Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Elite  Club say 1-2in League (Lpool MC etc) Top  3-7 in League

Top 3-  7 in League

Good  8-11

Average 12-16

Poor 17-20

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Edited by knap

3 minutes ago, knap said:

spursBE.thumb.png.3980d1843eb725b08638118bf13438e2.pngSPURSBETABLE.thumb.png.d7722c8502ca2f33d24946e20318a0b4.png

Interesting, I am finding Tequila 41311 most promising with Spurs at the minute.

What do you know about RNG? Is it something set from the start of a save or something that evolves throughout?

Every run I do from my 20.4 base save sees Liverpool and Man City run away with mid 90 points!

Just now, christrott79 said:

Interesting, I am finding Tequila 41311 most promising with Spurs at the minute.

What do you know about RNG? Is it something set from the start of a save or something that evolves throughout?

Every run I do from my 20.4 base save sees Liverpool and Man City run away with mid 90 points!

Its my screenshots he posted. I won PL, CHL and FA cup with blackecho 4231. Regarding RNG it seems like it evolves throughout and theres clearly times where the game DONT want you to win a game or two in a row. 

Tea for one 4231 P107CC is another tactic ive had good success with at both spurs and arsenal

Just now, whispers said:

Its my screenshots he posted. I won PL, CHL and FA cup with blackecho 4231. Regarding RNG it seems like it evolves throughout and theres clearly times where the game DONT want you to win a game or two in a row. 

Tea for one 4231 P107CC is another tactic ive had good success with at both spurs and arsenal

I am going to start a new base save and see if that helps, really struggling to fin anything consistent with Spurs at the minute!

31 minutes ago, christrott79 said:

İlginç olan, Tequila 41311'i en çok Spurs ile ümit verici buluyorum.

RNG hakkında ne biliyorsun? Bir birikimin başlangıcından başlayarak mı yoksa boyunca gelişen bir şey mi?

20.4 üssünden yaptığım her koşu, Liverpool ve Man City'nin orta 90 puanla kaçtığını görüyor!

what tactic?

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@Danny648

Oxford versions works well with under dof teams

Is there any Oxford variant with the same shape?

FM 20.4.0

TEA FOR ONE 4321 OXFORD P102 FA CC

This the one mate?

Edited by Danny648

@knap your tactics are amazing and I have found a couple versions of Tea for one that work with my Man United team. Quick question though, I watch my matches (not instant result) and I get an insanely high amount of yellow cards, is there anything to do to mitigate this?

Just realised I did not tag you before

Edited by Icondacarver

19 hours ago, radetzky said:

I am using the same tactic with previous patch and it is not working in this way. Perhaps it is the Moment to update the game

I was on holiday while 20.3 was up, so i would not know how Oxford 4321 p 103 did on that ME, but @knap I am sure would know.

All i can say is that i would recommend updating to 20.4 as its a real killer for Underdogs in this ME. I am pretty sure you can take most bottom teams to title fights first season, with at bit of squad management.

i don`t remember who, but there was an underdog test done with french bottom teams where it came out on top.

Ive been playing FM since its previous creation CM on the commodore amiga. ive been using @knap tactics for several years now as i find them the strongest and most consistent of all the available to download. i been playing as B e nfica now for three seasons using ( !!!!FM20.4.0LookAwayKnap4132P102ALLCUPS ) and winning the league with ease and winning th e cup every year also, but as i wanted more i tinkered with position tweaks and the results are quite frankly off the scale...or at least for me they are.

formation.png

save1.png

save2.png

save3.png

squad.png

Hi Knap,

you have now recently posted 3 4-2-3-1 tactics. What is the difference between the three? They all look quite similar to me!

They are:
BAD COMPANY 4231 P101 EC CC
FM20.4.0FireandWater4231P103EC
FM20.4.0FireandWater4231SPP101ECFA

Thanks.

@radetzky Presumably it is due to games played. If you win all cups then you’d play more games and have more fitness/injury issues resulting in lower league performance. I also presume Knap may use more squad management later in the season before semi-finals etc. and rest some key players for league games.

Just my thoughts!

The Black Echo tactic that won back to back leagues with West Ham, does that work with this patch? Im looking for a tactic for Newcastle 1st Season, @knap just recommend me one please and i will just stick with it and persevere

7 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

The Black Echo tactic that won back to back leagues with West Ham, does that work with this patch? Im looking for a tactic for Newcastle 1st Season, @knap just recommend me one please and i will just stick with it and persevere

https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=304541

This new sicilian seems amazing in away games, highly recommended