Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Knap. Which of your latest tactics might be better suited to Everton? I'm finding that their defenders might fit into most of them but their midfield and attack seem to be a little unbalanced. eg, Richarlison, Bernard and Iwobi appear to prefer the left side of attack, although I feel that Richarlison might be better suited to a strikers role. Muchly thankings.

@Finknottle

Can you post a screenshot of how you think the formation should look like.

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@Finknottle

Can you post a screenshot of how you think the formation should look like.

I'm not pc literate  enough to do screenshots Knap, sorry. But I'm using your FM 20.2.4 451Knap PreachingBluesvol2P102FA. I've got Richarlison as the striker, Iwobi on the right side of attack and Bernard on the left. I hope this can be of some assistance to you. I'm about to start the second season. I used an in game  preset 4231 tactics for the first season having started as unemployed and got the Everton job in December. They were 15th and I got them to 11th and just about kept my job.

@Finknottle

Should be a Prtscr key near F12. Sometimes need the windows button as well

I would probably suggest Preachin 451 o a 4231 or 343 IF

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Finknottle

Should be a Prtscr key near F12. Sometimes need the windows button as well

I would probably suggest Preachin 451 o a 4231 or 343 IF

Many thanks Knap. I'll certainly seriously consider the 343 IF. Also, I'll research doing screenshots as well. I'll wish you a peaceful goodnight.

So I used 20.3.3Wulf442DLKnapP101ECFA last season with Carlisle United in League Two and finished mid table 12th after being picked 1000-1 to finish bottom of the table.  With the ME update I switched over to the FM20.2.44141KnapPreachinBluesVOL2P107EC for the new season.  We're picked mid table by the media but the board wants to finish in the Playoffs at a minimum.  We went 4W 3D 0L in our first 7 league matches to vault to the top of the table.  I then saved the game for the night...oops. 

Loaded up the game tonight and started cranking through games.  In the last ten league games we've gone off form, winning just 1 match with 4D and 5L to drop us from 1st to 11th in the table and I've gotten the dreaded call for a board meeting with 1 month to right the ship. 

We haven't been horrible.  Three of the five losses have been by 1-0 scores with the last two being 3-0 and 2-0 respectively.  The worst part has been blowing leads.  Against Wimbledon for example we were up 2-0 after 79 minutes.  Then we gave us two goals in a three minute span.

@Ragin Cajun

The RNG is strong and switching off or updating appears to sometimes have a negative RNG  .

If running into negative results I would revert to a 442 type tactic such as Black Echo Venom Beowulf, 343 IF may also be an option.

Also I would try use a SUS or control tact at end of game. Regroup and hold shape are options to use.

Tested: 20.2.4 ParisWalkways. My favourite formation 4231. Modified 2 roles (S - AF, CM - DLP) and mentality - positive. 3x UCL, 2x LL, 2x SC. 61 games unbeaten in league. Great tactic.

paris2.png

pra2.png

pswa.png

@klaus.rock@gmail.com

I usually post tactic formation which has goals and assists. Try checking these to see if any meet your requirements.

1 hour ago, erzet17 said:

Tested: 20.2.4 ParisWalkways. My favourite formation 4231. Modified 2 roles (S - AF, CM - DLP) and mentality - positive. 3x UCL, 2x LL, 2x SC. 61 games unbeaten in league. Great tactic.

paris2.png

pra2.png

pswa.png

Did you use any PI on your changes?

Il 16/2/2020 in 21:34 , knap ha scritto:

@Dreambuilder

How are you finding the dropped DL tactic?

Any feedback for lower dline? I'm still with the previous patch and stream offline, low dline is bringing me very good results.

In my opinion , according to what i have read recently, the game has become only more realistic after the last patch. 

1 hour ago, Par1s said:

Did you use any PI on your changes?

No changed, striker - Suarez/L.Martinez/Mbappe everyone scored much goals

Edited by erzet17

4 hours ago, erzet17 said:

paris2.png

pra2.png

pswa.png

where I find this tac?

The 3-4-3 101P is the best underdog tactic ATM, in my opinion at least. Did a few tweaks and apart from the odd 0-0 or the typical "get FMed" match, it is a rock solid tactic with amazing defence.

Hi Knap,

Is there an out and out attacking tactic for the new patch yet like Mad as a hatter on the last patch?

