Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/08/2020 at 12:38, knap said:

Hi Knap

Do you have a mirror image of this tactic available? I have really good wingers on the right and good inside forwards on the left. Or do you think it won't really have an impact?

1 hour ago, jjacopo said:

Using TEAOFORONE4411107P for the third save in a row, hands down the best tactic around. Dominating Seria A with 99-00 database (possibly the hardest league ever, teams packed with talents)

Annotazione 2020-08-17 130254.png

hi, could you share ??? i can't find it

thanks 

On 14/04/2020 at 19:20, knap said:

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS BY TOMAKA

Max is maximum potential of tactic TOP 2 is trying to eliminate RNG (FMRTE is not being used)

858392610_Screenshot(344).thumb.png.cdea823450de3abfd76c811d4e24818f.png1101370154_Screenshot(632).thumb.png.c20b8d61e5a483fbb89d7c40fb825e09.png288486033_Screenshot(588).thumb.png.3114ed1ab64ae62f567be8ddaeb6dd99.png

FINAL TABLE

Angers Beowulf p107 Toulouse OXFORD 4321 P103

Screenshot (692).png

Can anyone provide the link for Parisienne vol 2. I feel teaforone 4231 p103 is the best underdog tactic

1 hour ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Is it possible for a squad to be addicted to one mentality? Whenever I switch to anything lower than Attacking at this point (besides SUS), I often get scored on.

Attacking = Methamphetamine of FM 20. 

I think attack is the best form of defence in this year's game yes. It's better to have a DLP in front of your back four than a DM for sure. 

26 minutes ago, knap said:

@Heywood JaBlowme

Used cautious away to Lpool and won 2-1

Once again you are correct sir. 

Not at my PC ATM but: After a typical HT away match where my squad peppered the opposition GK with something like 11 shots on target and nothing to show for it, switched to Cautious and won 0-3.

Stayed at Cautious for the entire next away match & won 0-5. 

ON FM19 i used a Beowulf 4-2-4 with 2 wingers and 2 advance forwards, was the best tactic i've ever used on any FM. Got 5 consecutive promotions with Dulwich Hamlet from the conference South to the Premier League and finished after 15 seasons winning multiple Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues. is there anything similar that works this year? can only seem to find 4-2-4's that use IF or WTM instead of wingers.

31 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

ON FM19 i used a Beowulf 4-2-4 with 2 wingers and 2 advance forwards, was the best tactic i've ever used on any FM. Got 5 consecutive promotions with Dulwich Hamlet from the conference South to the Premier League and finished after 15 seasons winning multiple Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues. is there anything similar that works this year? can only seem to find 4-2-4's that use IF or WTM instead of wingers.

I tweaked Black Echo 4231 in to a 424, had a great 1st season with Spurs winning league with 96 points with default squad.

Its not perfect however, I am also searching for the same as you!

!!!!FM20.4.0BlackEcho424knapP109FACCP345(207).fmf

@Valencia CF AE

If there was a goal button then that would be man tactic, so it is mostly trying someting different.

Easy changes are subs or change the players round.

Loer mentality may help as well as dropping DL, to look after ball and create more space.

Small tweaks remove wib AND PASS INTO SPACE.

Tactics RUN LIKE HEL or KASMIR CELTIC.

3 hours ago, knap said:

@PAFC_Dugout

If you post the FM 19 424 you were using, I will test it in FM 20.

99% it was this one !!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF442KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf  but with wingers pushed up to make a 4-2-4. was great to watch and centre backs scored so many from corners but understand this years match engine is different. As much as i love FM20 im finding it so much more difficult since the updates earlier this year to find any sort of consistency.

Id be interested to know what others feel about the 4-1-2-1-2 formation that leads the tactics board. Its so hit and miss for me. I cant seem to get a good run of results. Got a pretty stacked team with regens and ill win a few and then just get smashed by terrible teams. This year is probably the most frustrating FM for RNG and ridiculous results