Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 43 minutes, knap a déclaré:

Aucune raison pour que quiconque teste avec des équipes plus faibles s'il est satisfait des résultats.

Si vous voulez tester avec des équipes plus faibles, allez-y car c'est votre sauvegarde

I forced no one to use this tactic with a weaker team, I just asked a question .. And stop being arrogant like that!

The Parisienne Walkways tactics have been producing some beautiful football even though my Man United team isn't fully familiar with it yet. Looking forward to seeing how it goes once it's fully trained.

Side note: are we back to every cross getting blocked again with this most recent update or am I imagining things? 

Thanks for all the hard work in putting tactics up consistently! 

On 28/12/2019 at 22:13, cloneman said:

Only used this tactic for a few matches after I was scrambling to find something to get me over the line at the end of my 2025-26 season with A. Madrid and it worked. I won the La Liga title on the last day.

Final_Day.thumb.png.91b5d990ad84c1a4578d816c8fcff642.png

Formation.thumb.png.709dfc91f4057c4c5e3188c17e46759a.png

is this based off knap's 424 or is it from scratch? I used knap's 424 the first half of one of my seasons early with Liverpool and it was lethal. Then it stopped working after the Winter transfer window for some reason. 

I'm going to try this out next season. 

Touch Instant Result/No Match Plan

1 hour ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Only used this tactic for a few matches after I was scrambling to find something to get me over the line at the end of my 2025-26 season with A. Madrid and it worked. I won the La Liga title on the last day.

Final_Day.thumb.png.91b5d990ad84c1a4578d816c8fcff642.png

Formation.thumb.png.709dfc91f4057c4c5e3188c17e46759a.png

is this based off knap's 424 or is it from scratch? I used knap's 424 the first half of one of my seasons early with Liverpool and it was lethal. Then it stopped working after the Winter transfer window for some reason. 

I'm going to try this out next season. 

Touch Instant Result/No Match Plan

Hello ? Oi ? 

Just had this match home against Bayern (defending champions). Using TributeToTheLegendKnapLaBombasStyle tactic for a little while now. Results looks very good so far, but still very early days. Fifth season with Schalke so my team is strong. Might consider putting it up for testing?

Skjermbilde (5).png

Skjermbilde (6).png

2nd season using the Argus tactic first season back in the premier league after winning the championship if not for the bad start to the season think I would have got a European place but I did play the bigger teams at the beginning then it seem to hit the ground running lol

image.jpg

hi knap

i have test 3 tactics with lower teams very low

first sicilian not bad mid results but need too much tweaking for defence for my taste

beowulf 442 p107 very good offence even with lower teams even sometimes against greater team with some good results but bad defence at least for lower team and for my taste

and finally argus 352 with the best results at least for my taste a few loses(but very weak team especially in offence against stronger teams) some draws (some were even against stronger teams)and some wins

it was all friendlies but i'd like the results mostly from argus and p107

now if the new argus is better than the first it could be great even for lower teams

On 28/12/2019 at 13:27, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

• Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  • playmaker like de bruyne shines in his natural role
  •  Standard def line, so your not getting caught by balls over the top
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  • No "tackle harder" or "get stuck in", so this avoids tons of yellows & reds
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

All credits to Knap offcourse, I just shifted some positions, roles an TI's

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 405 downloads

Is this tactic on FM Base / being tested fully? I have started using it with good results (but I am Man Utd). It suits Pogba (AP A) and Bruno Fernandes (MEZ A) but I have been tweaking the wingers to IF or IW. Any views on that?

@Lloydey I haven't uploaded or requested testing on FM-Base, it was just a tactic I made based on Knap's TIME tactic and I wanted to share it in this topic because atm I find that no other 433DM is really worth using.
I've run about 5 holiday season tests myself to made sure it wasn't trash before I uploaded it here.

If someone feels it's worthy to be uploaded on fm-base and be tested, feel free to do so, but keep in mind to mention knap as well, I've only done the tweaks.

about changing to IF instead of wingers, at real madrid I run a test where hazard was IF-S instead of W-A , and I changed the other flank from W-S to W-A and the tactic did work perfectly to (Won la liga and CL in a holiday season on FMT with real madrid)

16 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

Lol, sacked for what reasons? Thanks for sharing and I wish you much better luck! I would try one of the Wulf4132, it's quite stable.

Poor performance for me with EFC

Finishing 15 or lower in each of the seasons 

36 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

@Lloydey I haven't uploaded or requested testing on FM-Base, it was just a tactic I made based on Knap's TIME tactic and I wanted to share it in this topic because atm I find that no other 433DM is really worth using.
I've run about 5 holiday season tests myself to made sure it wasn't trash before I uploaded it here.

If someone feels it's worthy to be uploaded on fm-base and be tested, feel free to do so, but keep in mind to mention knap as well, I've only done the tweaks.

about changing to IF instead of wingers, at real madrid I run a test where hazard was IF-S instead of W-A , and I changed the other flank from W-S to W-A and the tactic did work perfectly to (Won la liga and CL in a holiday season on FMT with real madrid)

Super helpful thank you. I’m going to keep going with it. Really like how it works for my squad. 

Equally i I agree with you all that the ME this year seems very odd - a backward step viewing wise IMHO

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

• Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 409 downloads

Still going strong with this , now 20 unbeaten in the Prem and sitting top in February . Nothing changed at all just a simple plug'n'play 

davy3.png

I was very succesfull:

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 416 downloads

Pipped on goal difference by Man City on the last day!

Most enjoyable 1st season I have had with Spurs yet with any tactic, just feels right if that makes sense

20191231114732_1.jpg

20191231114737_1.jpg

i'm having the same feeling Chris , not having to worry much about home or away tactic just keep an eye on the players on the day . Don't have to be too afraid to pull a slacker off even in the 1st half as and change seems to be positive , even the old FM19 adage of giving them a roasting at half time even if winning 1-0 seems to work and they kick on in the 2nd .

Not being naive to think i'll win the League but the foundation of snapping up young talent in the 1st season is paying dividends now as the top teams are sniffing round them but hoping a top 3 or 4 finish will enable me to keep them . Might just be me but i do feel in FM20 there seems to be way less loyalty to the Club than in previous versions

Up to you how much or little you want AM to carry out.

Sometimes a tactic fails to work, the game is sent to me, I leave it to AM and tactic starts working. I therefore just check that a tactic is not working because of non tactical inputs.

I leave it all to AM apart from Shouts and OIs and it is even easier in FMT.