Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

The 19.3.6 version of the game is very, very difficult ... I loved the 4132 tactic, but it also became useless. Everyone including small teams is beating.
I can't do it myself. I like your tactical styles. 
before you said you had the 19.3.6 version of the 4132 tactic but I couldn't find it 
I'm sorry my english is not very good so I used google translate 

They mostly relate to the old tactic system oF fluid/Structured, which is no longer used in FM 19. I did originally copy the instructions from the previous years tactics so there may be some differences in base set ups

See how it goes. I did a Libero tactic last night 532 and it was decent over a season.

It depends- the Brighton tactic was based on how they played against Spurs, the TIME tactics were tying not to use PIs.

it's very sad to say but after having changed the throw in and corner setting (too many goal come from these) I'm really struggling to score - using Beowulf 442 and 4132.

This FM2019 it's a mess, hope the new one will allow to score and win playing football.

I'm using 19.3.5BEOWULF442WAF9P103  with my Harchester. First season I was promoted to Serie A, the problem now is that I leak a lot of goals...I might try positive approach. But I am using wonderkids so I guess the results are ok. Its my second season with this tactics. 

1267759663_HarchesterUtd_SeniorMatches.thumb.png.acec74f7d8913adb5482cb45cce82ca0.png1833833095_ItalianSerieA_OverviewStages.thumb.png.e6139c779cc1709ea5cfccfec49c416f.png796001950_HarchesterUtd_Overview.thumb.png.83abb66892fbca7c00049bceb6714d16.png

10 minutes ago, knap said:

It can be useful to use say the 4141 no loss tactic away from home,

What would you say is the best tactics on this patch ? For all teams, in general ?

Knap from the tactics you make that are awesome I would like to know what is the best counter attacking tactic,I don't care if it wins all games or not I want a stable tactic that just kills in transitions do you recommend any? 

They all counter attack but none are specific counter attacking.

I posted a tactic shown as 2HIGH2 which very high tempo. Also the ROUTE 66 tactic is very direct passing.

As I use a normal save there are many variables that make comparison between patches difficult, as the ME is still 19.3 and no changes confirmed.

The 442 (P103) P106 still works very well and the 4132 worked well with Kingstonian. All the tactics above are set up on 13.6

1 minute ago, knap said:

They all counter attack but none are specific counter attacking.

I posted a tactic shown as 2HIGH2 which very high tempo. Also the ROUTE 66 tactic is very direct passing.

Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for that counter attacking galore like getting from A to B fast on the ME I don't really care about the instructions it can be short passing or whatever I just want the desired effect off counter galore and I will put my own spin on things anyways but I want a solid base I can work on

Le 15/10/2019 à 11:42, knap a dit :

TIME tactics, although the GK still had PIs

Hi Knap,

what is your last Time tactic that work ?

thanks

As long as 19.3 they should be up to date. However I don't think they work as a concept as well in the 19.3 ME as in previous MEs, which is a shame as they have minimised instructions.

il y a 15 minutes, knap a dit :

As long as 19.3 they should be up to date. However I don't think they work as a concept as well in the 19.3 ME as in previous MEs, which is a shame as they have minimised instructions.

do you have a link ?

thanks

Il y a 1 heure, knap a dit :

Depends what formation. The 442 will be on OP of thread on 2nd page.

can't find it sorry

do you have a time 433  ?

thanks

Lazio, FM Touch, Instant Result. 

1, 2 season I play Pilgrimage 4-5-1 CD, 1 season - 2 place in Serie A, losе Italian cup at an early stage, lost Euro Cup in 1/8 by Barcelona

2 Season - win Serie A and Italian Cup, lost Champions Cup in 1/8 by Liverpool 4-3 home and 0-2 away 

3 Season i set Pilgrimage 19.3.5 4-1-4-1 p106 NO LOSS, its best tactic now in FM19. I won everything! 

Maybe I will continue the save, put 4-1-3-2 and use Milinkovich Savic as a striker)

2019-10-16.png

2019-10-16 (1).png

2019-10-16 (2).png

2019-10-16 (3).png

2019-10-16 (4).png

2019-10-16 (5).png

2019-10-16 (6).png

I don't usually use a TM as that role seldom is as good as the other roles available, and roles especially up front makes very little difference to how the player plays compared to the overall tactic structure.

However, the 4231 Wide posted above does have a TM and AP, and I am looking at a 442 with TM .

What League? Is the problem Away games?

In 19.3.6 I have had a P111 Season with Kingstonian and the P106 442 in 19.3.5 was 1 pt better at P107.

The tactics above are all made on 19.3.6.

In general the 4132 as a formation does not appear to work as well as before, so I would use a 442/4141

I would still use the tactics from the recommended list as no long testing has been carried out on latest tactics. I would try the P106 NO LOSS 4141.

Lower League with Kingstonian in 19.3.6 with the 4132 P112, but the other recommended tactics should work and a few are highly recommended.

392608171_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.854b1561bacf3e04dfda58bcc333e61e.png