knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

10 minutes ago, RedDevil28 said:

which tactic?

I just posted it a few comments ago. With Leicester 

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

First 5 games using with Sheff Utd..

"tackle harder" TI removed for away games

20200330185617_1.thumb.jpg.5b3ed7bb91b0a6cf9cd3fc862e2f044b.jpg20200330185621_1.thumb.jpg.aba4ec9f4cd84dedb766fa588e37eb0a.jpg20200330185628_1.thumb.jpg.bffd0dd5ff0dc22ca7f35020d01dd72b.jpg

How do you remove the 'tackle harder' for away games?  I can't find it...

1 ora fa, RDF Tactics ha scritto:

First 5 games using with Sheff Utd..

"tackle harder" TI removed for away games

20200330185617_1.thumb.jpg.5b3ed7bb91b0a6cf9cd3fc862e2f044b.jpg20200330185621_1.thumb.jpg.aba4ec9f4cd84dedb766fa588e37eb0a.jpg20200330185628_1.thumb.jpg.bffd0dd5ff0dc22ca7f35020d01dd72b.jpg

Next games will be very interesting. 

Liverpool and Arsenal away + Wolves.

1 hour ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Balanced or Cautious doesn't necessarily mean conservative or playing it safe using IR. Had good results with Cautious for difficult Away CL matches or clubs that are normally a thorn in my side. 

Your mileage may vary.

This is crazy. Like an inverse effect, at least for my current club.  Cautious (Kashmir 433)

7-0_Atal.thumb.png.4ca4236ecfd7c52352fb6275187a3f98.png

12 minutes ago, gstar_99 said:

How do you remove the 'tackle harder' for away games?  I can't find it...

What do you mean? Just before you play a away match, go to your tactics and remove “get stuck in”

sorry, I keep calling it tackle harder

12 minutes ago, radetzky said:

Next games will be very interesting. 

Liverpool and Arsenal away + Wolves.

i could possibly win the league!!! I’m using a set of 3 tactics (All the same formation, different instructions), depending on who I’m playing and their line up, I drop my defence line. It feels like I’ve cracked the game 😂

and I drew against Lpool 0-0, lost 5-0 against Arsenal and won 1-0 against Wolves 

@RDF Tactics

when you play in IR your AM take control on tactical briefings , opposition instructions , pep talks and touchiline instructions ???

or you take control all of that and only use IR??

2 minutes ago, lol33 said:

@RDF Tactics

when you play in IR your AM take control on tactical briefings , opposition instructions , pep talks and touchiline instructions ???

or you take control all of that and only use IR??

No, I do tactical briefings but skip all of them lol. No OIs. I do no prep talk or press conferences. I am IR all games right now as I’ve already watched the matches in the Man Utd test when tweaking. 

I want to do a different thread of these 3 tactics with the results and in depth information to how I do my saves. I just need @knap blessing to created a thread using his tactic I tweaked 

16 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

What do you mean? Just before you play a away match, go to your tactics and remove “get stuck in”

sorry, I keep calling it tackle harder

i could possibly win the league!!! I’m using a set of 3 tactics (All the same formation, different instructions), depending on who I’m playing and their line up, I drop my defence line. It feels like I’ve cracked the game 😂

and I drew against Lpool 0-0, lost 5-0 against Arsenal and won 1-0 against Wolves 

Thanks, I though you meant remove the individual instruction per player.  Thanks for clarifying, giving it a go now.

OMFG!!!! i can win the league....BUT i have to beat LFC in my last game! they're also a game in hand so drawing is NOT an option :( COME ON BOYS. oh also in the Fa Cup Final

p.s F you Wolves! 

20200330205748_1.thumb.jpg.b90a70f952634317932590a722daf536.jpg20200330205756_1.thumb.jpg.0ac75882dd7cddc392216ed334fdcc66.jpg

5 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

HOLY SH*T.

20200330210320_1.thumb.jpg.70f1de16ae223d9e5802de38b2fe4261.jpg20200330210326_1.thumb.jpg.2baccaac9312fcf732c9081a38c6f78f.jpg

nice work

1 minute ago, robertsseu1 said:

what tactics are you using? omg i need them

Will be creating a thread. Will be posted soon

damn boy, winning league with Sheffield Utd in first season? hats off sir. HATS OFF.

57 minutes ago, abbespl said:

damn boy, winning league with Sheffield Utd in first season? hats off sir. HATS OFF.

thread uploaded

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, knap said:

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS BY TOMAKA

Max is maximum potential of tactic TOP 2 is trying to eliminate RNG (FMRTE is not being used)

858392610_Screenshot(344).thumb.png.cdea823450de3abfd76c811d4e24818f.png1101370154_Screenshot(632).thumb.png.c20b8d61e5a483fbb89d7c40fb825e09.png

So from this I gauge that Kashmir is best? Or Parisienne 4231?

Edited by MrGreen555

12 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I see no way of sorting the doc out either. Using Chrome 

If there is a lot of traffic on folder, G Drive stops to have some functionalities. I mean the sheet.

!!FM20.3.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL2P106CC

If you get a red card with this formation. What player would you then take out?

Cheers

@Bossyboss

Depends - Normally a MC especially if losing. If winning can take off striker. Alternative take off winger and play with a AMC.

@Heywood JaBlowme

Just click on sort button and sort A-Z.

You can sort by name formation PTS Sub top  and under dog and the relevant tactics will be at top.

1 minute ago, knap said:

@MrGreen555

Beowulf did best followed by Oxford. All those tactics did well in testing.

1110038352_Screenshot(692).thumb.png.0f45e5d71b8547a78c5bfb27e37ab834.png

Which versions of Beowulf & Oxford?

Cheers

@cfwhittle

The ME has not changed and you can probably still use top FM 19 tactics without a problem.

Posted (edited)

So I turned my save back on tonight it updated itself and since then I was 1st prem after 20 games using kushmir433 now I have finished 7th and kept losing and drawing most games . Has anything changed cos results have changed drastically ? What have I missed ? If at all !!??

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

These are my results since updating tonight about 7 pm something has changed in ME surely gone from 1st place challenging to about 7th 6th place !!!??????

1670634811_badresultsspurssinceupdate.thumb.PNG.57d0ed711110bb57f848a5b43ae12ba9.PNG

1 hour ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

These are my results since updating tonight about 7 pm something has changed in ME surely gone from 1st place challenging to about 7th 6th place !!!??????

Lad, it's Tottenham...

Just wondering guys... With all of the tactics how many people on the forum here have had more then 1 35 goal scorer on same team in the same season? if it's common?

Cheers knap. I've noticed for BLACK ECHO 4231 that you have Mane on the left and Salah on the right. Do you recommend this setup with regards to preferred foot?

Hi Knap, I just wanted to thank you for Black Echo 4231. I've won the Vanarama League and League 2 in consecutive seasons with Stockport, using it. I made a 'shadow' copy of it, tweaking it to suit my players' best positions, and used this if I needed a slight change during games that were stalemating. This seemed to work reasonably well.  Thanks. Your tactics are excellent!

To whoever is now getting bad results - remove "Get Stuck in" from your tactics and see how the next results are. Worked for me, as I had lost the last 6 games, and am now on an 11 unbeaten run, Big Teams included

@cfwhittle

They are the wings they cut in from, and how I use them, but it is always about where they play best.

@iamspartacus

I would recommend  using this Plan B way of playing, especially when stalemating. Also mentioned above dropping mentality can work as an attacking option.

Posted (edited)

@neomansysPT

@eencae

eencae has been looking into this dropping get stuck in, especially for away games. It definitely looks like a worthwhile tweak to try.

Edited by knap