Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Recommended Posts

BLUE MATTER 433 with Napoli, a good fit team for this tactic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, morewiz said:

what is that tactic ??

It's on Google Drive Folder

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using ID 1574 my U19 already banging in 110 goals in only 14 games into the season, and my senior squad haven't been beaten yet. Thanks Knap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone help me with man marking against a 442 ( my opponent uses one of the 442 developed by Knap )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ianthefatboy said:

Using ID 1574 my U19 already banging in 110 goals in only 14 games into the season, and my senior squad haven't been beaten yet. Thanks Knap!

wont let me donwload it :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 4 horas, Cadoni dijo:

It's on Google Drive Folder

What number is it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rodas10 said:

Can someone help me with man marking against a 442 ( my opponent uses one of the 442 developed by Knap )

Which one? flat 442?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Most Knap tactics use DLP and BBM. Mark Specific Player - The DLP one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can't make this team to work (tried every 433/2233 tactic) on UCL/EL

started now the 3rd season with Mn Utd

Capturar.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KASMIR 433 ELITE Test

 

611511199_Screenshot(1445).thumb.png.2ba4b0a7fedfb5459f4a30e9e2f44864.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, knap said:

KASMIR 433 ELITE Test

 

611511199_Screenshot(1445).thumb.png.2ba4b0a7fedfb5459f4a30e9e2f44864.png

link??? @knap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, knap said:

BLUE MATTER 433 with Napoli, a good fit team for this tactic

 

Can you tell me please the ID of this tactic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iy is the only BLUE MATTER Tactic and it is HASHMIR P111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Best formation you got currently knap apart from the 451 formations using IF can be IF and a W... also why do i have a great season with one tactic then the next season it goes to absolute crap.. what do i have to do to keep the formation working?

Edited by Kappa007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 minutes ago, Kappa007 said:

Best formation you got currently knap apart from the 451 formations using IF can be IF and a W... also why do i have a great season with one tactic then the next season it goes to absolute crap.. what do i have to do to keep the formation working?

That's because AI plays with more caution with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kappa007 said:

Best formation you got currently knap apart from the 451 formations using IF can be IF and a W... also why do i have a great season with one tactic then the next season it goes to absolute crap.. what do i have to do to keep the formation working?

what is this tactic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I love about the tactic FM20.4.1KASHMIRKnapVOL422123P106ECFOR142 is that when it's fully fluid and players know themselves for a long time, the lines between the forward show the hell pentagram. Very appropriate according to the number of goals you will score...

Capture d’écran 2020-06-01 à 21.19.11.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zazz88

If with DM that can help, although I would add MM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Champions League's never easy...until Knap's tactic works its magic!

Sans titre.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 007man013 said:

Champions League's never easy...until Knap's tactic works its magic!

Sans titre.png

which one ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cadoni said:

That's because AI plays with more caution with you.

Unless you have taken your team from tier 10 in England to the Championship then they all look at you like you are something they scraped off their shoe and play differently against you than they do against everyone else 😒

20200531172939_1.thumb.jpg.7aeb6cf881a6597c3d74862901aff2de.jpg20200531172408_1.thumb.jpg.517e46886281c7dad7c145653caded93.jpg20200531172502_1.thumb.jpg.e225bd0ad22ab6ac322f768f50fa56ed.jpg
20200531172722_1.thumb.jpg.8729961b64626d94787547971e515af8.jpg20200531172748_1.thumb.jpg.d709c4b9cb4839ddec5e188720273b3a.jpg20200531172806_1.thumb.jpg.033aae31592e47ed15327a47b4b8a53e.jpg

Didn't stop us finishing 10th though :)

20200531180346_1.thumb.jpg.75b206a5b55d5d07aaed1766048f0fb5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I need 4231 tactics using IF or IW.


Tea for one tactics were fine, but i need a new one.

Edited by philtree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, philtree said:

I need 4231 tactics using IF or IW.


Tea for one tactics were fine, but i need a new one.

Google docs

It`s easy, don`t be lazy :brock:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which best tactic with defensive style, very defensive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nix0n

Very defension try a SUS Tactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know how you get those results. Max i had was 90 points with Man Utd with almost every player rated as 5*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/06/2020 at 08:09, Jdigits said:

Excellent tactic

I’m also getting some really brilliant results with this. Been using an earlier 451 but this seems a bit more stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, knap said:

@zazz88

If with DM that can help, although I would add MM.

@knapThanks , for 442 instead? Following the google docs , reccomended tactic for away game seems   BEOWULF 442 SP VOL 2 P105 .   Do you confirm? And for 442s tactics how should use MM ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.8314a4651f2e30563f666d4699758891.png

20.4.0BlackEcho4231knapP109FACC

Снимок экрана (1).png

image.png

image.png

Edited by IronBars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Spoiler
10 hours ago, knap said:

 

When I used 2 AF's, the game said on their partner link that the two roles was far from optimal together.. Seems to work in your testing tho @knap :) Combos like PF-AF or DLF-AF are more enjoyable tho but perhaps not as productive in testing?

Edited by Dreambuilder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ID 1419 - BAD COMPANY with Derby

Really good start to 2025/2026 season. My team is pretty overpowered at this point but i still find the results insane, i have only managed 2nd place finishes in this save so far. I play on FM touch and don't coach very actively, i pretty much only make subs. 

All the CL and Cup games are with just 2-3 players from my real starting eleven.

Great work as always Knap!

Screenshot_20200603-095354_FM20 Touch (1).jpg

Screenshot_20200603-095330_FM20 Touch.jpg

Edited by Zinfandel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zinfandel said:

BAD COMPANY with Derby

Really good start to 2025/2026 season. My team is pretty overpowered at this point but i still find the results insane, i have only managed 2nd place finishes in this save so far. I play on FM touch and don't coach very actively, i pretty much only make subs. 

All the CL and Cup games are with just 2-3 players from my real starting eleven.

Great work as always Knap!

Screenshot_20200603-095354_FM20 Touch (1).jpg

Screenshot_20200603-095330_FM20 Touch.jpg

What ID on this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pilmalm said:

What ID on this one?

ID 1419 BAD COMPANY 4231 P101 EC CC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DreambuilderTesting indicates the AF AF/ PF A PF A to be the best set up in testing, but I do not usually set them up with same PIs. I tend to add more variet than the roles suggest by using PIs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, knap said:

@DreambuilderTesting indicates the AF AF/ PF A PF A to be the best set up in testing, but I do not usually set them up with same PIs. I tend to add more variet than the roles suggest by using PIs.

Allright, cool! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...