Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

FM20.3.0TeaforOneAM4231P105ALLCUPS still my favourite and would be recommendation for anyone with a Sub-top and above team - have played with lots of different tactics but i always come back to this one.  The only changes i have made to the original is to drop the defensive line back 1 notch and updated the SP throw in's.  The original i found that we conceded too frequently on the ball over the top

!!FM20.3.0Teafor One4222VOL2P100ALLCUPS-L-D+TSP.fmf

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Jdigits said:

FM20.3.0TeaforOneAM4231P105ALLCUPS still my favourite and would be recommendation for anyone with a Sub-top and above team - have played with lots of different tactics but i always come back to this one.  The only changes i have made to the original is to drop the defensive line back 1 notch and updated the SP throw in's.  The original i found that we conceded too frequently on the ball over the top

!!FM20.3.0Teafor One4222VOL2P100ALLCUPS-L-D+TSP.fmf 45.17 kB · 22 downloads

Hi @Jdigits

Just wondering if the lone striker scores much? Because I'm looking for lone striker tactic which the striker scores.

Or do you have the save of the tweak that I can try out?

Have tried so many tactics, including Bad Company tactic, but the striker is still inconsistently scores.

So far, the best tactic which I found the strikers scores consistently is 4-4-2 tactic. And Beowulf is the best one for me.

Thanks in advance! 

19 minutes ago, D-Sky said:

Hi @Jdigits

Just wondering if the lone striker scores much? Because I'm looking for lone striker tactic which the striker scores.

Or do you have the save of the tweak that I can try out?

Have tried so many tactics, including Bad Company tactic, but the striker is still inconsistently scores.

So far, the best tactic which I found the strikers scores consistently is 4-4-2 tactic. And Beowulf is the best one for me.

Thanks in advance! 

There are two strikers in the formation i use.  And they both score.  The AF scores the most, and i find that if you have a striker with PPM "Like to beat the offside trap" then all the better.

The tweak is attached to my OP

4 minutes ago, Jdigits said:

There are two strikers in the formation i use.  And they both score.  The AF scores the most, and i find that if you have a striker with PPM "Like to beat the offside trap" then all the better.

The tweak is attached to my OP

Thanks mate and my apologies, I thought you were talking about the 4-2-3-1 tactic. FM20.3.0TeaforOneAM4231P105ALLCUPS.

@knap

What’s the best tactic to use for Bolton ? My first save on this year’s FM was Bolton but the files were corrupted months so now want to restart as my last long term save. 

Edited by dayhoward

On 29/05/2020 at 00:11, knap said:

@Scruffer23

It was very much a cheat team which you could no t replicate in real save. However the real save also made over 200 goals, so it is possible, but takes a few years to build rep.

Who was in it so I can maybe look for similar players and attributes to work towards 

@Scruffer23

There are 2 saves - There is a real save after a few seasons that broke 200 and a save that Rober made using the editor. 

Ican post the Rber team that is designed to fit tactic.

@cfwhittle

Should be at start

actics tested or being tested

- BAD COMPANY 4231 P101 EC CC

BADCOBAYERN.thumb.png.af1506eab6a8fe43c04975a1a4dc280b.png

-BEOWULF 424 P101 CC -

BLACK ECHO 4231 P109 FA CC -

BLACKECHO.thumb.png.8617ca30e816403ccf3d927c11d56eb6.png

BLUE MATTER 433 P104 EC -

BLUEMATTERNAPOLI.thumb.png.d7ceac270641f7d5414902ccc1197826.png

FIRE AND WATER 23212 P104 EC -

HARD TIME KILLING FLOOR BLUES 4132 P104 EC FA

-KASHMIR 433 MU P111 ELITE TEAMS -

MISSISSIPPI VOL 3 4321 OXFORD P109 EC CC

-PARISIENNE WALKWAYS SKEW W SS VOL 2 P108 EC -

PILGRIMAGE 4141 P104 ALL CUPS -

PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 5 P108 -

-SICILIAN 4411 (DM) P97 ALL CUPS -

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL P100 FA -

TEA FOR ONE 4222 VOL2 P100 ALL CUPS -

TEQUILA SUNRISE MEZ 41311 P101 ALL CUPS -

VENOM & FAITH 442 P109 FA CC

Edited by knap

I Knap 

I'm new here 

I've used a tactic of yours , a 442 with inverted wingbacks . Awesome . 

