and Under)

 

!!!!!!!19.3.4WULF442PFPWMSPKnapP109ALLCUPS.fmf 45.14 kB · 85 downloads 

 

P112

!!!!!!!19.3.4WULF442PFPWMKnapP112ECFA.fmf 44.96 kB · 72 downloads

Updated for 19.3.5

P110

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCC.fmf 44.96 kB · 134 downloads

 

P108 no loss 4411 (top)

!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF4411KnapP108ALLCUPSnoloss.fmf 45.25 kB · 46 downloads

P106 ALL CUPS 442 (top and Sub)

!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF442KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf 45.23 kB · 41 downloads

P103 ECCC 442 (Good for underdogs_

!!!!!19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC.fmf 44.96 kB · 43 downloads

Updated for 19.3.5

(P103) P106 ALL CUPS KINGSTONIAN P109 (Recommended for LL)

 

PILGRIMAGE 4141 AWAY Tactic (underdog tactic)

!!!!FM19.3.4PILGRIMAGE4141KnapP107EC.fmf44.1 kB · 113 downloads

 

 

WULF 4141

!!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF(P103)SPKnap4141P106ECCC.fmf45.24 kB · 92 downloads

 

PILGRIMAGE 4141 (Good for underdogs)

The 4141 is P102EC but there are updated versions of this the latest being P109

Other tactics

4132

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFWMIWBSPKnapTHP105FACCSPP108.fmf45.31 kB · 144 downloads

41221 Oxford

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB41221OXFORDP107ECFA.fmf45.25 kB · 98 downloads

4411

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnap4411P106ECFA.fmf45.21 kB · 78 downloads

41311

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnap41311P106ALLCUPS.fmf45.2 kB · 80 downloads

 

451

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB451P104.fmf45.19 kB · 93 downloads

 

442 DM SICILIAN P106 ALL CUPS NO LOSS (Top, Sub and Under)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5SICILIAN442PFDMIWBS

 

ADDITIONAL TACTICS

4141 Solounamigo  AWAYv4 (Top, Sub and Under) Recommended for LL

AWAYv4_!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104.fmf45.28 kB · 129 downloads

 

4132 AP Matiz (Top Sub)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSmatizAPTHP102.fmf45.36 kB · 144 downloads

442 Matiz (Top Sub and Under) Recommended for LL

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULFKnapMatizWPF442P104ALLCUPS.fmf44.98 kB · 200 downloads

4231 DM VOL

4231 DM VOL

!FM19.3.5BEOWULF4231DMVOLKnapP102ALLCUPS.fmf44.9 kB · 66 downloads

 

 

4141 IWB

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB4141P107.fmf45.21 kB · 36 downloads

 

SALAH TACTIC

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP104ALLCUPSSALAH.fmf45.32 kB · 125 downloads

 

HOLIDAY SEASON TACTICS

10 SEASON TACTIC (Wolves PL Win)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5SICILIAN442PFDMIWBSPKnapP109ALLCUPSNOLOSS10SEASONS.fmf45.28 kB · 80 downloads

MU 7 SEASON TACTIC  INVERTED WINGER (TOP and UNDER) (Recommended for LL)

!!!!!!!19.3.4WULF442PFIWKnapP110ECCCMU7SEASONS.fmf44.94 kB · 44 downloads

 

TH 12 SEASON TACTIC P108

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapTHP108.fmf45.29 kB · 78 downloads

424 IF P108 (Recommended for LL)

!!!!!!!!!!FM19.3.5BEOWULF424IFKnapP108ECCCKINGP101.fmf44.75 kB · 91 downloads

 

HOLIDAY SEASON TACTICS

 

!!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF9P103)Kn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2019 at 14:50, knap said:

The top tactics are considered to be

P112 ALL CUPS NO LOSS (Top Sub and under) (recommended for LL)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf 45.32 kB · 116 downloadsPI

PILGRIMAGE 4141 P106 ALLCUPS NO LOSS (Newcastle PL and FA Cup Win)

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapCD4141P106ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf45.19 kB · 215 downloads

Wolves Tactic 4132 (PL Win) (Recommended for LL )

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBIWSPKnapWOLVESP95KINGP112.fmf45.34 kB · 122 downloads

Wolves Tactic Goodbye 4132 (PL Win)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5GOODBYE4132PFDWSPKnapP108ALLCUPSNOLOSSWOLVESPL.fmf45.41 kB · 63 downloads

 

 

P109 ALL CUPS SP (Top , Sub and Under)

 

!!!!!!!19.3.4WULF442PFPWMSPKnapP109ALLCUPS.fmf 45.14 kB · 85 downloads 

 

P112

!!!!!!!19.3.4WULF442PFPWMKnapP112ECFA.fmf 44.96 kB · 72 downloads

Updated for 19.3.5

P110

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF442PFPWMKnapP110ECCC.fmf 44.96 kB · 134 downloads

 

P108 no loss 4411 (top)

!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF4411KnapP108ALLCUPSnoloss.fmf 45.25 kB · 46 downloads

P106 ALL CUPS 442 (top and Sub)

!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF442KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf 45.23 kB · 41 downloads

P103 ECCC 442 (Good for underdogs_

!!!!!19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC.fmf 44.96 kB · 43 downloads

Updated for 19.3.5

(P103) P106 ALL CUPS KINGSTONIAN P109 (Recommended for LL)

 

PILGRIMAGE 4141 AWAY Tactic (underdog tactic)

!!!!FM19.3.4PILGRIMAGE4141KnapP107EC.fmf44.1 kB · 113 downloads

 

 

WULF 4141

!!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF(P103)SPKnap4141P106ECCC.fmf45.24 kB · 92 downloads

