Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Second season at Ajax with Beowulf P107. Highlights of this season so far are beating Arsenal 3-2 at home and 5-1 away. Currently topping my CL group, and Dusan Tadic having 21 goals in 13 league games. 26 in 19 overall.

Ajax Fixtures.png

Ajax League.png

Edited by NotPennysBoat

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Spikester said:

This is really interesting!

i love the simplicity of it, I find simplicity is key to a decent plug and play. I have been using 2 upfront most of this FM but might try this tactic out. I also like how you have managed to make it very good defensively, I would rather win 1-0 than 3-2

6 games in with this and it's successful thus far although i'm not certain about only wanting 1-0 rather than 3-2 with my strikers wastefulness lol

Davy.png

Edited by rammalc

7 hours ago, Spikester said:

I've tried a lot of them and for me the best has been Sicilian so far. Will stick with that for now and as it is the top recommended it makes sense.

That'd be why it scored highest 😳

1 hour ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Nothing changed, I'll look at the goals against tomorrow, don't have access to my laptop now. 

It was just another test to verify it works for LLM

Promising start with Spurs, some good results, 5-1 at home to Man U, 3-2 away to Liverpool, 2-0 away to Juve. 

Also some frustrating inconsistent results also, 0-1 away to Leicester & 0-3 away to Villa!

Going to run it through 1st season and see how it goes. 

7 horas atrás, Cuper disse:

just want to share so Knap can see for further ideas

tactic is not mine https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1943852049

for me currently the best performing tactic

20191228200228_1.jpg

20191228200243_1.jpg

20191228200249_1.jpg

20191228200758_1.jpg

Any chance of a download link? As us FMT users can't get it from steam (I Think...)

Edited by dimartino

Il y a 21 heures, knap a dit :

A few test results puts the order as follows (Excludes new tactics)   OVERALL     SUB TOP UNDERDOG        OVERALL SUB TOP   UNDERDOG

FM 20.2 SICILIAN 4222 P101                                                                      1                   5                         1                       3               3              5

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222                                                                               2                  2

FM 20 ARGUS 352                                                                                        3                 11                       2                         1                2               2

FM 20 WULF 4132 (FM 19 P112)      P106                                                                    6                                                    5               7                1

FM 20.2 PILGRIMAGE 41221       OXFORD                                                                                                                         2                 1             6

FM 20 SICILIAN  4222 P98      

FM 20.1 FM 20 WULF 4141                                                                     5                   9                        4

FM 20 SYMPATHY 442                                                                           8                    1

FM 20 MILAN 4141     

FM 20 BEOWULF 4411

FM 20 TEQUILA SUNRISE

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222       VOL 2                                                                          8

BEOWULF 442 P107                                                                                                                                                          4              3                 3

FM 20 NORTHERN SOUL 5-3-2                                                     6                     10                         3

FM 20 WULF 4132  P102ECCC                                                      4                        3

FM 20.2 WULF VOL 42220

FM 20.2 NORTHERN SOUL                                                                                                                                              6               6              4

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222 VOL2                                                        7

FM20 WULF 4132 ALL CUPS                                                                           4

FM20 GOODBYE 4132                                                                                             7

FM 20.2.3     PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 IF

FM 20.2.3    PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 IW               

BLUE MATTER 433 DM   451                         

BLUE MATTER 433                                    

WULF 424

Hi @knap

Why there are 2 rankings ? 

Edited by steevo55

3 hours ago, Spikester said:

Cup final

619441244_ASMonacovParisSG_Review.thumb.png.1e846b7ec03f67c29bd5d460f23de7f1.png

As has been said you are playing as a Club that really doesn't lose anyway in that league , play as the bottom Club and it becomes worth looking at as a benchmark

23 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

• Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  • playmaker like de bruyne shines in his natural role
  •  Standard def line, so your not getting caught by balls over the top
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  • No "tackle harder" or "get stuck in", so this avoids tons of yellows & reds
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

All credits to Knap offcourse, I just shifted some positions, roles an TI's

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 193 downloads

amazing tactic !image.thumb.png.1d367c46e444538f5df47b1372661c80.png i test ur tactic with Lille (French Team)

27 minutes ago, rammalc said:

As has been said you are playing as a Club that really doesn't lose anyway in that league , play as the bottom Club and it becomes worth looking at as a benchmark

I like playing as a top club, and have not had as much domination with any other tactics I have tried.

