Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

40 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

tweaked my Tequilla Sunrise for big away games. NOTE, this will only work away and at home against big teams

!!FM20.3.0Tequilasunrise CASTLE BIG AWAY.fmf 45 kB · 14 downloads

20200322103206_1.thumb.jpg.44c0d8ef719de6f434f6045982ebac23.jpg20200322103212_1.thumb.jpg.04f34d15a918d1da89e875bfb7dd3897.jpg20200322103351_1.thumb.jpg.5b1349aaf1be52e0ce469e3571227d8f.jpg20200322103216_1.thumb.jpg.fe4b23a98a0adf751dcbcff9bbd2d30d.jpg20200322111105_1.thumb.jpg.ebe811b034f33401f538ac072a3a6e30.jpg20200322103428_1.thumb.jpg.52807c656019ca7d6462a564fbcc2e6b.jpg

So who would you say are the big teams? City, Liverpool, Utd, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea? or do you go by pre match odds? Also should the mentallity still be on Attacking?

Edited by Danny648

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

So who would you say are the big teams? City, Liverpool, Utd, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea? or do you go by pre match odds? Also should the mentallity still be on Attacking?

Yeah I would say LFC, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City...I also used this against Wolves home and away because they are my bogey team on this football manager and can never beat them. But beat them both times so far this time 

Hi all,

First of all, thank you so much @knap for your amazing tactics, make my fm experience so much nicer!

Secondly, I have started a save with arsenal using your 20.4.0 One4321OXP106AllCups. I have bought suitable players and have set up a great squad.

However, I have three questions/annoyances:

1)My Wingers/Wingbacks shoot on goal in situations where I would think passing to a teammmate who's totally free would be way better (from the back line for example)

2)I feel like I conceive a lot of goals by my wingbacks being outrun, or passes falling behind my defensive line.. I read about changing mentality to Carefull and Stay in Position in difficult games, but overall it feels defensively unsolid

3)Most goals seem little chaotic. I have razor quick Aubameyang and two great passing AMs behin him (plus Tonali in DLP), could there be any chance to make more goals with split passes on Auba, launcing him in a 1 vs 1 situation with the keeper?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

Edited by AjaxGunner90

24 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Yeah I would say LFC, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City...I also used this against Wolves home and away because they are my bogey team on this football manager and can never beat them. But beat them both times so far this time 

Do you keep mantallity on Attacking?

Hello @knap,

For the BEOWULF 442 who is the main striker (the top goalscorer) ? The left one with no more instructions I guess ?

Is the other one as a more technical support ? (right side)

Also do you shout or give you that task to the AM ?

Thanks in advance,

Edited by Tabatha Dash

22 hours ago, abbespl said:

FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103

I was actually fighting against Sunderland in Playoffs :o .. I lost, but this is legendary achievement anyway.

Untitled.png

Story continues, Championship time now. 

Untitled.png

5 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Yes. I never ever change mentality! Though I need to start learning 😂 too many times I concede after 80mins, that’s when I’d recommend to change it but I never do! 

I normally start on Attacking/Cautious depending on opposition, then after 20mins change depending on score/possesion, normally start defending around 75/80min then ultra defensive as soon as the stoppage time board goes up, last season i was loosing so many games from winning positions, im also using Newcastle by the way, in my 2nd season now

8 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

I normally start on Attacking/Cautious depending on opposition, then after 20mins change depending on score/possesion, normally start defending around 75/80min then ultra defensive as soon as the stoppage time board goes up, last season i was loosing so many games from winning positions, im also using Newcastle by the way, in my 2nd season now

main reasons why i don't change mentality because it can change playing style. i could have probably got better results some games if i did change, but stubborn managers find it difficult to change their ways haha....specially when i'm getting results like this...

p.s, i did NOT sign Castrovelli. Newcastle got taken over mid season with a new board and they signed him for 44mil (not taken from my budget :cool:) and Bentelab on a permanent deal 

20200322124317_1.thumb.jpg.7a9c331c8a1bf96c43851389a4b5cb5d.jpg20200322124323_1.thumb.jpg.9188e96bc63ed347e0803ecf07dea2f5.jpg

Edited by RDF Tactics

6 minutes ago, knap said:

@Tabatha Dash

@ggggx

Você é o mesmo pôster?

Eu costumo achar que o maior goleador é o melhor atacante - Salah joga com o melhor marcador da direita.

Eu não uso gritos, mas na parte inferior do post do google docs há gritos que o Sr. H recomenda.

HI,

No, i am sorry, the repet.

5 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

yes. we could try that. my only worry of course is against weaker teams as it has regroup and "prevent short GK distribution" removed

TequilaSunrise RS Tweak from a couple of pages ago is the latest? So i presume the TequilaSunrise Castle Big Away has the regroup and "prevent short GK distribution" removed?

13 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

season finished with Newcastle. Finished 3rd and won the Fa Cup. And whats remarkable, finishing 3rd with 94POINTS! 

but also got highest AVG rated player Saint-Maxim and most impressive for me personally, 23 clean sheets from 38 games! 

20200322125805_1.thumb.jpg.5dfc5960691059fd310f8b0afd0cdece.jpg20200322125757_1.thumb.jpg.c5a20d605a7365781263be6d8bb7c1cd.jpg

What is your home and away tactics against other teams exclude the big ones

14 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

TequilaSunrise RS Tweak from a couple of pages ago is the latest? So i presume the TequilaSunrise Castle Big Away has the regroup and "prevent short GK distribution" removed?

Correct. the Castle Big Away was created for Newcastle, predicted 17th so I knew we would be completely outplayed against the big teams

7 minutes ago, kanye said:

What is your home and away tactics against other teams exclude the big ones

Check the comment I just replied to. I posted it a couple pages ago when I won the league 5 times in a row with Real Sociedad

7 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Correct. the Castle Big Away was created for Newcastle, predicted 17th so I knew we would be completely outplayed against the big teams

Check the comment I just replied to. I posted it a couple pages ago when I won the league 5 times in a row with Real Sociedad

which post please ? cant seem to find that home tactic 

1 minute ago, ManofSteel said:

This seems like a stupid question but how do you sort the best formation in the google docs

What did you mean "best formation"?

Just now, AjaxGunner90 said:

@knap / Everybod

What seems to be the best formation this year, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 ?

Also, IW vs Wingers?

Any thoughts?

Wingers

1 hour ago, Cadoni said:

138857402_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P102CC.fmf 45.04 kB · 10 downloads

It's not a great tactic, but scores good.

You need good squad, otherwise you will have problems.

PS. It's very easy to find tactics from Knap, on SI or FM Base. Do your homework guys and don't be lazy.

Isn't this a good tactic? I do not agree I play the title in Spain with levante ...

34 minutes ago, Filip974 said:

Isn't this a good tactic? I do not agree I play the title in Spain with levante ...

It is a good tactic mate. Not great, but good.

19 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Can you show me your Norich Squad please ? this is some result to get 1st place . i am sceptic but would love it if you did do this without major transfers 

Hi, 
As are my test profiles, I always delete them after the season. But the base team of both teams I tested are these, without transfers:

Sem título3.jpg

Sem título4.jpg