 

PILGRIMAGE 4141 (Good for underdogs)

The 4141 is P102EC but there are updated versions of this the latest being P109

Other tactics

4132

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFWMIWBSPKnapTHP105FACCSPP108.fmf45.31 kB · 144 downloads

41221 Oxford

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB41221OXFORDP107ECFA.fmf45.25 kB · 98 downloads

4411

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnap4411P106ECFA.fmf45.21 kB · 78 downloads

41311

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnap41311P106ALLCUPS.fmf45.2 kB · 80 downloads

 

451

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB451P104.fmf45.19 kB · 93 downloads

 

442 DM SICILIAN P106 ALL CUPS NO LOSS (Top, Sub and Under)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5SICILIAN442PFDMIWBS

 

ADDITIONAL TACTICS

4141 Solounamigo  AWAYv4 (Top, Sub and Under) Recommended for LL

AWAYv4_!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104.fmf45.28 kB · 129 downloads

 

4132 AP Matiz (Top Sub)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSmatizAPTHP102.fmf45.36 kB · 144 downloads

442 Matiz (Top Sub and Under) Recommended for LL

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULFKnapMatizWPF442P104ALLCUPS.fmf44.98 kB · 200 downloads

4231 DM VOL

4231 DM VOL

!FM19.3.5BEOWULF4231DMVOLKnapP102ALLCUPS.fmf44.9 kB · 66 downloads

 

 

4141 IWB

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB4141P107.fmf45.21 kB · 36 downloads

 

SALAH TACTIC

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP104ALLCUPSSALAH.fmf45.32 kB · 125 downloads

 

HOLIDAY SEASON TACTICS

10 SEASON TACTIC (Wolves PL Win)

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5SICILIAN442PFDMIWBSPKnapP109ALLCUPSNOLOSS10SEASONS.fmf45.28 kB · 80 downloads

MU 7 SEASON TACTIC  INVERTED WINGER (TOP and UNDER) (Recommended for LL)

!!!!!!!19.3.4WULF442PFIWKnapP110ECCCMU7SEASONS.fmf44.94 kB · 44 downloads

 

TH 12 SEASON TACTIC P108

!!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapTHP108.fmf45.29 kB · 78 downloads

424 IF P108 (Recommended for LL)

!!!!!!!!!!FM19.3.5BEOWULF424IFKnapP108ECCCKINGP101.fmf44.75 kB · 91 downloads

 

HOLIDAY SEASON TACTICS

 

!!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF9P103)Kn

Hey @knap this tactics can work 19.3.6 version too?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FMT with the same ME is still 19.3.5, so I would say no ME changes to 19.3.6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also with those long season tests the pts total vary from season to season but still win PL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Anybody tried any of these on FM 20 then?

I installed Touch 20 on my laptop at work. I hadn’t played 19 on it in a while and most of knap’s tactics I had saved were not the newest.

   That being said, I tried a few of them using Instant Result/ No match plan and the results were not good. Needless to say, this is a different ME. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I installed Touch 20 on my laptop at work. I hadn’t played 19 on it in a while and most of knap’s tactics I had saved were not the newest.

   That being said, I tried a few of them using Instant Result/ No match plan and the results were not good. Needless to say, this is a different ME. 

Yeah, figured as much. Im guessing 442 is finished. Maybe 343 or 433 in some form again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Attacking mentally is not the way to go this year.

Control or balance then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is so far...need to tweak a little more for away games, not as strong, i dominate but still very vulnerable 

20191101092041_1.jpg

20191101092046_1.jpg

20191101092053_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tractor76 said:

Which tactic please?

i've tweaked one of @knap 442 tactics. i'm still currently working on it...system so far is 442 at home, 4132 away and 4141 away against BIG teams...will create a post later or post in this thread as its a tweak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

20191101114252_1.thumb.jpg.3da8f7d3b396e81c361f3f1879dbbc3b.jpg

share your tactics please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would use the last tactic (s) you were using in FM 19 as you have  a direct comparison. I would say the 4132 P112 is still working with top clubs, but may need a few tweaks, but good enough to win PL.

Edited by knap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have an underdog tactic from '19 to recommend at this point or is it still too early? I didn't have any of your recent tactics installed at work but I tried a couple of earlier Deep Sicilian and a BeoWulf in a new save with Cagliari and I lost big time. 

Thanks knap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would use the tactics from FM 19 Recommended list and 4132 442 and 4222 Sicilian are working in FM 20.

 

Very early for underdog tactics but I would try the tactics from recommended list and perhaps try lower mentalities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help  with using FM19 tactics in FM20? I've tried doing what I'd usually do (creating a tactics folder and dragging downloaded tactics into there) but they're not showing up in game. Always loved using snap's tactics and would like to continue. Any ideas?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just from load tactic go into the FM 19 tactic folder and load from there. Copy and paste from dir should also work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, knap said:

I just from load tactic go into the FM 19 tactic folder and load from there. Copy and paste from dir should also work.

 

Brilliant, sorted thanks Knap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there @knap ;)
The tactic: !!!!!!!19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF9P103)KnapP106ALLCUPSKINGP109 stills OP for FM20 in your opinion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, knap said:

Nothing OP atm

Then what tactic do you recommend for a team like FC Porto? And one for mid table mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you used it in FM 19 I would carry on using the tactic, or from the recommended list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, knap said:

In general the same as in FM 19

@knap I’ve decided to take qpr on as my save any thoughts on what would work for them ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would just use the recommended FM 19.

I would still reckon 442 variations are best option but 4231 and 451 appear a good option compared to narrow tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...