Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1st in OP P106 with AFs and Wingers but the poacher version should be good as well. Unless you want to try a non exploit 442 without long throws.

2 hours ago, knap said:

The 1st in OP P106 with AFs and Wingers but the poacher version should be good as well. Unless you want to try a non exploit 442 without long throws.

Can you play Mane as ML in that tactic Knap? I noticed he scored 27 goals in your screenshots for that tactic. Was that from ML?

If they are not set up as taker,, then I do not specify a corner taker. The unplugged tactic does not use short but BEOWULF P106 ALLCUPS should still be short.

1603991236_Screenshot(1776).thumb.png.79c67c77390ee3e850fbaae4c17c532b.png

Knap these tactics are amazing! i've used the 442 AF WM attack formation with great success using Stockport county in the Vanarama North, got 4 straight promotions and lge championships. Now in the championship i'm struggling is it just the jump in quality of the teams you think? I say struggling the board expect me to attempt to avoid relegation but i'm mid table haha, just the results are very skewed now. Any possible pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks for these great tactics though excellent job!!

The problem with rapid promotion is your reputation is left behind and quality players (that should jump at the chance of joining a progressive go ahead Club) go elsewhere.  Consequently the Championship and PL tend to be harder to crack than the lower leagues.

Options are to try the 4141 or 4411 Away or adjust mentality for more difficult games. There is a thread the mentality game by Optimusprimal that goes into great detail regarding mentality changes. Usually Control (now positive) and counter (now cautious) are the mentalities to consider. There is also the SUS tactic to try and grind out a result.

It is difficult to judge over a season which work better for each category. In general the highest pts total work better for top but lower for under dog.

Also a underdog can use the higher pts tactics at home.

Top dogs can use any of the tactics as they work with my test teams.

recommended for under dogs

BEOWULF /PILGRIMAGE 4141

BEOWULF 4411

BEOWULF 442 IW (This is beta version 19.3.0), but I will update the 442 and with a 4411 Option.

Underdogs Home

4231 and other formations I would use for top dogs.

@knap for my latest save, which has been a lot fun, I created a club (it was QPR so had their budget which is pretty small) and got rid of the squad and built a team of cheap wonder kids. Wonder kids are interesting as you never know how quickly they will develop, if at all. After a dodgy start we won the championship using Beowulf 442 at home and Pilgrimage 4141 away. Now in the prem, have only bought Fagner and Mepham, rest are still wonder kids. We are doing ok around mid table but getting spanked in a few games against the big teams. 4141 away seems to have lost its edge.  Here is the squad - any suggestions on home/away tactics in the prem? Thinking we are now proper underdogs so need something tight defensively, especially away. Thanks in advance.

F15A7255-0E37-4228-B41E-C71B1AEA4C44.png

Mr. @knap sorry to bother you, out of curiosity, which one of your tactics would you recommend for the following teams:

- Benfica
- Ajax
- Lyon
- Bétis
- Leicester
- Bilbao
- Fiorentina
- Atalanta
- Dortmund
- Frankfurt

Sorry about the long list, but i haven't played the game in a while and i would like to try and play with all these teams...

Best tactic to try against 4231 and top teams in list would be BEOWULD 442 P106

BEOWULF /PILGRIMAGE 4141

BEOWULF 4411

BEOWULF 442 IW (This is beta version 19.3.0), but I will update the 442 and with a 4411 Option.

Underdogs Home

Hi Knap!

I'm playing with BEOWULF 442 P106 and have a couple of questions:

1. Would you recommend left-footed players on the left and right-footed players on the right?
  2. Who do you select to take corners and throw-ins?

Cheers

Usually on the right, but it is better to try them on both wings and see how they play and the team plays

You can also have a left footer that cuts in from right. In general I use these as AMR but ML.

20 hours ago, knap said:

Best tactic to try against 4231 and top teams in list would be BEOWULD 442 P106

BEOWULF /PILGRIMAGE 4141

BEOWULF 4411

Underdogs Home

- Benfica, Ajax, Dortmund (Top team)
- Lyon (Subtop Team)
- Bétis, Leicester, Bilbao, Fiorentina, Atalanta, Frankfurt (Underdog)

Am i doing this right?