Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

The 19.2 throw in created a huge number of goals. 19.3 is not the same so expect less.

15 hours ago, knap said:

The 19.2 throw in created a huge number of goals. 19.3 is not the same so expect less.

What would you say are your most efficient / effective tactics?

I finally have FMT working, so will start to check tactics and how they can be improved.

The odd strikerless tactic is best performing so far, but early days.

How do you mean check - not working?

the strikers scored little in 19.2.3 I made 80 goals with salah with this update I make a few goals

The long throw in 19.2 created many goals. Can you post a screenshot of  your 19.2 season showing goals

With a 442 I was using this morning I would say goals for over a season will be about 150

1882723730_Screenshot(1581).thumb.png.6e70b84c47103645329e53fb66ffd8da.png

2 minutes ago, knap said:

With a 442 I was using this morning I would say goals for over a season will be about 150

what tactic is this?

24 minutes ago, knap said:

Is this more effective than the strikerless you reckon?

2 hours ago, Jamieac said:

First game with this.  Bare in mind this was a rotated squad cause I have a 2nd leg CL game with Man u in 3 days.

image.thumb.png.ca1e6064d7a3e9e0270b9315775470aa.png

Haven't had a result like this since the new patch without the super charged set pieces. Will stick with this until the end of the season at least. 

how many goals did Taylor make in season?

I don't keep track of scoring as the result is more important. The higher the goals scored the more likely the forwards will score.

13 minutes ago, knap said:

I don't keep track of scoring as the result is more important. The higher the goals scored the more likely the forwards will score.

What is the best goal tactics in the 19.3.2 update?

Id you are sub top the MU 0708 scores at 2.71 goals per game, should be more the better team you have.

The Salah and  DLF 442 also score at 2.71 goals per game.

Best sun mid would be PILGROMAGE 4141 if looking for good away/difficult game tactic

Edited by knap

knap, what is currently your most effective tactic for away CL matches using 2 Strikers & 2 wingers?

Thanks

Either I would use a4141 or the IWBDLF P103EC. I don't usuall change but they are likely to be best away tactics.

It would seem the 4-4-2 is the way to go currently, I've been sticking with the 4-4-1-1 but not quite the results I've been getting previously on 19.2, Anyone else having success with the 4-4-1-1(FM19.2.1BEOWULF4411F9Knap)?

The 4411 and DM tactics, so far are not working any better than the 19.2 version. I will post a P107 442 F9 later.

29 minutes ago, Yanga1993 said:

knap you can create a 424 with the strikers that score a lot

Search the thread. 

I am having very good results as an underdog with !!!!FM19.3PILGRIMAGE4141KnapP102EC

Team: Pinhalnovense

Against Porto and other top teams, I am playing with rotation squad.
Lost will be a lost, so rotation is important to remain focus for first eleven.

I am controlling the training.
That 16-0 score destroyed the focus of our team. Grrrr

4141_KNAP_19.3.2.png

!!!!FM19.3PILGRIMAGE4141KnapP102EC.fmf

Edited by Guest

The FB Version may work with an underdog or perhaps LL.

Knap, I love your tactics and find them more or less indispensable but for the love of christ, can you please think about putting some version numbers in the tac file names? There are so many threads, posts, attachments and files that it's so hard to know what is current. Plus, the SI forums don't tell the timestamp of when the OP of a thread has been updated so you don't know if the tacs on the first page are current either.

I get that the descriptive terms in the tac names help to tell people what formation it is and that's fine but personally, I would rather have a version number appended than needing to know how many gaols Salah scored with it or how many points you accrued.

Please don't take this the wrong way as I think your tactics are awesome, I am just struggling under the weight of umpteen files and not being able to tell which one is which easily!

Unless of course I am being an utter moron and missing something in the file name of course...

Edited by sorrenmills
additional info

The latest tactics are at the top of OP. The version is the patch made ( 19.3.2 is latest) Formation is augmented with any specific roles of note. The pts give an indication of potential but also a version. 

Another indication is the number of ! as they push newer tactics to top of list, and the description helps me find a base tactic for any improvement.

I do occasional use versions when identical formation but updated, but sometimes older versions are still the better tactic, so not always helpful.

On 08/03/2019 at 17:24, knap said:

Which one?

!!!!FM19.3.0BEOWULF424WMAFKnapP104EC
Im in the Nihon League 1...( i'm trying Hexagon Challenge) 2nd year...I won JL1 and i will try to win Asian Champion League

1 minute ago, Yanga1993 said:

does it only work for FMT?

No. Touch has the same ME as the full version.

knap just tests his tactics in Touch because it's faster.

1 minute ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

No. Touch has the same ME as the full version.

knap just tests his tactics in Touch because it's faster.

Ok thanks