Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Romania94fmfan

I put 2 trick settings in my later tactics GK Taackle easy and the WBs with different settings. GURU used my tactic as a base ie a full copy. GURU is therefore the cheat

Edited by knap

image.thumb.png.2f2fb877f578549f42b2ff237584c69d.png

Some players showing this kind of progress using the suggested training. Any reasons for this?

Also, is it normal for players to voice displeasure about the training at times. I have seen some with downwards determination in particular.

romania94fmfan

It has been discuseed here as many asked why the WBs were not the same. Obviously easy tackle GK is the other trick. For someone to include both in a tactic using the same formation, Guru has admitted to downloading my tactic. If you were just copying ideas you would not include the trick settings, however if you use the tactic as a base you are highly likely to include the trick settings.

29 minutes ago, WKTHFC said:

Some players showing this kind of progress using the suggested training. Any reasons for this?

Also, is it normal for players to voice displeasure about the training at times. I have seen some with downwards determination in particular.

The red arrows happen with any training system, it's just the game recalculation or something. Not to be concerned about. Only if you start seing red -1's in progress.

yes, it's normal. Especially for people with poor personalities, who do not like training. The thing to look for is training rating.
If that is high, they are developing but still complaining because its's hard, and they are spolied brats :P

31 minutes ago, WKTHFC said:

image.thumb.png.2f2fb877f578549f42b2ff237584c69d.png

Little room for PA spend. Player has nearly reached PA, so don't wait further development.

Above picture is not declining.

16 minutes ago, Romania94fmfan said:

I'm not a troll.I did not mean anything bad. All this is very suspicious. Therefore, I have little doubt that a tactic exists. But if Knap does not want to tell what tactics it is, then Okay, I will no longer bother you.

if your not trying to troll why does it bother you so much

Over the years I have used odd settings in tactics in order to trip up anyone downloading and passing of the tactic as being original. I had been using GK Hard tackle (which you still see copied on a few tactics) and corner defend MR marking tall player.

I changed this on newer tactics to GK Easy tackle and the WBs being different in width one standard the other narrower.

If you copy and idea then you are unlikely to copy illogical settings. However if you download a tactic and tweak then you are unlikely to pick up illogical settings.

It was pointed out on discord that guru has yhe illogical WB setting. If you check the original guru tactic had both easy tackle GK nd the illogical WBs.

Once someone downloads and uses a tactic as a base then the tactics are always going to look similar.

Guru's tactic had the tell tale illogical settings

807667029_Screenshot(1501).thumb.png.c8c9154d9c7896d83dd7f4b8b6a353d3.png684931302_Screenshot(1502).thumb.png.9e227e059322717bb79652fd9b03aeb8.png1360866646_Screenshot(1503).thumb.png.3524f95b8115a63bca812b7a5e9c0791.png

1 hour ago, knap said:

Over the years I have used odd settings in tactics in order to trip up anyone downloading and passing of the tactic as being original. I had been using GK Hard tackle (which you still see copied on a few tactics) and corner defend MR marking tall player.

I changed this on newer tactics to GK Easy tackle and the WBs being different in width one standard the other narrower.

If you copy and idea then you are unlikely to copy illogical settings. However if you download a tactic and tweak then you are unlikely to pick up illogical settings.

It was pointed out on discord that guru has yhe illogical WB setting. If you check the original guru tactic had both easy tackle GK nd the illogical WBs.

Once someone downloads and uses a tactic as a base then the tactics are always going to look similar.

Guru's tactic had the tell tale illogical settings

807667029_Screenshot(1501).thumb.png.c8c9154d9c7896d83dd7f4b8b6a353d3.png684931302_Screenshot(1502).thumb.png.9e227e059322717bb79652fd9b03aeb8.png1360866646_Screenshot(1503).thumb.png.3524f95b8115a63bca812b7a5e9c0791.png

Just ignore him. i wont insult him as he asked a perfectly reasonable question, but it was answered and he still refuses to accept the response. I'm not sure you need to prove anything to anyone at this point, your reputation speaks for itself. Lets move on to constructive tactical analysis.

