Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ivoensousa said:

Hi there @Augustin1979, do you use OI's?
Excelent results :applause:

No OI's for me. I've plugged it as is, but I've tweaked offensive corners according to what players I have. (best header on "attack near post"?, second best header on "stand on near post"? (unsure if they're called that). I also switched corner takers so ML takes from right and vice versa, this because I want the corners to swing in towards first post and my ML is left footed etc.

6 hours ago, Augustin1979 said:

No OI's for me. I've plugged it as is, but I've tweaked offensive corners according to what players I have. (best header on "attack near post"?, second best header on "stand on near post"? (unsure if they're called that). I also switched corner takers so ML takes from right and vice versa, this because I want the corners to swing in towards first post and my ML is left footed etc.

And you continue with these excelent results @Augustin1979? :)

@knap Im using this tactic with Spurs, TEA FOR ONE VOL 3 P104 EC. At home im great, but im really struggling away, not playing bad, but just loosing. Like 2-1, 1-0... having between 15-30 shots total, but still losing, have lost so many away games now that i wonder is there some ME changes to patch 20.3? 

3 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Can I just say. TEAfor One 4222VOL2P105 is best tactic out there by far :D 

for those who’s struggling away. Try taking off “work ball into box” and “pass into space” and using “regroup” instead of “counter-press”

For those will ask about where is this tactic: 

6 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Can I just say. TEAfor One 4222VOL2P105 is best tactic out there by far :D 

for those who’s struggling away. Try taking off “work ball into box” and “pass into space” and using “regroup” instead of “counter-press”

will give this a go, im losing/drawing so many away games that i need some change.

3 minutes ago, RossGib900 said:

Do you use these tweaks in away games only?

As I’m Arsenal, only use against Man Utd, Man City, LFC, Chelsea, Spurs and LFC AWAY

BUT I have accidentally used it against Fulham away and won 4-0 

At home I only the original but without “work ball into”. That’s my most disliked team instruction and never use it