Or should i just try that one? I want a tactic to use when i need a goal with 15 mins left.

Tip for other players: Venom, Sympathy and Black Echo are a very good set to use for anyone that is wondering. If you watch the games start with cautious and see how it going after 20-25mins - Use mentality guide but also use your own knowledge of football to make mentality changes - Sympathy: Home top 6/Away top 10. Black Echo: Away bottom 10/Home 7-10. Venom: Home bottom 10 (this only applies to mid table or bottom half teams. If you are a top team most tactics should work on attack or positive depending on the opposition)

Edited by Hutch1402

@hutch1402

I would still try Mad as a Hatter to get a goal

The original Stmpathy is still a top tactic.

11 minutes ago, knap said:

@hutch1402

I would still try Mad as a Hatter to get a goal

The original Stmpathy is still a top tactic.

Will do,

Thanks

2 hours ago, GKorr said:

The 3-4-3 101P is the best underdog tactic ATM, in my opinion at least. Did a few tweaks and apart from the odd 0-0 or the typical "get FMed" match, it is a rock solid tactic with amazing defence.

What tweaks did you do? I've been messing around with the 343 myself.

Decent overall performance using Argus343IF101 and SUS version in last 5-8 minutes of the game. 

From interesting team stats : we were the best dribbling team (1st in Serie A), but with one of the lowest conversion rate (15th in Serie A) and tackles won stats (17th in Serie A).

Good job @knap 

atalanta.jpg

atalanta2.jpg

Edited by Helmut

Knap are the new Teaforone tactics completely new tactics?

@Spikester

I can't say completely new as a use an existing base, but include a lot of new/different bits.

Edited by knap

@knap

Hey mate, what is a good tactic that would suit Brighton? and why , need a good tactic from yours to use for Brighton there are so many to chose from so need your opinion

@robertsseu1

Google has a column for results with Norwich, which is a guide to what may work. 343 IF is so far top with a 2nd place.

47 minutes ago, knap said:

@robertsseu1

Google has a column for results with Norwich, which is a guide to what may work. 343 IF is so far top with a 2nd place.

the one with 77 points as norwich?

Is everyone using 20.2.4 on FMT or FM? Because my FMT is still on 20.2.3 and doesn't want to update. 

@matteo1313

MR H has Black Echo out front. I would also look at Sympathy and Venom

!FM20.2.4 Tea for One 442 p101cc

1325280477_PremierLeague_Profile-64.thumb.png.41dcf33046487a950d5f263eb1f177ec.png

and

!FM20.2.4 Tea for One 4411 p102EC

1708718832_PremierLeague_Profile-65.thumb.png.c01f2daf379fae2b16d22099a8b3dd48.png

On 15/02/2020 at 15:33, knap said:

Watford outperforming Real Madrid in a test league

watford.thumb.png.7417019ced4b67364f657795587d16fe.png

strikers scored plenty or have been the goals shared between the squad

15 hours ago, erzet17 said:

paris2.png

pra2.png

pswa.png

Great tweak - im killing it with my Ajaccio save using this

Thanks for all the great tactics!

I am just curious about how much we should tweak about with the tactics ourselves, or if we are better off leaving it alone?

Do most of you change a player's role/individual instruction here and there, or change something about the team's tactics - or do you stick with it exactly as you download it? (Except changing the mentality from time to time, as I understand most of you do).

12 hours ago, Cwieku said:

1325280477_PremierLeague_Profile-64.thumb.png.41dcf33046487a950d5f263eb1f177ec.png

and

1708718832_PremierLeague_Profile-65.thumb.png.c01f2daf379fae2b16d22099a8b3dd48.png

Did you use any OI's or PI's on this? Currently using Norwich myself and a 3rd place finish would be delightful! (Currently 11th using Black Echo 4132)

@knap Is Tea for One 4411 better than Black Echo 4132 for Norwich, would you say? Currently sitting 11th with Black Echo using Norwich myself.. just seen @Cwieku finish 3rd on 77 points using Tea for One 4411.

Cheers.

@EriksenSpurs

Cwieku rates Tea for One above 343 IF because Norwich Also won FA Cup. Next best is Wulf 4411 then Black Echo.

12 hours ago, Cwieku said:

and

Amazing results using the 4411! I will have to give it a try.