Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

@nomer

Towards end of game look to a control or SUS tactic. Changing to positive may be enough. If not check out mentality matters.

2 minutes ago, Augustin1979 said:

This is the best tactic I've tried in FM20!! Playing on 20.3.

How did the shadow striker perform for you? I would love a formation with an AMC though that position always tend to struggle for me in FM 20.

4 minutes ago, kandersson said:

How did the shadow striker perform for you? I would love a formation with an AMC though that position always tend to struggle for me in FM 20.

SS is doing great, in fact Mason Greenwood just scored 5 from that position in my latest game. (the 7-0 thrashing of Fulham)

utd-fulham_TFO4411vol.3.png

Edited by Augustin1979

Hello Mate, 
I just wanted to thank you for the tactic... !FM20.2.4TeaforOne4222VOL2P105 

210952369_!FM20.2.4TeaforOne4222VOL2P105

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Plugged TEA FOR ONE 4222 VOL 2 P105 into my Blackburn save and did not expect this!

I'll keep testing it but WOW...

mad.PNG

@knap im using the beowolf 4-4-2 and just browisng through the player instuctions and noticed the advanced forwards have diffrent instructions , s this ment to be like this or have i maybe changed them without knowing? 

Hi there @knap, long time i dont come here, how are you mate?
In your tactic 
TEA FOR ONE VOL 3 P104 EC do you use OI's?
Cheerz for your work ;)

5 hours ago, Ivoensousa said:

Hi there @Augustin1979, do you use OI's?
Excelent results :applause:

No OI's for me. I've plugged it as is, but I've tweaked offensive corners according to what players I have. (best header on "attack near post"?, second best header on "stand on near post"? (unsure if they're called that). I also switched corner takers so ML takes from right and vice versa, this because I want the corners to swing in towards first post and my ML is left footed etc.

6 hours ago, Augustin1979 said:

No OI's for me. I've plugged it as is, but I've tweaked offensive corners according to what players I have. (best header on "attack near post"?, second best header on "stand on near post"? (unsure if they're called that). I also switched corner takers so ML takes from right and vice versa, this because I want the corners to swing in towards first post and my ML is left footed etc.

And you continue with these excelent results @Augustin1979? :)

Can you let me know if there is any particular tactic that you wish me to double check results on FM 20.3.0

16 minutes ago, djhagster said:

Hi @knap obv you won the league but did you win cups as well?

P102CC means he also won the Carabao Cup but no other cups

Knap, can you change average rating from last 5 games to average rating over whole season in the future?

2 minutes ago, Fribbe said:

P102CC means he also won the Carabao Cup but no other cups

Got it cheers

What types of things do you try to increase chance conversion.  Mine has dropped by 6% and taking me from top 3 in the league to bottom 3 in the league with this update.

I haven't, if anything more long shots from the top of the box and baseline cross to the far post but I haven't noticed an increase in total conceded goals.

Edited by Armeredtech

@knap

hi knap, really love your tactics,I just get into fm2020 this year, just wondering do you have a good 433 tactic that suits teams like Liverpool? Thanks for letting me know.

13 hours ago, knap said:

@cfwhittle

BEOWULF P105 Formerly P108 and P107.

Thanks knap! Would you be able to post a link as I can't seem to find it? I'm guessing it's the go-to tactic for a top club?

@knap Im using this tactic with Spurs, TEA FOR ONE VOL 3 P104 EC. At home im great, but im really struggling away, not playing bad, but just loosing. Like 2-1, 1-0... having between 15-30 shots total, but still losing, have lost so many away games now that i wonder is there some ME changes to patch 20.3? 

Can I just say. TEAfor One 4222VOL2P105 is best tactic out there by far :D 

for those who’s struggling away. Try taking off “work ball into box” and “pass into space” and using “regroup” instead of “counter-press”

3 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Can I just say. TEAfor One 4222VOL2P105 is best tactic out there by far :D 

for those who’s struggling away. Try taking off “work ball into box” and “pass into space” and using “regroup” instead of “counter-press”

For those will ask about where is this tactic: