Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

1 hour ago, Haze.Yamato said:

Hi @knap @RDF Tactics,

I understand that you are running the tactics using instant results.

Will it be the reason I am getting different results? Because i am playing every single game not using any holiday mode or instant result. I sim originally.

And the results are not really pleasant.

the tactics i am testing are as below. But result are really bad and i am playing with Man Utd

!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmir433MUP111VOL5P101ALLCUPS.fmf 45.37 kB · 4 downloads FM20.4.1Fire_and_WaterVOL24321OXP103EC.fmf 45.39 kB · 7 downloads

I've always questioned whether "instant result tactics" can translate their success to actually playing the games out. I'm on the fence. 

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The_Wizard* said:

I've always questioned whether "instant result tactics" can translate their success to actually playing the games out. I'm on the fence. 

Like I said, specially at the start of the season, I watch my games. I can't do tweaks without watching, I've also posted a lot of in game screenshots. Everyone manages their team differently

I'm very lenient with my team talks, I like to tell them ignore media, you can do this, you've been the better team...very hardly do I use demanding talks like I expect much better and for the fans. I also like to say "I have nothing to say just out there". Its all about management, IR doesn't just bring you results, your assistant plays his part 

14 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Like I said, specially at the start of the season, I watch my games. I can't do tweaks without watching, I've also posted a lot of in game screenshots. Everyone manages their team differently

I'm very lenient with my team talks, I like to tell them ignore media, you can do this, you've been the better team...very hardly do I use demanding talks like I expect much better and for the fans. I also like to say "I have nothing to say just out there". Its all about management, IR doesn't just bring you results, your assistant plays his part 

how many goals did your striker score in the league in hoffenheim :D

4 minutes ago, godofnoobs said:

how many goals did your striker score in the league in hoffenheim :D

Not a lot at all, maybe 10 but he was poor quality. He had no speed or movement. My RM Skov scored the most with 16. But Hoffenheim did not have the perfect squad for the tactic 

1 minute ago, RDF Tactics said:

Not a lot at all, maybe 10 but he was poor quality. He had no speed or movement. My RM Skov scored the most with 16. But Hoffenheim did not have the perfect squad for the tactic 

would you say the physicals says alot for a striker in that tactic?

6 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

I skip them 

My assistant did the general training. I controlled players individual training. I set him attacking movement as focus with double intensity 

Which tactic would you recommend to use for tough away games against Man City or the likes of Barcelona, Juventus in the CL?

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

My point was more around tactic development. You often find tactics posted that have over achieved in one save only for them to not work as well for the user who downloads. I have always had a theory that perhaps the tactics that have been set up and tested using Instant result do not work as well when watching the highlights and vice versa. (There is a chance I'm talking nonsense here lol) 

3 minutes ago, The_Wizard* said:

My point was more around tactic development. You often find tactics posted that have over achieved in one save only for them to not work as well for the user who downloads. I have always had a theory that perhaps the tactics that have been set up and tested using Instant result do not work as well when watching the highlights and vice versa. (There is a chance I'm talking nonsense here lol) 

I think it's a fair point and very likely. instant result or holiday tactic tests aren't the best way, but  i understand they have to be done that way for quickness to test and release.

2 hours ago, knap said:

As mentioned above I do not use IR/

Hi Knap, Some days you can release 4 or 5 tactics, all with end of season screenshots, How do you complete 4 or 5 seasons in a day without the use of instant result? 

Edited by The_Wizard*
Typo

@The_Wizard*

I don 't always get round to posting tactics, so they stack up. I then have a posting session .

You cannot set up a tactic in IR.

If you look at the French underdog tests, you can see the holiday results. The game for real is then played online.

Considering these French clubs are predicted to just survive relegation, in fact in the real game they were clost to PSG but also the tactics in the real game performed at the top range of the holiday tests.

Also you can see the RNG that in involved in a season and the potential top and low pts totals.

