Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

What's your best 4231 tactic?

Thanks

 

 

But the game status says that you cheated and used In-Game Editor.... :herman:

Wow didn't even know there was such a thing and just checked it out, why would you do that?!?

I took out Brexit before starting my game which I suppose some could think it was cheating. 

Anyway I'm using knaps 23221 formation with spurs and going well at end of September 6 wins 1 draw in league, conceded last minute equaliser away to Zenith in CL and just lost 2-1 to pool in league cup but I threw out my second string and still could of got something so not disappointed.

Hopefully get through another few months tonight and will post up results but so far it's a cracking one for teams with only one striker

Edited by sidford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @knap,

Do you take any notice of the pre match tactical advice or do you just keep the tactic as a plug and play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone, 

I play FM a lot and found great success with Knaps tactics over the years.

However, is there a shelf life with tactics and if so, what little changes can be made to over come the AI from working your tactics out, say if you wanted to continue with a certain tactic because it suits the players you have at your disposal. 

Ive recently being playing with "PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 2 P106 CC" and its recently became quite difficult to see teams off and against mid table teams. (Playing with Man Utd)

 

 

Edited by robtuckey28
Unintentional attachment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, knap said:

hey @knap do the instructions for the Left IW and Right IWB vary? As it seems like the players playing the RIW position (TAA, and I’m guessing Milner too ocassionally) seem to get much more assists than LIW (Robertson)

Edited by Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

What's your best 4231 tactic?

Thanks

 

 

But the game status says that you cheated and used In-Game Editor.... :herman:

 

 

Do you know what he used it for? After all,  using God creators tactics/set pieces is a form of cheating, no? Not like i mind. 

Edited by widowmaker-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@robtuckey28

There is no real way to know, and could be just bad luck. Many do change between tactics as they believe this to be the case. Many prefer to make slight changes to tactics, say a change of mentality (RDF tweaks).

You can normally use another formation without problems and could keep it for say cup games, or easy games.

 

Last year I did 10 year holiday tests and there was a huge variation between years but you could have a 96 pt season followed by a 106pt season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

What's your best 4231 tactic?

Thanks

 

 

But the game status says that you cheated and used In-Game Editor.... :herman:

I would like to hear something about this aswell :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure he said he removed Brexit.

Is that not a tick box just to allow use of editor even if you don't use it. I have it turned off as against Dafuge Challenge rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@knap if you could just plug in 1 tactic for a long term save which would you personally choose. Starting a game as a mid championship team. Tia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Evo1987

 

 

I am bias towards Oxford tactics, but probably VENOM 442 P109 or FIRE 4321 P103.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@slb4ever

 

I would assume so more player fit., although high Lpool tactics should work

If you want a blast Kashmir 433

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, knap said:

I'm sure he said he removed Brexit.

Is that not a tick box just to allow use of editor even if you don't use it. I have it turned off as against Dafuge Challenge rules

As far as I know you can't remove Brexit with The In-Game Editor and you can do that only with The Pre-Game Editor

If I'm wrong can you show me how to do that with The In-Game Editor?

Thanks

Edited by Nitro871

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
il y a 8 minutes, knap a dit :

@slb4ever

 

I would assume so more player fit., although high Lpool tactics should work

If you want a blast Kashmir 433

@knap

Thanks for the advice, and the 442 wich one would be best, the Venom and fire or the holyfire. but the khashmir seems to work.

Edited by slb4ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@slb4ever

HGF 442 is based on Venom 442, so you can use either.

Kashmir 433 finally achieved goal in he real Celtic save., still need a good side.

CELTICREAL.thumb.jpg.91da9b13c7721f76cda544fa5bcb23e0.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knap said:

@slb4ever

HGF 442 is based on Venom 442, so you can use either.

Kashmir 433 finally achieved goal in he real Celtic save., still need a good side.

CELTICREAL.thumb.jpg.91da9b13c7721f76cda544fa5bcb23e0.jpg

 

Have you always used the Kashmir tactic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hakanharputlu

Not my save but  object was to score more than 200 goals and achieved with 5 to go, scoring at 6 a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, knap said:

@hakanharputlu

Not my save but  object was to score more than 200 goals and achieved with 5 to go, scoring at 6 a game.

I'm currently trying kashmere tactics with sheffutd, but overall I'm losing to big teams. What tactics would you recommend in this squad? The 2 tactics I use are: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KASHMIRKnap433MMP106FACCCELTIC227GOALS --- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS

Edited by hakanharputlu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, hakanharputlu said:

I'm currently trying kashmere tactics with sheffutd, but overall I'm losing to big teams. What tactics would you recommend in this squad? The 2 tactics I use are: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KASHMIRKnap433MMP106FACCCELTIC227GOALS --- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS

I've been tweaking those tactics, can PM to you if you want to try them out?

