Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if its the absence of team talks or maybe training, but results are better in the regular game. Tried lowering the mentality, it looks better defensively, but it kind hurts the attack.

@knap, can the tactic above be used with underdogs? The tactics with more points are usually better for top dogs, and vice versa (just look at Beowulf P103 for example).

This tactic has 112 points, however it has IWB's and DW's also hard pressing PF's which work very good with underdogs.

Hopefully this tactic is your best "allroad" tactic. You should test it with Spurs.

Edited by Chief Scout

23 minutes ago, knap said:

It has won PL and EC with Spurs and Arsenal.

Knap, you played with Billericay last year with ARGUS 343 which was best tactic in MR.L testing.

What tactic would you play with if you were to play with Billericay (LLM long save) in FM19?

Edited by Chief Scout

On 16/06/2019 at 16:36, szary0877 said:

I got 2 Pressing Forwards (108P tactic) Auba and Lacazette both breaking all records, scoring near 50 goals both. I sincerely recommend :) 

can you link this tac please? so many tactics om OP its too confusing

1I am not keeping OP up to date anymore, as there is a data limit.

If you look a few posts up I am making a list of recommended tactics.

The p112 no loss is a few posts up, but the site is also truncating tactic names.

Edited by knap

It was going to be MARGATE this year, but I have had to twice uninstall FM so I will have to run the holiday man season again and see which team gets promoted.

I would probably use the 442 P109,but that was before the P112 No Loss. However I also have my classic Oxford 41221 Tactic.

9 minutes ago, knap said:

It was going to be MARGATE this year, but I have had to twice uninstall FM so I will have to run the holiday man season again and see which team gets promoted.

I would probably use the 442 P109,but that was before the P112 No Loss. However I also have my classic Oxford 41221 Tactic.

Thanks, I'll try them. Good luck with your LLM challenge, keep us posted.

Edited by Chief Scout

The new 4132 P112 is a monster tactic for a top team. Thanks for that knap, think this is by far the best factic for FM19.

I'm about to quit my save with Cardiff, cause it became boring now ;). Will go for an underdog test with the tactic! :)

20190620123139_1.thumb.jpg.99b5db9d223b261833a97e3c05761b79.jpg

Edited by solounamigo

@knap for SUS I use: NFB's, TW to maximum, defensive mentality, regroup, hold shape. I also set up DL to standard to prevent long passes over my defence. Is that ok?

There are also 4 roles which have Tackle harder fixed. When one of my players gets a yellow I usually set "Ease off tackles" but for those 4 roles I change roles as followed: PF to AF as they can have same PI's as PF's, and for DW I simply change them to WM and Ease off tackles. Is that ok?

I don't normally drop DL, as in theory AI will be more attacking and not looking for long balls. However, that would be situational and may require dropping LOE as well. I've not tried all the adjustments at same time, but all are defensive tweaks.

8 minutes ago, knap said:

I don't normally drop DL, as in theory AI will be more attacking and not looking for long balls. However, that would be situational and may require dropping LOE as well. I've not tried all the adjustments at same time, but all are defensive tweaks.

On second thought you are right. I'll keep my DL as it is, as I can still vividly remember opposition's last second goals when I changed DL.

Am 20.6.2019 um 14:33 schrieb knap:

Manged more pts than me!

How good are Cardiff - have you checked with Genie Scout?

Yeah, awsome never hard that in FM19 yet :) I already deleted that save to start another one, but I can say that my actual CA of my first team was about 170.

I works with underdogs aswell.

######### Tactic:  4132 P112#####################################################

SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach (Germany's 3. League / media prediction 19th) :)

20190620221746_1.thumb.jpg.bb04d0fdee1f49266ebc953e9eae6624.jpg

Edited by solounamigo

@knap I wondered if you could give me a recommendation of which of your 4-4-2 tactics you'd use as designated home and away and if you'd make any changes specifially for the away version?

If it helps in any way, I'm at recently relegated Spezia in Serie B who are predicted to finish mid-table.

Like previous years, I appreciate your work.

Edited by TheStealthless