Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

I've not used instant result since 2016, and that was only because it was a testing requirement.

Hi Knap,

I think I made a similar request to you for FM19, but which would you recommend as a nice, solid tactic that improves the sum of its parts but doesn't blow teams away? In other words, something that might take a newly promoted side say, three seasons to get promoted again (e.g. a consolidation season, mid-table/play-offs, challenging for automatic). I find that most tactics on here absolutely blast through most leagues (especially the lower divisions) and/or score/concede far too many goals. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to playtest my own tactics. I just want something that I know, if I slowly improve the players I have, will eventually bring success (always allowing for a bit of luck).

Anyway, any suggestions will be gratefully received and given a go.

Thanks.

Why not try Parisienne walkways 4231 and Preachin Blues 451. This gives the classic formations, perhaps 4231 home 451 away

I've culled a lot of tactics and they don't appear on recommended list.

2 hours ago, knap said:

Why not try Parisienne walkways 4231 and Preachin Blues 451. This gives the classic formations, perhaps 4231 home 451 away

Thanks. Gonna give them a go now.

oYu may have to explain what side you are trying with and what tactics.

Posted (edited)

in General I can not understand how to choose the players best tactics

Edited by sp4rtak22

Sympathy is a different set up to wulf 4132. Testing puts it as top tactic so far on MR L

882132402_Screenshot(295).thumb.png.99d58624a2fbfe24a67c85f7353e03cd.png

@knap

Do you perhaps have an idea for individual player training the PREACHIN BLUES tactics? Or even any PPM's... thx :-) 

4 minutos atrás, knap disse:

Sympathy is a different set up to wulf 4132. Testing puts it as top tactic so far on MR L

882132402_Screenshot(295).thumb.png.99d58624a2fbfe24a67c85f7353e03cd.png

Great work :) 

What is the diference between the 2 Sympathy on the top list? 

Let AM pick side and then watch how they play..

I can have players from lower divisions still playing for club when they reach premier league. If they play well then they are in team but you need to start somewhere so use AM..

Knap, might be worth you running a test on "!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF433WMKnapP103ECFA" from last year. I'm having excellent results with it. Its obviously not recommended for tough away games, but for everything else its doing amazingly well for me! Last years 424 is also working very well.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, raaalvas said:

Knap, might be worth you running a test on "!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF433WMKnapP103ECFA" from last year. I'm having excellent results with it. Its obviously not recommended for tough away games, but for everything else its doing amazingly well for me! Last years 424 is also working very well.

screenshot.thumb.png.835db9f2b14bc6a03b7f2ddf948e1d7e.png

No signings, and holidaying most games (so player condition etc wasn't great). Lots conceded, but again if I hadn't gone on holiday I would have changed tactics for tough away games. Currently doing well in the Prem after a few signings...

Edited by raaalvas

5 minutes ago, raaalvas said:

screenshot.thumb.png.835db9f2b14bc6a03b7f2ddf948e1d7e.png

No signings, and holidaying most games (so player condition etc wasn't great etc). Lots conceded, but again if I hadn't gone on holiday I would have changed tactics for tough away games. Currently doing well in the Prem after a few signings...

Example this season (my front 3 are all on loan!):

Untitled.png

hey @knap i remember i was used your tactic it was beawulf 4-4-2 with wingers for 19.1 version. i cant find it u still have that?

38 dakika önce, LandonDonovan10 said:

hey @knap i remember i was used your tactic it was beawulf 4-4-2 with wingers for 19.1 version. i cant find it u still have that?

nevermind thank god i found it 

Good morning @knap

I have a question.

I am using Sicilian 442 P101 and the team has fully learned the tactic. As you can see in the picture, though, team is doing much better in away games rather than in home games. What do you think there reason might be if there is one ? Maybe this one is more an "away tactic" ? And if so, which tactic do you suggest using when playing at home ?
Thanks in advance for your answer. 

image.png

Apart from Beowulf 442 P107 , I will ve releasing this 442

2091987047_Screenshot(294).thumb.png.605f464711061e8441c4abd5bd693c9a.png

Knap, regarding you new Sympathy tactic P108, do you consider your segundo volante as a playmaker or more a defensive midfield ? Or Other role maybe like a box to box ?

Thanks for your feedback

1 hour ago, knap said:

Apart from Beowulf 442 P107 , I will ve releasing this 442

2091987047_Screenshot(294).thumb.png.605f464711061e8441c4abd5bd693c9a.png

New tactic? Looking forward to it!

So best tactic for teams like Barcelona, Liverpool, Juventus: Sympathy 4132, Oxford 41221, PBlues 451, Argus 3322 or others?

Sympathy is the highest with Lpool so top with P108, 4th with sub top and 2nd  with underdog.

Just updating google doc but you can sort the table.

On 07/01/2020 at 15:14, stanleycjames said:

image.thumb.png.74c8ec6f9c6eebf45b6ef88e88531714.pngimage.thumb.png.fef788d368ad04bf8e1c117a3dc0cfdc.pngimage.thumb.png.2900952847e6d46ab3570a364333bd8e.pngimage.thumb.png.bee2aa65eb2fa0bc9abbc4a2f86f0f9e.pngimage.thumb.png.a8fcd55ad9d87887cb1409b5a9bf79fc.pngimage.thumb.png.a93aff91d2be9709dee5535db3a725e0.pngimage.thumb.png.c72cac3489e1843d11552288be9b7be2.png   

So i started the season with the sunrise tactics but something wasn't clicking, was getting chances but just didnt feel the tactics was the same especially after i won the title a season before with it. So i switched to sympathy after my 2-0 loss to Barca and the rest is pretty much in the screenshots. the only reason i got knocked out by barca in the champs league was a glitch that made me Dc while winning 2-0 at home, i didnt join back and some how the match ended 2-2 (i am not the host of the online save)  and altered my results but oo well there is next season. For those that will notice the friendlies during the season, it was a world cup year and it somehow took place during the season.  Currently over 43 games unbeaten. Thanks Knap

Download or link please