Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using a mixture of Parisian walkways and kashmir 110p with decent results. Just downloaded warpigs and wow. Three wins, lots of goals and excellent player ratings. At first glance this looks an amazing tactic. Well done knapp. Also picked up a player called Andi Zeqiri from Lausanne for a million in January and with war pigs he has 7 goals in three matches.

Edited by gooders11
Mistake

@widowmaker-

I have back to back tested holiday and playing the game and the pts total was 2 pts higher for playing. It is a small sample but it is always difficult to compare because of RNG. I guess you would have to back to back test over 5 seasons to get close to eliminating RNG.

7 hours ago, widowmaker- said:

@marksmithlfc1234 

Looks good BUT have you played a full season actually playing the game with the tactic? Curious to see how it does. No shade, people can play the game how they like, i just dont use holiday OR IR mode and find the tactic changes when you play the game fully.

I played first10 league games and won all. Then git bored so let the ass man take over  . We lost 3 games all season . I'm not worried how others play its about my enjoyment . And I am saying this tactic is up there for me especially using spurs who were hard work before I tried this tactic 

On 08/07/2020 at 09:16, Bossyboss said:

I get that. But im confuses of what tac you mean then. There seems not to be any with the Norwich or Cwikue.

Where is the #1 tactics in this testing .I cant find it in knap folders as well .

Dear Knap, playing with Lyon and conceding a lot of draws and a few defeats but only against weak teams (with your new Tea for one P107 which is great against top teams). I was wondering, maybe better using an home tactic which smash everything (like Kasmir ?) and an away one. Do you advice this sytem and therefore wich combo will be currently your best one ?

@mcallais

As the home team is given an advantage, home and away tactics can be very useful.

KASHMIR is worth a try at home or maybe one of the high scoring tactics, obviously helps if your squad can play the positions.

On 10/07/2020 at 12:54, knap said:

@widowmaker-

I tend to use Observer role , which means I do not tweak or make subs

Hi @knap love the tactics. Just to clarify on this, do you quick pick the team, enter the game and leave it running to the end? Commentary only kinda thing? What happens for red card/injury etc?

@xSynyster

I use quick pick and if necessary change the team..

Even in Observer mode you will need to make changes for injuries , and with a red it there may be a formation change and SUS applied.

I attached some matches statistics ,create chances but cant score more than 1 goal.In the champions league cant beat big clubs.I saw other members screenshots and one of them beat RM with rosenborg , someone beat city with benfica or beat 10-2 barcelona with sporting gijon.I don't understand whats wrong in my save.

knap.png

knap2.png

knap3.png

knap4.png

knap5.png

knap6.png

knap7.png

knap8.png

knap9.png

knap10.png

I don't understand one thing. I am playing NAC Breda, i have 2032 year. I have loaded 3 tactics. 1 parisienne rdf tweak( tactics which didn't to the second phase test FMCADONI) 2 Spider v1(second place in test in home points) and 3 terminator v1(first place in test in away points). I did simulation many times and better scores i have with parissienne. So i am confused now which tactis i have to use...

4 hours ago, pan1majonez said:

I don't understand one thing. I am playing NAC Breda, i have 2032 year. I have loaded 3 tactics. 1 parisienne rdf tweak( tactics which didn't to the second phase test FMCADONI) 2 Spider v1(second place in test in home points) and 3 terminator v1(first place in test in away points). I did simulation many times and better scores i have with parissienne. So i am confused now which tactis i have to use...

:idiot: Normal people would use the tactic that gives the better results...:onmehead:dohhhhh.jpg.39176c4a96576c5f8f261df58614f138.jpggiphy.gif.a3f2686ec5349c2f1bc438b80bc77482.gif

Edited by Crusho79bv

5 hours ago, pan1majonez said:

Hi,

You have 3 different tactics in your slot, with a lot of different TIs & PIs. Players being confused what have to learn and changing so often the tactic will reduce your results. Stick to one tactic.

Since it's @knap thread I am recommend this one:

1618050090_!FM20.4.1FIREWATERKnapVOL241311P108ECCC.fmf

@pan1majonez

I have the same test leagure using FMRTE and TBH I am getting wildly varying results., so much so, I have little confidence in using the tet league rsults.

I've added the Norwich results to google docs as from a normal save, as are the Lpool MU or Spurs results.

Parisienne RDF tweak does well over real saves.

Currently 3/4 way through a season using Pilgramage 4141 and been really strong but the results are starting to slip.  Can anyone recommend a good alternative tactic that would compliment the 4141?? Maybe a 442?

Cheers

14 minutes ago, Sith Lord said:

Currently 3/4 way through a season using Pilgramage 4141 and been really strong but the results are starting to slip.  Can anyone recommend a good alternative tactic that would compliment the 4141?? Maybe a 442?

Cheers

Let me know if it works

5 hours ago, knas said:

Let me know if it works

Sadly not, lost to the bottom of the league following game and started the next match poorly so switched back. On the plus side my 4141 seems to have come back to form, including winning the cup on penalties vs PSG.

Knap and Earnie, do you guys prefere the normal Kashmir 433 MU 111 or the Kashmir 433 MU 111 v5 all cups 101 ?

I am currently playing with Team Wellington in New Zealand, but my goal is to win the Champions League on each continent with a team that played continental finals already but winning (almost) none of them.

The other clubs in this save could be América de Cali, Club Brugge, FC Seoul, Robin Hood and Coton Sport