Edited by Augustin1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augustin1979 said:

Bu taktikleri değiştirdim, denemek isterseniz size PM yapabilir mi?

Yes pls thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knap said:

@slb4ever

HGF 442 is based on Venom 442, so you can use either.

Kashmir 433 finally achieved goal in he real Celtic save., still need a good side.

CELTICREAL.thumb.jpg.91da9b13c7721f76cda544fa5bcb23e0.jpg

 

What Kashimir version, @knap? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ElComandante

That was Celtic 237 version but you really need an Elite team. I have just seen a Celtic test 1st season with a 189 goals with a much more solid TEA tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is on agenda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, knap said:

@ElComandante

That was Celtic 237 version but you really need an Elite team. I have just seen a Celtic test 1st season with a 189 goals with a much more solid TEA tactic.

Really??!! Nice, @knap. 189 goals with a TEA tactic is a crazy result. Do you know which version or have the screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me start off by saying this is completely legit - I have played 8 seasons with Celtic building the squad for this tactic to achieve this goal, hitting 200 league goals (i've done it the last few years of FM so had to hit it again)

 

Well now its complete - latest Kashmir tactic and before you DM asking what tactic it is? why did it work so well? please bare in mind the average CA of my starting 11 is around 177 so very high.

That being said for elite teams this is a blast, if you have a good free kick taker that helps a lot as you can see my striker took my free kicks + corners - so finished with 99 goal contributions in 35 games in the league.

Thank you Knap for your tactic and thank you Rober for your advice. CA isn't everything if you have the right stats in the right places it makes so much more difference.

Also added my academy product (only good one in 8 years but what a good one) - Simone Saponara of Italian/Scottish descent.

Lastly I attached my highlight of the season a 17-1 win at home - every highlight was a goal.

 

 

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_01_41.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_02_08.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_02_19.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_08_27.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_10_21.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

What's your best 4231 tactic?

Thanks

 

 

But the game status says that you cheated and used In-Game Editor.... :herman:

Yeah i use that to make tactic fluid. If you want i can give you the save to check out :D
I know it hard to beleive because it surprised me too (Wilson scored 38 goals a season xD) . Check it out 
And lastly the save . As you can see i didnt edited anything about the player and pretty sure just make the tactic fluid . 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=177vrvxLmE6HIyyRqAl8CPZQvik08O6AA

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Edited by TA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/05/2020 at 20:58, Dreambuilder said:

Tried this one in 20.4.1 @knap? This one gave me personally the best result ever in FM-series.

Totally agree, for me !!FM20.3.0Teafor One4222VOL2P100ALLCUPS is the best on this latest patch -  score lots of goals, nice to watch and defensively solid!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jdigits said:

Totally agree, for me !!FM20.3.0Teafor One4222VOL2P100ALLCUPS is the best on this latest patch -  score lots of goals, nice to watch and defensively solid!  

do you use any of the training methods out there or just purely plug and play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Do you guys know a good tactic for underdog teams without it being too crazy (at least a little realistic). Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/05/2020 at 13:11, knap said:

@robtuckey28

There is no real way to know, and could be just bad luck. Many do change between tactics as they believe this to be the case. Many prefer to make slight changes to tactics, say a change of mentality (RDF tweaks).

You can normally use another formation without problems and could keep it for say cup games, or easy games.

 

Last year I did 10 year holiday tests and there was a huge variation between years but you could have a 96 pt season followed by a 106pt season.

 

Thanks for replying knap. 

what tactic do you recommend for a big club (Man Utd) away to a big club (Liverpool, City, Madrid etc....)

this is my team during the second season

MU FM20.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@robtuckey28

A good sytem yo use when an under dog is a 4321 with Man Marking.  Eober has a lot of success from the 4312 with MM by PF. Those formations are ideal for using MM.

I do not tend to change mentality but using Cautious/positive is can be another way of having an edge in away games..

As you are 2nd season you should be closer to the Lpool or RM teams, so I would not be too negative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, knap said:

@robtuckey28

A good sytem yo use when an under dog is a 4321 with Man Marking.  Eober has a lot of success from the 4312 with MM by PF. Those formations are ideal for using MM.

I do not tend to change mentality but using Cautious/positive is can be another way of having an edge in away games..

As you are 2nd season you should be closer to the Lpool or RM teams, so I would not be too negative.

thanks knap. ill check it out.

i am near those teams, but i like giving opportunities to youthful players and rightly or wrongly i always play them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robtuckey28 said:

Thanks for replying knap. 

what tactic do you recommend for a big club (Man Utd) away to a big club (Liverpool, City, Madrid etc....)

this is my team during the second season

MU FM20.png

If the tactic is pretty much symmetrical, why don’t you put the Mez on the left so Pogba can play on his favoured left side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...