Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, knap said:

Thr nrw ARGUS should be as good but requires 3CBs. I tend to prefer4132

Thanks! Is the P105IWBIWAPPF the best 4132 version you think, or which one would you use?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends if you like a dropped DL. Hopefully when more tactics are tested on MR L there will be a clearer indication of what works best, in what circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kelvin0131 said:

metoo, same here......  i'm useing SHEFF UTD 

Lol, sacked for what reasons? Thanks for sharing and I wish you much better luck! I would try one of the Wulf4132, it's quite stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't one advantage with Wulf4132 that there are 5 roles on support, which means you can change mentality with greater effect than Argus352 with only 2(1 GK..) roles on support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No reason for anyone to test with weaker teams if they are happy with results.

If you want to test with weaker teams go ahead as it is your save

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 43 minutes, knap a déclaré:

Aucune raison pour que quiconque teste avec des équipes plus faibles s'il est satisfait des résultats.

Si vous voulez tester avec des équipes plus faibles, allez-y car c'est votre sauvegarde


I forced no one to use this tactic with a weaker team, I just asked a question .. And stop being arrogant like that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Parisienne Walkways tactics have been producing some beautiful football even though my Man United team isn't fully familiar with it yet. Looking forward to seeing how it goes once it's fully trained.

Side note: are we back to every cross getting blocked again with this most recent update or am I imagining things? 

Thanks for all the hard work in putting tactics up consistently! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilyes92300 said:

 

Have you tested with weaker teams?

I tested with Mainz and I get 4th place first season only with loans and no transfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Par1s said:

J'ai testé avec Mayence et j'obtiens la 4e place la première saison uniquement avec des prêts et aucun transfert.

thanks bro :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 22:13, cloneman said:

Only used this tactic for a few matches after I was scrambling to find something to get me over the line at the end of my 2025-26 season with A. Madrid and it worked. I won the La Liga title on the last day.

Final_Day.thumb.png.91b5d990ad84c1a4578d816c8fcff642.png

Formation.thumb.png.709dfc91f4057c4c5e3188c17e46759a.png

is this based off knap's 424 or is it from scratch? I used knap's 424 the first half of one of my seasons early with Liverpool and it was lethal. Then it stopped working after the Winter transfer window for some reason. 

I'm going to try this out next season. 

Touch Instant Result/No Match Plan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure about double T but I guess other formations  need updating. 424 looks workable as does 4420 or 3430.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still don’t understand why the 424 stopped working. Was like fireworks for me and then the next week it was like turning off a light switch. I had world class players there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Only used this tactic for a few matches after I was scrambling to find something to get me over the line at the end of my 2025-26 season with A. Madrid and it worked. I won the La Liga title on the last day.

Final_Day.thumb.png.91b5d990ad84c1a4578d816c8fcff642.png

Formation.thumb.png.709dfc91f4057c4c5e3188c17e46759a.png

is this based off knap's 424 or is it from scratch? I used knap's 424 the first half of one of my seasons early with Liverpool and it was lethal. Then it stopped working after the Winter transfer window for some reason. 

I'm going to try this out next season. 

Touch Instant Result/No Match Plan

Hello ? Oi ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had this match home against Bayern (defending champions). Using TributeToTheLegendKnapLaBombasStyle tactic for a little while now. Results looks very good so far, but still very early days. Fifth season with Schalke so my team is strong. Might consider putting it up for testing?

Skjermbilde (5).png

Skjermbilde (6).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd season using the Argus tactic first season back in the premier league after winning the championship if not for the bad start to the season think I would have got a European place but I did play the bigger teams at the beginning then it seem to hit the ground running lol

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi knap

i have test 3 tactics with lower teams very low

first sicilian not bad mid results but need too much tweaking for defence for my taste

beowulf 442 p107 very good offence even with lower teams even sometimes against greater team with some good results but bad defence at least for lower team and for my taste

and finally argus 352 with the best results at least for my taste a few loses(but very weak team especially in offence against stronger teams) some draws (some were even against stronger teams)and some wins

it was all friendlies but i'd like the results mostly from argus and p107

now if the new argus is better than the first it could be great even for lower teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probs not the place to ask this, but can anyone tell me the difference between FM Base and FM Arena's testing processes and why the results are so different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 13:27, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

  • Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  • playmaker like de bruyne shines in his natural role
  •  Standard def line, so your not getting caught by balls over the top
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  • No "tackle harder" or "get stuck in", so this avoids tons of yellows & reds
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

All credits to Knap offcourse, I just shifted some positions, roles an TI's

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 405 downloads

Is this tactic on FM Base / being tested fully? I have started using it with good results (but I am Man Utd). It suits Pogba (AP A) and Bruno Fernandes (MEZ A) but I have been tweaking the wingers to IF or IW. Any views on that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go to "RESOURCE" Tab on FM Base it will tell you the state of testing. It is still pending test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lloydey I haven't uploaded or requested testing on FM-Base, it was just a tactic I made based on Knap's TIME tactic and I wanted to share it in this topic because atm I find that no other 433DM is really worth using.
I've run about 5 holiday season tests myself to made sure it wasn't trash before I uploaded it here.

If someone feels it's worthy to be uploaded on fm-base and be tested, feel free to do so, but keep in mind to mention knap as well, I've only done the tweaks.

about changing to IF instead of wingers, at real madrid I run a test where hazard was IF-S instead of W-A , and I changed the other flank from W-S to W-A and the tactic did work perfectly to (Won la liga and CL in a holiday season on FMT with real madrid)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Corei said:

Any working 4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation tactic?

I've created one based on one of Knap's tactics, check bottom of page 99, or 2 comments above this, someone quoted my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

Lol, sacked for what reasons? Thanks for sharing and I wish you much better luck! I would try one of the Wulf4132, it's quite stable.

Poor performance for me with EFC

Finishing 15 or lower in each of the seasons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

@Lloydey I haven't uploaded or requested testing on FM-Base, it was just a tactic I made based on Knap's TIME tactic and I wanted to share it in this topic because atm I find that no other 433DM is really worth using.
I've run about 5 holiday season tests myself to made sure it wasn't trash before I uploaded it here.

If someone feels it's worthy to be uploaded on fm-base and be tested, feel free to do so, but keep in mind to mention knap as well, I've only done the tweaks.

about changing to IF instead of wingers, at real madrid I run a test where hazard was IF-S instead of W-A , and I changed the other flank from W-S to W-A and the tactic did work perfectly to (Won la liga and CL in a holiday season on FMT with real madrid)

Super helpful thank you. I’m going to keep going with it. Really like how it works for my squad. 

 

Equally i I agree with you all that the ME this year seems very odd - a backward step viewing wise IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 13:27, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

  • Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  • playmaker like de bruyne shines in his natural role
  •  Standard def line, so your not getting caught by balls over the top
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  • No "tackle harder" or "get stuck in", so this avoids tons of yellows & reds
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

All credits to Knap offcourse, I just shifted some positions, roles an TI's

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 409 downloads

Still going strong with this , now 20 unbeaten in the Prem and sitting top in February . Nothing changed at all just a simple plug'n'play 

davy3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 13:27, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

  • Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  • playmaker like de bruyne shines in his natural role
  •  Standard def line, so your not getting caught by balls over the top
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  • No "tackle harder" or "get stuck in", so this avoids tons of yellows & reds
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

All credits to Knap offcourse, I just shifted some positions, roles an TI's

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 416 downloads

Pipped on goal difference by Man City on the last day!

Most enjoyable 1st season I have had with Spurs yet with any tactic, just feels right if that makes sense

20191231114732_1.jpg

20191231114737_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm having the same feeling Chris , not having to worry much about home or away tactic just keep an eye on the players on the day . Don't have to be too afraid to pull a slacker off even in the 1st half as and change seems to be positive , even the old FM19 adage of giving them a roasting at half time even if winning 1-0 seems to work and they kick on in the 2nd .

 

Not being naive to think i'll win the League but the foundation of snapping up young talent in the 1st season is paying dividends now as the top teams are sniffing round them but hoping a top 3 or 4 finish will enable me to keep them . Might just be me but i do feel in FM20 there seems to be way less loyalty to the Club than in previous versions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FM 19 There is a List in OP with top tactics at WULF 4132 P112.

I test in LL with Kingstonian  (Dafuge challenge team) - Those tactics with LL won VNS with over 100pts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 dakika önce, knap said:

FM 19 There is a List in OP with top tactics at WULF 4132 P112.

I test in LL with Kingstonian  (Dafuge challenge team) - Those tactics with LL won VNS with over 100pts

Do they work for 19.3.6?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...