Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

@knap plugged it in on my stoke save and beat man city and Liverpool 2-1. seems to be doing really well. On Beta by the way. Great tactic thanks mate.

@knap u saying it would probably be a bit better on beta yes? individual training just train them in their roles? also one more thing tactical briefings best to skip them or hand over to ass manager?

Sympathy is interesting, on my Ajax save i am unbeaten thus far after 13 or 14 games. Super underwealming, though. Lots of 1-0's with late goals. 

It's weird. I'm winning constantly, but in super lucky fashion. It feels like the wheels will fall off. 

Let's see how it goes for the remainder or the season. Using Klaas-Jan and Tadic up top can't be helping the situation. 

@knap

Hi mate, thanks for the tactics!

I`m using the 3322 tactic with two Mezzalas for 3 seasons now. The problem I have is that I keep loosing points against weaker teams. I play good against bigger ones, but I keep loosing a lot of points against lower teams in draws or loses. Looks like underperforming. I guess it is because the weaker teams do not open much spaces.

How should I resolve this? Changing to new tactic is hard since I do not have money for big change of players

Edited by cap7ainjackie

@knap

This one

Capture.PNG

It was perfect in the beginning when I was one of the weakest team in the league, but 3 season later I`ve build up pretty competitive squad but can`t make real progress because I loose points to teams weaker than me.

Edited by cap7ainjackie

@cap7ainjackie

I would suggest trying the beta, which is FM 20.3.4, as there is less of a problem with balls over top and 1v1s.

Do you know how to change to beta?

Can also try shouts.
MR H Recommendations for shouts
Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

@knap

won Championship with Luton Town using Venom.

Now on Premier , built a very decent squad but results are not quite as expected . I was smashed by Everton 1-4 and Newcastle 2-5 , lost normally to Spurs 1-2, a draw with Norwich 1-1 and 2 wins against Fulham and Southampton at home.

Do you think I need to change tactic or mentality ? I am conceding  a lot ...

On 24/01/2020 at 14:37, knap said:

@ricrpor

Probably low rep

I would probably try a tactic with DM or 352 Sicilian a Look away4132 or Norther Soul 352

Hi Knap! Would you recommend switching to 20.3.4 and, if so, would the Beowulf 442 P107 work with Barcelona? Cheers

25 minutes ago, knap said:

@ricrpor

Probably low rep

I would probably try a tactic with DM or 352 Sicilian a Look away4132 or Norther Soul 352

thanks

sorry but I am lost with so many tactics , where are the links for this ones ?

@ricrpor

All the tactics are in links for 20.2.3 Beta tactics are just in a list atm but should be added to google docs soon. Google docs is in OP.

If in Beta the original Sympathy is testing above any other tactic.

40 minutes ago, knap said:

@ricrpor

All the tactics are in links for 20.2.3 Beta tactics are just in a list atm but should be added to google docs soon. Google docs is in OP.

If in Beta the original Sympathy is testing above any other tactic.

the original is this one : FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig ?

19 minutes ago, knap said:

That is it

I'm playing FM 2020 on Google Stadia and therefore  unfortunately unable to download tactics. I'm attempting to recreate your FM20.2SICILIAN442 v1. Would you kindly point me to the correct individual instructions for each positions and any pertinent details?

Thanks!

20.2.4 beta

I am having 7 yellow cards per game and  1 red each 2 games and switched off aggressive tackling

is this normal ??

1 hour ago, knap said:

@ricrpor

It is possibly higher and maybe mentioned.

My last season with a version of Sympathy

1711303252_Screenshot(422).thumb.png.e42811d6179f532df5c212e2b2217852.png

my Luton ... 18 games 71 yellows ! and 3 reds

Captura de ecrã 2020-02-03, às 22.07.03.png

@ricrpor

It is a version with no hard tackle PIs and a lower DL, in case getting caught by pace. 

1 hour ago, knap said:

@ricrpor

It is a version with no hard tackle PIs and a lower DL, in case getting caught by pace. 

do you think it will suit Luton ?

Been using this tactic (FM20.2.3Wulf442DLKnapP101ECFA) for the Pre-Season and so far so good. I know it's against very weak teams but it's just to get the morale up :lol:

image.thumb.png.9bff0f5e7d272bffed1fa5baa219c6b1.png