Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 ore fa, RDF Tactics ha scritto:

Hey Guys....so i tweaked the tactic above last night in FMT....Mainly to make it a little more solid defensively (remove some risk take out of possession) along side some roles

Won the league with Leicester, most impressive result in this is that both Chilwell and Perieira were long term injured AND Leicester only have two strikers in the team. We also had 2nd best defence in the league, that's with key defenders injured.

Both strikers hit 20 goals in all comps. Maddison with 20 assists
20200823093454_1.thumb.jpg.c3743d910bf230e80fa9a9c2b650c789.jpg20200823093038_1.thumb.jpg.99e145686f481f41ebd851cc0fa0c563.jpg

FM20.4.1WARRIORKnapCD4132VOL3RDFTWEAK.fmf 45 kb · 4 downloads

@RDF Tactics i see you said on discord that Fmt Tactics do not perform at the same level on full Fm and viceversa. The ME is supposed to be the same. Do you still think it? Have you tried this tweak on full FM? 

3 minutes ago, radetzky said:

@RDF Tactics i see you said on discord that Fmt Tactics do not perform at the same level on full Fm and viceversa. The ME is supposed to be the same. Do you still think it? Have you tried this tweak on full FM? 

Think the ME is the same but in FMT you don't have things like team dynamics/shouts and the other stuff. There's also no tactic familiarity in FMT. I haven't tried it yet in full FM, i keep trying out new things haha 

@radetzky

II cannot see any benefit of SI trying to maintain 2 MEs FMT will not have the same inputs such as team talks so this will generate variances.

If you also take into account this from @eencae you will need a large sample to rule out RNG

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time) to seed the RNG. It’s the most common method in software development. A RNG is only generates pseudo random numbers and will generate the same ones for the same ‘seed’ value. So when you want to generate random numbers, you seed the RNG with the current time/date and it will output a different sequence. I usually seed an RNG when the code first starts to run so SI may well do the same and re-seed every time the game starts.

[20:11]

But that doesn’t mean you will get better or worse results, it just ensures you get different numbers each time.

[20:14]

For what it’s worth, I imagine pretty much every one of the thousands (if not millions of calculations) during each game are weighted by a random element. So for a pass, it will do a calculation based on player passing/technique/decisions etc. as well as a random factor. Hence the reason why no two games are ever the same.

[20:19]

Of course, some calculations may not be as balanced as others so some things (e.g. 1 vs 1’s) may result in some things happening more often (e.g. goalkeeper saves) - think a loaded die.(edited)

[20:23]

Fire & Water is probably the most dominating tactic you've created this year @knap

My chelsea side is Elite level except the average goalie and subtop defence.

For some reason the game decided to let everton win the FA Cup at penalties, a bit disappointing given the incredible season.

Haaland & Fati 118 Goals!!!!!!

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.43.12.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.43.30.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.44.03.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.44.19.png

1 hour ago, anatolycastella said:

Fire & Water is probably the most dominating tactic you've created this year @knap

My chelsea side is Elite level except the average goalie and subtop defence.

For some reason the game decided to let everton win the FA Cup at penalties, a bit disappointing given the incredible season.

Haaland & Fati 118 Goals!!!!!!

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.43.12.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.43.30.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.44.03.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 16.44.19.png

link?

6 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

@radetzky

II cannot see any benefit of SI trying to maintain 2 MEs FMT will not have the same inputs such as team talks so this will generate variances.

If you also take into account this from @eencae

Indeed it would have been stupid to generate two different MEs. 

But i have ever supposed that Touch was easier do to less stuffs to control like team talks press and tactic familiarity which can improve or affect tactics performance. 

Probably i have not taken in account that good team talks shouts and so on can even boost a tactic 

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

On 18/08/2020 at 11:45, knap said:

I was wondering how this tactic did on FM20.4.1, because I really like this tactic (specially the roles, if the AM was AP it would have been the perfect tactic for me:D) but I'm not sure how it stands compared to other 4231 tactics on the googlesheet under the 20.2.4 tab. Please advise @knap thank you.