19 minutes ago, Spikester said:

I like playing as a top club, and have not had as much domination with any other tactics I have tried.

That's the difference , we like to play with any Club and test the tactic  . Pretty certain you'd still win the French league as PSG using any tactic the game gives you by default

On 28/12/2019 at 14:06, DavyDepuydt1 said:

@rammalc I've tested tons of "plug & play" tactics from other creators with man city that would see me finish 2nd or 3rd... or finish first but really struggled until the last game.

So first of all, when I test a tactic, I want to see that it easily wins the league with teams that really need to win it. 
and only than I test it if it works nicely in LLM, because I don't want to go up the ranks with a lower league team, to only find out that the tactic isn't outperforming when I'm actually at a top team or changed my lower league side into a much better team.

That said, I also test in lower league with the worst team of that league (because I play LLM myself and I want the tactic to work as well in lower league, and play beautiful and not leak goals), so as you pointed out, that'sthat Belgium 3rd division test. 

still going well thanks Davy , a  game or two where substitutions were key  but i'm more than happy at the minute 

Davy2.png

On 28/12/2019 at 13:27, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a traditional 433 tweak based on the TIME tactic. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide, lone striker formation)

The reason i used the TIME tactic as a base is because it uses (almost) no PI's, and uses very usefull roles already that can stay the same in a 433 dm wide, so I knew that most of the things knap got working very well in the TIME tactic would still work in a 433.

I was very succesfull:

• Won league with man city, best in clean sheets and topscorer aguero, and best average
  • Won league with PSG, best in clean sheets, best average list filled with almost all my players
  • won the league in belgian 3rd division (2nd in league but won promotion playoff) with team predicted dead last and had best clean sheet stats
  • lone striker is scoring a lot and uses the AF role, which is a quite common role for most top strikers
  •  Frequently winning the possession battle (51-54% on average with the three teams I've tested, so both good and bad teams keep possession)
  •  All results were holidayed in FMT with 'use current match tactics' and OI set to manager so no OI's were used. I didn't select the team, so results would be even better when human manager make selection every weak and applies rotation when needed

I'm not saying it's as good as knap's tactics, but it's the first traditional 433 DM wide that got me this good results at so much different levels (so for me it's really plug & play).

So I would recommend it for people who want a more tradional 433 instead of all the 422 variants and don't care if it might not be the record-scoring nr 1 tactic of FM20

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 222 downloads

will give this a try with Bristol city in the championship (average team in the league).

I notice there are no individual position instructions like pass shorter, dribble more, shoot less etc - is this right ? never seen a tactic created with no player instructions before.

Im all for it just wanted to check it downloaded properly......

1 minute ago, Bcfclee27 said:

will give this a try with Bristol city in the championship (average team in the league).

I notice there are no individual position instructions like pass shorter, dribble more, shoot less etc - is this right ? never seen a tactic created with no player instructions before.

Im all for it just wanted to check it downloaded properly......

i've used as is and as you'll  see from my post above it's gone ok so far . I've altered nothing at all and just skip pre match briefing then react on the day as the game goes along

On 28/12/2019 at 21:27, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I was very succesfull:

mancity.png

mancitystats.png

psg.png

psgstats.png

winkel.png

winkelstats.png

tactic.png

433_Davautje_BasedOnTIME_AF.fmf 45.05 kB · 261 downloads

Tried this tac and went on holiday.

Got promotion on the final day of the season narrowly. 

I guess if i would have taken control. Playing only fast striker with fast wingers should have better results?

Was told in another post that this year FM 2020, the deal is to get fast upfront players who can dribble, learn skill such as Run past the other guy, and go round the keeper.....forgetting about finishing skill....

Will try to find 3 very fast guys to learn these skills to see if it works this way!

Hamel Table.jpg

2 minutes ago, knap said:

Would be interesting to see how your "fast striker "test works

Timo Werner has the speed, the PPM ready for this to work. I haven't tried to play him or his team yet. Am still testing several tac to see which is the most stable to play with