1 hour ago, Tydomo said:

@RDF Tactics Which one bud?

Its was released just a couple days ago lol I can't remember the exact name for it, but it's been posted a few times by Rober

1 hour ago, radetzky said:

@RDF Tactics

I saw a couple of screens where your tweaked tactics were set with very low tempo.

Do you always drop down the tempo? I guess there is a specific reason 

Maybe that was because I moved passing to shorter and automatically the tempo goes down. Yes, for United I did this after a while when I was heavy favourite to control the game more as teams started to sit back so had to pull them out a little 

1 hour ago, #hashtagJX said:

Which tactic would you recommend to use for tough away games against Man City or the likes of Barcelona, Juventus in the CL?

The same fire and water but remove tackle harder

57 minutes ago, The_Wizard* said:

It's not nonsense but theres always team management too. I've seen people say their not getting results and when you look at their squad they've just built a fantasy team, not considering the right players in right places, and think they should win all the time with the downloaded tactic. Are people doing other little things like praising players, offering contract rises before they have to ask for it, do players have correct player traits

It may be worth trying instant result for a season and see how results compare.

If there is an advantage of using IR then there would be no point in setting up tactics using IR as the results would be inflated.

On 14/04/2020 at 13:20, Rober82 said:

Thanks for that, was a bit unsure as to it's importance you know, since its been "normal" for so long.
But I do believe in it, and I don't feel good playing a game without it.

After a few looks around at other users games and so on I found the main difference between those who had results and lacked to be instant result and not. And there in teamtalks. If you don't do them right, you are not gonna get the same results as a 20 motivation, 19 man management, 20 mental coaching assistant manager named Laux :)

who's this assistant manager Laux ?

8 minutes ago, adlyd90 said:

@RDF Tactics

Do you remember your tactics in Target Man? Will you do it again and see how it works?

probably not. i think knap posted a tactic with a Target Man...to be honest, i'm having too much fun with this development thing now lol so probably won't even look into tweaking right now. Knaps tactics are serving great success, also good football

Just now, Philbram said:

have you moved away from your tweaked version or is this another save mate

What you mean? I started this save a couple hours ago...been using my away advice for removing tackle harder for away games and work ball into box removed for big teams 

3 minutes ago, Philbram said:

sorry mate my bad i was on about the tactic you tweaked the fire and water 1 where you went two up front

Oh sorry, I still have that save but have to finish the season. Last night my game got a crash dump. My very first. Then today my game decided to be stuck before a match lol I had to report to the bug section, which again, killed a save..but I will finish the utd one, send the tactic to Knapp for him to test it

Just now, RDF Tactics said:

You want my game file or the tactic?

tactic file

ps: I'm following your comments about fire and water 4321 but it's hard to find the exact changes that you did on it :)

Edited by FalseNine
Addition

1 minute ago, godofnoobs said:

@RDF Tactics i seem to get battered when i remove get stuck in for away games, any idea why?

What team are you? Not all the time it needs to be done. Example, this Bournemouth file, I started removing it when  I started to get bad results away. Usually just before nov/dec when tired legs and injuries and suspensions come in 

What team are you? Not all the time it needs to be done. Example, this Bournemouth file, I started removing it when  I started to get bad results away. Usually just before nov/dec when tired legs and injuries and suspensions come in 

a team in denmark called Randers could just be they really enjoy injuring people :D

6 minutes ago, godofnoobs said:

a team in denmark called Randers could just be they really enjoy injuring people :D

Maybe in that league you don't need to remove tackle harder, wouldn't assume theres many pacey dribblers in that league lol. In the prem, every team has at least 1 lol. Maybe you need to remove something else like work ball into box

Maybe in that league you don't need to remove tackle harder, wouldn't assume theres many pacey dribblers in that league lol. In the prem, every team has at least 1 lol. Maybe you need to remove something else like work ball into box

that is a good point, thank you :D