Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Without checking I probably set one up as a provider and one a poacher. I am looking at ways to improve this aspect while still winning, so the changes are upfront.

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The AI tend to sit deep narrow and counter attack, compared to a press. As long as you get results it is not a problem. If results are not good maybe use a 442 or 4141.

17 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

The AI tend to sit deep narrow and counter attack, compared to a press. As long as you get results it is not a problem. If results are not good maybe use a 442 or 4141.

what is the best 442 of update 19.3?

I use instant result so I’m oblivious as to what’s going on with the ME. 

Just looking at the stats, it seems as if 19.3 has somewhat reduced the effectiveness of the Striker position. At the risk of sounding too simplistic, would a revised Strikerless tatic work, ala FM 17?

Thanks

47 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I use instant result so I’m oblivious as to what’s going on with the ME. 

Just looking at the stats, it seems as if 19.3 has somewhat reduced the effectiveness of the Striker position. At the risk of sounding too simplistic, would a revised Strikerless tatic work, ala FM 17?

Thanks

From 19.2 to 19.3 tried all strikerless tactics from anyone, don't work as on FM17.

@knap

Not really. 

As I mentioned, the Striker assigned to the position with all the extra PI usually does very poorly while the other scores a lot. Striker with the extra PI is green. Both are World Class. If I switch them the next match their performance will be reversed.

Edited by Heywood JaBlowme

3 minutes ago, Dreambuilder said:

Than the Salah tactic you mean?

Didn’t use the Salah tactic much. Was using earlier version of BEOWULF 424 before 19.3 came along and was winning everything under the sun.

Current save started at Cagliari, then Inter, & now Real Madrid.

I am getting slightly better results from mixing tactics (FMT). First half of season with PILGRIMAGE 451 and then changed to  BEOWULF 442. Also had similar with Lpool Salah tactic and 442.

559118194_Screenshot(1665).thumb.png.76dfd50f8146313d359bac0724c9109e.png

I use the FM 19.3.3Striker scoring version but with attacking corners all my men are forward! I just got countered because the oppostion kept 1 guy at the half line, he could just run 1 on 1 with the keeper.

This is quitte strange because it should keep 1 player(?) at the back according to the tactics setting. It says the nr2 man should stay at the back.

fm-corner.jpg

Edited by Yasp0

The ME s not following the corner instructions. It may arise if your stay back WB is good at taking corners. If it is a problem then adjust positions at corners.

AI just defend deep and narrow and tere is not a lot of variety.

On 14/03/2019 at 01:47, knap said:

I can say this one is really strong in home games and against teams which you really can destroy, but have to admit against big teams it can be a reallly struggle. I prefer the 4-5-1 beowulf against big teams. They make alot of mistakes, which your team benefits from. Thank you for all the effort so far knap! I enjoy your tactics.

Competition psv-VVV.png

Half Final.png

CL Final.png

latest results.png

Ajax-Psv.png

Edited by MrPerfect

Playing home away tactics should provide better results. Also be prepared to change formation or mentality during a game.

I have also found using 2 formations can give better results over a season.