Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il 2/3/2020 in 14:25 , Friki97 ha scritto:

It was indeed.Just finished the season, team got riddled with injuries in one period but Liverpool bottled it right at the end. I'm honestly amazed how good this tactic is away from home, incredible results.

0ae42a75f2590cce21da46e800802000.png

1f0ab4f244e27288a375e9bb0fc2bc16.png

@Friki97have you Always used the default tactic? No mentality change or other tweaks?

Anyone have an suggestions for a tactic to use with FCSB...

Domestically i have done well but utterly inconsistent. Have a couple of AMR/L who are inside forwards but are about as clinical as Patrick Bamford.

From a quick look at the Pre-Game Editor average CA is 118 so despite playing top level Romania & Europe my players are rouglhy around Championship standard apart from 1 or 2.

10 hours ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Parma 2nd season. We nearly bottled it at the end, blowing a 7 point lead at one stage. Inglese with 40 league goals.

Tactics used were posted above.

parma.jpg

what tactics do you use?

Hi knap, thanks for your work.

I just used your PreachinBlues 451 and get good results, but sometimes hard in away games. I notice that you quote the mentality guide by Optimusprimal82, how important is this guide? Does it means that you also follow its instructions in your test?

And I found the mentality guide is a little bit complicate for me, can I just use regroup and hold formation as a SUS and not changing attack mentality and other instructions?

ty knap the tactic above that one is unavailable. the one that is something  4th in your spreadsheet the 4231. I tried the one below it on the forums and im like winning every game 4-0 5-0.

was going to use one of your new 433s but I got great wingers. and my fave tactic is the 4231. although wouldn't mind one day having 3 strikers all firing in you onefortea 433. cuz when I made one the middle striker scored no where near as many as the other two. think its cuz angled shots might be better in me.

Edited by Urotsukidoji
tired

@yuchd

You can use my tactics as p&P with Instant Result etc.

However, there are other was to play the game and Optimus provides a detailed guide.

The idea is to try and develop your own style but taking ideas you like and work for you.

damm, i think i'm still playing with a tactic based for ME 2.0.39

Is there a tactic (like tequilasunrinse) for ME 2.0.4 ?? (uploaded picture is my base team)

Because i'm losing game after game now :idiot::seagull:

I hope someone could help me :) 

Knipsel.JPG

7 hours ago, knap said:

FM 20.3.0

TEA FOR NE VOL 4 433 P103 ALL MAJOR CUPS

!!FM20.3.0Teafor One433VOL4P103ALLCUPS.fmf 45.49 kB · 76 downloads

877369085_Screenshot(295).thumb.png.3be3a11bc1000ec19066d7963f855f94.png532741782_Screenshot(293).thumb.png.535a2d1a6d4b723d6deaa193d3d17268.png163066528_Screenshot(294).thumb.png.378ee5b0c60faae169488ba9ebd56ca1.png

Really interesting to see how this works with sub top, or underdogs. Hopefully there is more testing. I´m very tempted to give it a go, but i have very good save going on now for several seasons and a bit worried to mess it... :D  Have anybody tried this one??

Edited by toni2244

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Beekimov

My advice is to never update when you are winning.

Beowulf 442 I have not changed since the beginning.

I agree, wish i didn't update :( 

So Beowulf is still verry good in ME 2.0.4?