3 hours ago, Rober82 said:

The red arrows happen with any training system, it's just the game recalculation or something. Not to be concerned about. Only if you start seing red -1's in progress.

yes, it's normal. Especially for people with poor personalities, who do not like training. The thing to look for is training rating.
If that is high, they are developing but still complaining because its's hard, and they are spolied brats :P

Thanks for info

5 hours ago, knap said:

@Green18

Guru was caught with his fingers in the till, but you have to wonder why these people also follow my thread

Some people don't like it when others do something well and will continue to try to find a way to bring them down, because they believe that if you are at that high a level, cheating must be involved and talent/time & effort arent.

Take it as a compliment, you wouldnt have such people on your thread if the tactics were not so profoundly effective, year after year. Success breeds contempt. Doesnt mean you need to give them the time of day though. They'd happily get into a back and forth with you, ignoring all logic and common sense.

(I'm surprised Logic & Common Sense isn't the name of a set of tactics!) 

I have a question-somewhat tactically related but also player related. 

When playing with the tactics, as we all do on different saves, i tend to build teams very differently, with different players. We all have our favourites for squad building who we snap up on each save (an example would be Thiago Almada, excellent young player available on loan with an option for 2.5mil at the beginning of the game). But generally, we use a lot of the default players on a squad for at least a season, giving us a perspective on a wide range of players over the course of an FM title.

What i have become aware of and interested in however are players i refer to as 'special'. To explain, i quickly realised that within the game, players are not rated simply according to current ability (ie a player with 140CA could play a lot better than one with 160CA). Their CA/PA does not always correlate with their Avg rating in game. I find this is mostly prevalent with Defenders and Fullbacks, but also affects other players.

With some players, they appear transcendent of tactic and team on the game. What i mean by this is that some players appear to always have excellent average ratings and some appear to always have a poor avg rating in games. I have tried to analyse over my saves to identify some of these 'special' players.

I wanted to find out if anyone has identified any players who always seem to have a Avg rating of over 7.20 or so in every save? Or players that always appear to play poorly despite price tag or CA/PA?

Some examples of 'high avg rating' players

Luis Alberto- May be the best player in the whole game, unbelievably.

Moussa Dembele

Emi Buendia

John Stones

Nabil Fekir

Pablo Mari

Recce Oxford

There are a number of players who always play badly as well without fail. Victor Fischer is an example of this, as is Odsonne Eduoard since the most recent update (he was very good beforehand). Wilf Zaha is always mind numbingly poor for me as well.

@Green18a lot of other factors come into it, not just CA.
There are more obvious ones such as determination, work rate, etc. but there are others too.
For example, hidden stats such as consistency, pressure and big matches to name just 3.

A player with poor consistency e.g. 5 out of 20 will only play to his CA 5 times out of 25. How badly he will perform below par on one of the other days is random but it averages around a total of 10pts below his CA.
So if you have a guy with 140 CA who is very consistent, determined, works hard, etc he could quite easily outperform your 160 CA player.

529440842_ConsistencyinFM.png.2f6538e2f78ab1cb64a0d9ec931b425b.png

My current save is in 2029 so not that many real life players around now but some on your list are and I can tell you that...

Spoiler

Moussa Dembele's consistency is 15 and he has 13 pressure & 16 important matches.
Buendia = 15/13/14, Stones = 15/16/14, Oxford = 13/15/16

Makes sense then that they tend to play well consistently.

Edited by Earnie is God!

2 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

@Green18a lot of other factors come into it, not just CA.
There are more obvious ones such as determination, work rate, etc. but there are others too.
For example, hidden stats such as consistency, pressure and big matches to name just 3.

A player with poor consistency e.g. 5 out of 20 will only play to his CA 5 times out of 25. How badly he will perform below par on one of the other days is random but it averages around a total of 10pts below his CA.
So if you have a guy with 140 CA who is very consistent, determined, works hard, etc he could quite easily outperform your 160 CA player.

529440842_ConsistencyinFM.png.2f6538e2f78ab1cb64a0d9ec931b425b.png

My current save is in 2029 so not that many real life players around now but some on your list are and I can tell you that...

Hide contents

Moussa Dembele's consistency is 15 and he has 13 pressure & 16 important matches.
Buendia = 15/13/14, Stones = 15/16/14, Oxford = 13/15/16

Makes sense then that they tend to play well consistently.

Thank you for this i'll do some more research. If this formula could identify players who consistently achieve 7.5 + ratings without having to spend megabucks, it could be a way of identifying teams that could push tactics to their maximum (and minimum).