Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

3 at the back is very weak this year, like 3 AMC.

I know, it's all about 4-4-2 and 4-1-4-1 but I want to play something different so I'm looking for the best out of a bad bunch. GOODBYE3412 and ARGUS343IF seem decent so far in my testing. 

7 hours ago, priority76 said:

You mad man.  I need all the help I can get with this game.  However, from my experience there is nothing about those throw ins that I would call an exploit.

Have you used the TFF tactics with throw in exploit? It ruins the game for me, and contributes to too many of the same goals.

Using !!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF4411KnapP108ALLCUPSnoloss, Oddly we've never won the DFB-Pokal, Closest was losing on penalties in the final

That's 3 seasons in the Bundesliga unbeaten plus the current season so far, 4 champions league and 3 in a row

champ.jpg

unbeaten.jpg

Edited by 8BuggieNights15

7 hours ago, markv1 said:

Have you used the TFF tactics with throw in exploit?

Aren't they the same/ very similar to the one's in knap's tactics?  If so I've had very few goals from them and not many from corners either. I'm not playing as a big team so maybe that makes a difference.  If you feel it's ruining your game it's a very easy thing to change.

Just now, 8BuggieNights15 said:

That's 3 seasons in the Bundesliga unbeaten plus the current season so far, 4 champions league and 3 in a row

That is an incredible record! Do you play the same tactic every match? Change mentality for bigger teams or anything?

41 minutes ago, priority76 said:

That is an incredible record! Do you play the same tactic every match? Change mentality for bigger teams or anything?

Yup same tactic, I have !!!!!19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC as a backup but it rarely gets used, I don't touch the mentality at all.

I was going to move on from this season but I'm interested how long we can keep this run going

5 hours ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Using !!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF4411KnapP108ALLCUPSnoloss, Oddly we've never won the DFB-Pokal, Closest was losing on penalties in the final

champ.jpg

unbeaten.jpg

Is it possible to send the link? Couldn't find on the opening page !!!
Thanks

46 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Play, I only simulate friendly games

I started using this tactic and I am not simulating anymore, and so far I played 4 matches and 3 wins
Wolves 1-1
Brighton 2-1
Crystal Palace 2-1
Tottenham 5-1

3 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:
3 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Cool, Maddison will be perfect for the AM role, and Harvey Barnes will develop nicely as either a LM or RM, I played this guy at RM...he dominated and became my record sale (of any football manager I've played)

trincao.jpg

the left flank is reserved for Gray

FM 19.3.4 is about the 442 or 4141 type tactics. FM 19.1 You could use any formation with good results, including 4231.

I recommend

BEOWULF 4411 NO LOSS P108 as an alternative to 4231 or PILGRIMAGE 4141, as well as BEOWULF 442 P106 All Cups and P103ECCC.

The P103 and 4141 are more underdog type tactics.

There is also a Spurs tactic 41311 as an alternative to 4231.

Edited by knap

@knap tactics look great as always..

Had a question, wanted a tactic that uses AML & AMR preferably and one that the forwards score alot of goals, seems the 4411 is the best performing one you've made but I'd have to use ML & MR.

Any recomendations?  I play on FMT (Nintendo Switch) so can't download, are there any player instructions or set piece tactics I'd also have to set up?

Thanks alot

2 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

120 and out, Fantastic run and I was disappointed to see it go especially with 15 clean sheets in a row

120.jpg

Hell of a run, had to end some time I suppose.

Any advice for using this tactic? Was the 4411 right?

Most of my tactics are heavily modified, including set pieces. I am not sure that the ME is the same, as the PC version of FMT.

The TIME tactics have no PIs, but appear less effective in 19.3.4 than in previous versions.

Set pieces requires a decision to use the long throw and short corner routines or using a more standard set up.

Correct 4411KnapP108ALLCUPSnoloss, apt name eh?

Not so much tactic advice as the tactic is pretty much plug n play and required no tweaking, I always had a 442 as a backup if I needed a goal but it was rarely needed.

I used Mr U Rosler training setup and made sure I put a full days rest after each game

After that It's pretty much keeping a happy squad with good rotation, suggestions below

• Played a right footer at LM and left footer at RM
  • Avoided players with low determination
  • In big away games I played a center mid in the AM role who had decent tackling attributes along with passing and vision
  • Built from the back, my first big money signings were all defenders (e.g .Jorge Mere -11 Million)
  • Any type of striker will be successful, I've used both a big lump and a poacher type

If you want to know anything specific just let me know

12 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Not so much tactic advice as the tactic is pretty much plug n play and required no tweaking, I always had a 442 as a backup if I needed a goal but it was rarely needed.

I used Mr U Rosler training setup and made sure I put a full days rest after each game

After that It's pretty much keeping a happy squad with good rotation, suggestions below

• In big away games I played a center mid in the AM role who had decent tackling attributes along with passing and vision
  • Built from the back, my first big money signings were all defenders (e.g .Jorge Mere -11 Million)
  • Any type of striker will be successful, I've used both a big lump and a poacher type

Thanks for the great reply, I used the a modification of the 442 before and found wingers with opposite foot worked great for goalscoring.

Only thing would be if you could share player instructions with me? As stated before I can't just download tactics on Switch and have to do everything manual which is a pain.

Thanks again

1 hour ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Do you think that these trainings have any effect, and how do I have good players with both left leg and right foot to set them indifferently on the flanks and if I play away with a strong opponent, do you recommend playing in the middle of the field?

Edited by matiz96

37 minutes ago, matiz96 said:

Do you think that these trainings have any effect, and how do I have good players with both left leg and right foot to set them indifferently on the flanks and if I play away with a strong opponent, do you recommend playing in the middle of the field? 

Best advice is try it and see if the training helps you or not, I feel it did for me with results and reducing injuries

" and how do I have good players with both left leg and right foot to set them indifferently on the flanks "...... Sorry mate I have no idea what you're asking here

" do you recommend playing in the middle of the field? ".... Do you mean setting "focus play through the middle"? I never tweaked the tactic

2 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Best advice is try it and see if the training helps you or not, I feel it did for me with results and reducing injuries

" and how do I have good players with both left leg and right foot to set them indifferently on the flanks "...... Sorry mate I have no idea what you're asking here

" do you recommend playing in the middle of the field? ".... Do you mean setting "focus play through the middle"? I never tweaked the tactic

what was it about this AM inside or something?

Very, although the unplugged tactics use more standard set pieces .they are still tweaked. Also the defensive corner set up is tweaked which should be on page 10

1 hour ago, knap said:

Very, although the unplugged tactics use more standard set pieces .they are still tweaked. Also the defensive corner set up is tweaked which should be on page 10

Whats the difference between a normal tactic and an unplugged one?