My question to you is , do you usually rate our own tactics? I'm in need of some improvements.

I went from 4rd tier to first league (in Portugal) in 6years , and now really strugling . Best position was a 7th place . But this season went back to 11th

@TI AGO

I try to use independent test to "rank" the tactics.

You can sort underdog column for recommendations. Can try Man Marking with a suitable tactic (see guide)

14 minutes ago, knap said:

@TI AGO

I try to use independent test to "rank" the tactics.

You can sort underdog column for recommendations. Can try Man Marking with a suitable tactic (see guide)

Thanks for the Reply . I meant if you rank our (users) tactics . Or do you recomend me to simulate One season to test my tactics before use . 

(Sorry my English ) 

27 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@sirTAVARES

I have not made a 3412 for some time Id it a DLP S?

something like this or instead or change the DLP to another striker and change CM (At) to DLP (sup) would be lovely

btw using now holyghostfire 142 goals and getting more stable results

positive on home games

cautious on away/harder games

Capturar.PNG

On 27/05/2020 at 12:15, knap said:

FM 20.4.1

HOLY GHOST FIRE Flat 451 P109 ALL CUPS

!!FM20.4.1HOLYGHOSTFIREKnapFlat451WIFP107FA.fmf 43.78 kB · 583 downloads

1021350137_Screenshot(1413).thumb.png.b4ba93f96f0dea840b7ef658bc8c7a4a.png1701370766_Screenshot(1411).thumb.png.83822c596e25edf3222d234d4ae7bde5.png917198639_Screenshot(1410).thumb.png.446f5e64b5343d2e59430cb4c19194c9.png2087703052_Screenshot(1412).thumb.png.cfacac54652caa81be1562feb432d4b3.png

Cracking tactic and the best of the series so far, I dropped the wingbacks back in line with the 2 CH but kept them on attack, still gives me the attacking mentality but also mindful of defence, this tactic is almost exactly what I've been trying to get my team to playing like, cheers.

46 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Cracking tactic and the best of the series so far, I dropped the wingbacks back in line with the 2 CH but kept them on attack, still gives me the attacking mentality but also mindful of defence, this tactic is almost exactly what I've been trying to get my team to playing like, cheers.

Hey jc1,

May I know how many goals your lone striker scored in the league?

Thanks

11 hours ago, sʜᴇʟʙʏ said:

@knap

do you recommend me to use HOLY GHOST FIRE Flat 451 P109 ALL CUPS or  PREACHIN BLUES VOL 5 451 P109 ALL CUPS?

I've played quite a lot with Preachin Blues 451 VOL 4 and VOL5 and I must say, VOL 4 is more stable and working better overall for me.

The HOLY GHOST FIRE 451 flat, I changed the center MC > DM and brought back the fullbacks one slot and it also performed quite good.

The only main difference I think is the mentality, Preachin Blues has attacking and HOLY GHOST FIRE has positive, but if you watch the match in 3D extende highlights, it's not that different.

With Preachin Blues I score more out of set pieces, where HOLY GHOST FIRE is a more 'fluent' play to watch. 

4 hours ago, jc1 said:

Can i see your results?

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

FULL GUIDE ON FM SCOUT

FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

5 hours ago, D-Sky said:

Hey jc1,

May I know how many goals your lone striker scored in the league?

Thanks

Only played around 20 games, I rotate strikers and they're on about 15 each, I'm getting more goals from my 2 IF's and striker than I was getting using 4-2-3-1 system, midfielders and CH's were scoring too many, this seems ore balanced throughout the squad.