• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il 18/9/2020 in 23:26 , knap ha scritto:

@frain74

If you have an Elite team then KASHMIR CELTIC 433

why is it not listed as recommended in the excel file?
can you really score 175 goals in the premier with a strong team?
the pressing forward does not excite me, neither for the market nor for training. however how pressing forward should you put the less strong player and follow the characteristics recommended for the role?

This is the best combination? Did you try 2 attacking complete forward + a poacher in the centre?

Thanks

Hey @knap!!! Great work mate!! You´re the best in this area. 

I still haven't figured out what's the best tactic in the game right now. I'm playing with Benfica and I would like a tactic to be undefeated in the league and seriously compete with the big sharks out there in europe. Can you help me???

@knap Something is wrong with this 424 tactic.

I'm in my 5th year and, of course, have a strong team BUT Liverpool ALWAYS cause me trouble every game, it's always very close between us.

That is until i used said 424. Ive been using it in conjunction with 4231 crusho (my personal favorite) for half a season anf this just happened............

q.PNG

Note my Red Card on the 35th minuet.

Remarkable tactic 

As always, i appreciate your hard work.

PS I play every game, micro manage is the only way :D

Edited by widowmaker-

2 hours ago, widowmaker- said:

@knap Something is wrong with this 424 tactic.

I'm in my 5th year and, of course, have a strong team BUT Liverpool ALWAYS cause me trouble every game, it's always very close between us.

That is until i used said 424. Ive been using it in conjunction with 4231 crusho (my personal favorite) for half a season anf this just happened............

q.PNG

Note my Red Card on the 35th minuet.

Remarkable tactic 

As always, i appreciate your hard work.

PS I play every game, micro manage is the only way :D

Which one mate?

Hey @knap ive been struggling to get my strikers score goals so far in my save its not like they arent good cause they are the best in the league but always play like crap and not scoring that many and i want to keep playing a 4-2-4 so what formation like that do you have that usually gets the strikers to score?

53 dakika önce, knap said:

@LandonDonovan10

I do now have an Enganche tactic but 41212, also does not use get stuck in.

its great i'd love to see that. how's enganche working btw? i love playing with old school #10's but sadly i think any kind of att midfielders aren't effective that much with scoring or assists. i hope this one is like how i want :) 

22 hours ago, knap said:

@jssgf

I tend to recommend Warrior as works well with Spurs

@knap u talking about the 4132 CF?

And do you use wingers with stronger foot on the side they play, or it doesn't matter?

Do you think it will work well against elite teams like Liverpool, City, Barcelona?

Thank you very much mate!! 

21 hours ago, widowmaker- said:

@knap That is until i used said 424. Ive been using it in conjunction with 4231 crusho (my personal favorite) for half a season anf this just happened............

You recommend using them both or is one better than the other in your opinion?

41 minutes ago, Fribbe said:

You recommend using them both or is one better than the other in your opinion?

I think you have to change every now and then to keep the AI guessing. 

I used Crusho as my main for 5 solid seasons, love it! It works so well. I feel both tactics are very strong it s just a choice of 1/2 strikers. Personally, i like an active number 10. 

I do find the 424 works better against the big teams.

Between them both, amazing!

@Mike Bridle

There are a few tactics on google docs where I have noted high goals scored.

If you have an Elite team then KASHMIR 433 has been the highest scoring. RUN LIKE HELL also scores well with right team.

Note Apart from KASHMIR 433 the other KASHMIR Tactics can ve used with any team

Finished a season with FM20.4.1VenomFaithKnapVOL34411SKEWP111AL LCUPS. Next season I'm gonna try FM20.4.1WARRIORKnapCD41311APP366(201-165). I said it before but I love these tactics because they use almost all positions on the field. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.3ba006743df2209600fb29330631aae7.pngimage.thumb.png.cf7908353df48f17c921f2e1821e7dc5.pngimage.thumb.png.227fe8c6afad7311d046f5601f12b1d1.png

FM20.4.1VenomFaithKnapVOL34411SKEWP111ALLCUPS.fmf FM20.4.1WARRIORKnapCD41311APP366(201-165).fmf

Hello everyone, i never post here because my English is not good. Usually i was just lurking and enjoying all of the conversation and information from you guys.

This is my first post here because i want to really appreciate Knap's work. 

I just wanna share my favorite Knap's tactic on my Juve Stabia save, FIRE AND WATER  P105 ALL CUPS and VENOM & FAITH 4411 SP OI MM 107 ALL CUPS with a little tweak for big game away

566265876_tacticfirewater.thumb.png.db529b33763d6c775a7063cfa5b82ec8.png  venom.thumb.png.a3ae413060dc4037872ea76c6073c909.png

I use these two tactics because it has 4411 shape that fits my team composition. My strongest player, Mandragora (DLP), Hans Nicolousi (W), and Almada (AM) also perform well with this shape and role.

I'm on fifth season on this Juve Stabia save. I have tried almost all tactic variants and these two tactic are the most consistent for my team.  

First season in Serie B was a breeze even with my garbage squad. Second season in Serie A, I finish 2nd after Juventus with Sub par squad, Third, fourth and fifth season my team dominated Serie A and win UCL 2 times.

Between these three season i changed and experimented with tactic a lot. Because most of the team in Serie A became very defensive against my team. Usually i try kashmir 433, but it is very inconsistent because my squad is not elite.  FIRE AND WATER  P105 ALL CUPS  is still the most consistent tactic against these team, with tweak in match like drop LOE, remove WIB, remove overlaps, etc.

Against big team, especially away, i use VENOM & FAITH 4411 SP OI MM 107 ALL CUPS , Sometimes i tweak CM to BBM and one or both winger to support, and remove all of the PI except iwb. Sometimes i use the original. I also tend to turn on "play for set pieces" sometimes.

Most of the time i never use OI against weaker team. Against big team, i tend to use OI: mark tight and tackle hard DL, DR. I tick all OI for DM/DLP. The rest is situational. Sometimes i use MM too, thanks to Rober guide. But i dont overdo it. 

Training: I leave it to my assistant.

Briefing: Skip. 

Never holiday, never instant result.

Shout demand more every 10 minute lol, unless my team ahead by 2 goal. 

Always praise PoTM, praise player who train well, critize bad form (3 consecutive poor match rating), critize striker who doesnt score in 2 consecutive match. 

For transfer, idk, i tend to find player with high teamwork and workrate. and most importantly fits the roles on these tactic.

Here's my season summary, my squad (almost all my squad perform well), and my results on fifth season.

season.thumb.png.47aa01cd1ce696e732ec1850d0c46710.png  squad.thumb.png.901ce16b82937b7053b357b93b6a687e.png

1582461634_fixture1.thumb.png.3d9c19193a366ad512c148f294ac6126.png   1276509372_fixture2.thumb.png.8904aa3da12974ef937d94b8006c9e3a.png

I've lost to 3-0 to Roma because i experimented with my own tactic and play almost all my young regen since i've already won the Scudetto  ^_^

Next season, i want to create my own tactic from scratch based on my experience with Knap's tactic. 

Thanks Knap, you're my inspiration.

TL;DR : I use FIRE AND WATER  P105 ALL CUPS  and VENOM & FAITH 4411 SP OI MM 107 ALL CUPS and alternate between these two for my crappy underdog team to dominate Italy and Europe. I'm still using it with my considered SUB-TOP team until now.   

342684365_!!!!FM20.4.0FireandWater4411P105ALLCUPS.fmf

45178637_!!!!!FM20.4.1VenomFaithKnap4411SPOIMMP107ALLCUPS.fmf