Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Here, i noticed Meyer and Townsend have most assists sign next to their name...i figured there weak posts. Meyer has low Bravery, Determination, Flair and Balance. as he's their key man in the middle, i have pressing "always". Townsend has "moves ball to left football before dribble" so i put "show on to right foot"

it was Meyer who passed the ball to Townsend and he lost the ball, we countered and scored within 1st 15mins

20200421165704_1.thumb.jpg.9130e18953be217253d0a1f625424bf3.jpg20200421165647_1.thumb.jpg.a6406a0f1ecd72a6c4e790ae5c0351b5.jpg20200421165616_1.thumb.jpg.f32d34b300ef4eb752e41f2f9b2e40a6.jpg20200421165749_1.thumb.jpg.c0e3bfff06d975b6370e186b20927174.jpg

Do you find it's best to have right footers on the right or play them where they feel more comfortable? For example Yarmolenko all left foot but prefers playing on the right.

2 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

the PIs. i love the fact it has less PIs, i feel in more control when i tweak a TI

Do you tweak the tactic for away games? Big games? etc.

@RDF Tactics

By the way, when it comes to OI, in my opinion, it really works ... I created my own tactics and divided my best coach to OI, which has good determination, motivation and discipline as well as a very good tactical knowledge, player 
potential and player's skills assessment.

• M 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

1826670185_NewGame.pdf 338.59 kB · 259 downloads

RDF TRAINING

Summary by Rober

1. Get a lot of great fitness coaches, I have six. Three on each category. Put yourself and ass man at normal training categories, add 2 gk coaches for gk. If still room, find some normal coaches with model citizen personality.

2. Instead of training in position, add double intensity on individual training. Then select area which is lacking, f ex final third, that trains decisions and composure like shown here. These will increase very much. I think Almada started with 10 and 13, so +2 and still only 7months of season played.

3. This can be automated under rest in training tab. Select automation on all in individual, then they change according to his fitness levels to protect from training to hard when low fitness after matches, and get injuries.

4. If coaches have Model citizen personalities, you will also have increase in determination for many players. But not always so easy to find.

5. With this we recommend letting ass. man. handling normal training, and not combining this with other schedules, as we have hired may fitness coaches and have just you and ass man on normal categories.

MAIN RDF DEVELOPMENT THREAD

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

RECOMMENDED TRAINING SCHEDULES

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

FA Trophy and if we make League 2 promotion, who knows.

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

First of all thanks for all the effort you guys put in this community.

I want to ask any advice on squad re-building process?

Which specific attributes to look for, is scout reports reliable, can we do our search based on position/role/duties and their key attributes etc?

@knap I know you pretty much test a tactic for a season and just keep on testing new ones but if you decide to play a long-term save somehow, can you explain your go to's in terms of re-building briefly?

@RDF Tactics From the training guide post, I know you primarily look for physical, then mental and last technical attributes. But can you explain maybe a bit more? Which attributes you look for specifically and how you judge a player's ability generally?

Thanks in advance

To put both my posts in to one...

I've been promoted from the championship with Middlesbrough, I am doing a HGC only save, gradually moving all none home grown players out.

Ive been using a variant of 4321 and wouldn't mind continuing that shape, I hear Kashmir Vol 6 is the way to go? I am going to be by far the worst team in the league.

I need help developing my players QUICKLY but I don't fully understand the training methods described, can someone please advise?

Knap any tips for hitting that 200 mark with goals scored - even if in some games I sacrifice the points I would like to hit it again.

Currently using Kashmir at home but away not creating many chances - crazy how the match engine changes so much home and away

3 hours ago, knap said:

@PauloTerroso97

This is Spurs with the BEOWULF P105 442

1130545990_Screenshot(1041).thumb.png.94268e874345b0cec44da18bb673d801.png

only 4 goals conceded in 20 games on this match engine is insane! 

if this isa tactic from FM19 on the list on your first post is it the  !!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF442KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf 45.23 kB · 41 downloads

or this one

!!!!!19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC.fmf 44.96 kB · 43 downloads

thanks @knap

Edited by PAFC_Dugout

10 hours ago, MrGreen555 said:

Also, I don't get the training, anyone care to explain? It seems counter productive LOL

i got results using this training method so i shared. its nothing complicated, nothing game breaking, no exploits, just the way i did my training. but i can try and explain a bit more because i can see my people are curious, as i was when i first tried this method

Training roles and positions isn't needed, though, we assumed it was. Players will always train a position and role in training, you're not taking that away from them. giving them a specific role gives them even more training to do, which can give them too much. which, that would be counter productive.

this method doesn't guarantee you great results, it gives you better control over your players training and development 

say Troy Parrot has a PA of 200...training him on CF will spread out his attribute increases though thats not what i want. he already has good heading, finishing and technique, but what he does have is poor movement off the ball. i want to focus on that so when he does reach his PA, he's more a complete player....example, he has finishing of 15 and off the ball of 10, instead of have finishing 20 and off the ball 10...he can have finish 17 and off the ball 13

players are still likely to develop without this method, this method gives you better control.

in my experience, this method has giving me better training ratings, attribute increases rapidly and just good performances on the pitch. Thats not to say you won't win without this, thats not the case at all...i've only been training like this for a week now, i never thought i had training problems before, but now i can see what i could've done to improve things....ever since this method, i have 4 saves. Man Utd (i signed nobody for 4 years, only sold and used youth players) won the league 4 years in a row...2 seasons with Bournemouth, 1st season finished 2nd and won FA Cup, 2nd season won the league...1st season with Hoffenheim, won the league. 1st season with Brescia finished 2, 2nd season, was 2nd in Jan....1st season with Tottenham is my current save, and i'm 1st in Dec, 7 points ahead....in each of these saves, i've have come across a single player training bad. literally 0 times someone has had training ratings from training.

@Cadoni done a test, with this method, he finished 13 places above when he tried the general method. This CAN be luck/RNG, also can be players morale were better because training at a good rate everyday...we don't actually know for a fact. but its just advice we wanted to give