Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

18 minutes ago, RossGib900 said:

image.thumb.png.34607e251456eea4258a120b12b3315a.png

After ripping apart League 2, didn't expect this in season 2 - destroyed the league and set new records for games won, points and total goals scored. Was lucky to have Man City as a feeder team and managed to pull a major coup in getting Geubbels on loan which I didn't see coming but above is the result.

Using Venom&Faith 20.4.1 - will update when I've finished in the championship.

Tall CB's are a must for me, I had Sam Hughes and Harwood Bellis and both scored 15 goals.

If you've got some decent corner routines then tall CBs are wonderful.
I brought in one who is great in the air and he's scored 11 in 37 so far this season.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, RossGib900 said:

image.thumb.png.34607e251456eea4258a120b12b3315a.png

After ripping apart League 2, didn't expect this in season 2 - destroyed the league and set new records for games won, points and total goals scored. Was lucky to have Man City as a feeder team and managed to pull a major coup in getting Geubbels on loan which I didn't see coming but above is the result.

Using Venom&Faith 20.4.1 - will update when I've finished in the championship.

Tall CB's are a must for me, I had Sam Hughes and Harwood Bellis and both scored 15 goals.

Wow! Wich tactic please?

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Benoit80

Maybe Kashmir above or Mississippi P109

Rober has taken Oxford to PL using the specific player man marking

Would Mississippi work with a team predicted to finish 12th in Prem? Seems very open in the middle of the park?

@knap what is the best tactic to win scoring a lot of goals?

i prefer 3 strikers, but every formation is good if at the end of the championship it allows you to have an average goal / game higher than 3.

Fiorentina; 20.4.1

---------

for corners? which are the best instructions?

thanks

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Lobster123

As you won league with Beowulf I would say only a 43321 Oxford tactic would have an edge. MISSIPPI KASHMIR or FIRE are good Oxford tactics

Is there a number on the Google list I can be referred to? @knap

Edited by Lobster123

Ok so seriously ready to uninstall this game now. Not sure how everyone seems to be having success with any tactic. I just dont seem to be getting any success?

I admit, im more of a plug and play tactic using guy. I dont have time to fiddle about with training, let me AM do that. Should I give these tactics a few matches to settle in, espeially if ive signed a few new players? Should i change from Attacking to Positive?

I;m currently AC Milan, about to go back to the 451 on here. Just at a loss as to what im doing wrong. 

18 minutes ago, knap said:

@Vlada hitna

@Par1s has great success with Parisienne which may be bes for intermediate teams.

May be worth using a 4411 tactic which is same shape and you can use same players.t 

Thanks knap,when I finish the season i will try parisiene or some 441 because I dont want to change in the middle of season

11 minutes ago, mickyt11 said:

Ok so seriously ready to uninstall this game now. Not sure how everyone seems to be having success with any tactic. I just dont seem to be getting any success?

I admit, im more of a plug and play tactic using guy. I dont have time to fiddle about with training, let me AM do that. Should I give these tactics a few matches to settle in, espeially if ive signed a few new players? Should i change from Attacking to Positive?

I;m currently AC Milan, about to go back to the 451 on here. Just at a loss as to what im doing wrong. 

Personally I would say most of these tactics are going to work.  BUT... you will need to give it some time, when you select your first choice XI, what does the familiarity bar say at the top of the tactics screen?  Are your players a good fit for the formation/tactic you wish to use, I don't just mean Player A can play as an ML winger (for example), does he have the necessary attributes to be successful vs traditionally defensive and tactical league like Serie A.

Also, bear in mind, I think a lot of people here use instant results rather than playing matches, games don't seem to play out in the same way doing that.

Good luck, be patient and remember, with FM, often the more you put in, the more you get out.

@Thomas44116

The only distinction I make is top sub top or under dog. Small clubs such as clubs in VNS can still use any of these tactics, In lower leagues it is mainly about picking up the best players you can.

Hi! 

@knap I'm managing a portuguese sid in 2nd tier. I was promoted consecutive from 5th to 2nd division but now I've struggled. Many games with many goals: 4-6, 3-5, 4-4 and etc. I been using in few seasons 20.4.1 Fire and Water 4321 and 4312.

Maybe I need a more solid formation, more secure, a underdog maybe. What do you recommend from your library? :) 

Thanks! 

@knap is better 3 strikers formations or 2 strikers formations?

to score more goals at the end of the season which is better: FM20.4.1ARGUSknap343VOL2P101ALLCUPS, FM20.4.1ARGUSknap451VOL3P104EC, FM20.4.1ARGUSknap3430IFVOL2P103CC, FM20.4.1ARGUSknap3430IFVOL2P103CC or FM20.4.1VenomFaith442KnapVOL3P109FACC?

4321 Tea for one OxfordP103 is a good underdog tactic.

Tested with Bournemouth, finished 3rd. Has worked a lot better for me than most other tactics. Much less leaky on the backend than the 4231 and 442 tactics for me.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.5d39336ce9b18a6070ad0b8fac5a5576.png