Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• M 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

RDF TRAINING

Summary by Rober

1. Get a lot of great fitness coaches, I have six. Three on each category. Put yourself and ass man at normal training categories, add 2 gk coaches for gk. If still room, find some normal coaches with model citizen personality.

2. Instead of training in position, add double intensity on individual training. Then select area which is lacking, f ex final third, that trains decisions and composure like shown here. These will increase very much. I think Almada started with 10 and 13, so +2 and still only 7months of season played.

3. This can be automated under rest in training tab. Select automation on all in individual, then they change according to his fitness levels to protect from training to hard when low fitness after matches, and get injuries.

4. If coaches have Model citizen personalities, you will also have increase in determination for many players. But not always so easy to find.

5. With this we recommend letting ass. man. handling normal training, and not combining this with other schedules, as we have hired may fitness coaches and have just you and ass man on normal categories.

FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 13 heures, RDF Tactics a dit :

anyone need help with Fire and Water 4321? Beowulf 442? or training set up?

I'm playing with AS ROMA. It's the beginning of the first season. I don't know if I must sell Dzeko for 21M € and recruit Moussa Dembele or Belotti or keep Dzeko and recruit a young wonderkid.  But who recruit ? Rapadori (12M €) Gouiri (12M €), Belotti (35M € and bonus), Dembélé (25M €) or someone else. I read that the main goal threat good finishers are a must but speed is even more important. If you can find an all round striker with good aerial ability, great, but don’t let this sacrifice speed and finishing.

Edited by Akustik

2 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

I need help with how many coaches I should have I can employ quite a few but want to make sure my players achieve their potential 

9 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

Hi @RDF Tactics

The training guide was deleted. Is it possible to get your training guide? Thanks

Il y a 11 heures, Gian Michele Cappai a dit :

What?

I'm playing with AS ROMA. It's the beginning of the first season. I don't know if I must sell Dzeko for 21M € and recruit Moussa Dembele or Belotti or keep Dzeko and recruit a young wonderkid.  But who recruit ? Rapadori (12M €) Gouiri (12M €), Belotti (35M € and bonus), Dembélé (25M €) or someone else. I read that the main goal threat good finishers are a must but speed is even more important. If you can find an all round striker with good aerial ability, great, but don’t let this sacrifice speed and finishing.

Edited by Akustik

38 minutes ago, Akustik said:

I'm playing with AC Milan. It's the beginning of the first season. I don't know if I must sell Dzeko for 21M € and recruit Moussa Dembele or Belotti or keep Dzeko and recruit a young wonderkid.  But who recruit ? Rapadori (12M €) Gouiri (12M €), Belotti (35M € and bonus), Dembélé (25M €) or someone else. I read that the main goal threat good finishers are a must but speed is even more important. If you can find an all round striker with good aerial ability, great, but don’t let this sacrifice speed and finishing.

Am i missing something? Since when Dzeko is at Milan? He`s at AS Roma ... :onmehead:

2 ore fa, Akustik ha scritto:

I'm playing with AC Milan. It's the beginning of the first season. I don't know if I must sell Dzeko for 21M € and recruit Moussa Dembele or Belotti or keep Dzeko and recruit a young wonderkid.  But who recruit ? Rapadori (12M €) Gouiri (12M €), Belotti (35M € and bonus), Dembélé (25M €) or someone else. I read that the main goal threat good finishers are a must but speed is even more important. If you can find an all round striker with good aerial ability, great, but don’t let this sacrifice speed and finishing.

and again ... what (the ****)? Dzeko at AC Milan in the first season? Seriously? Playing a fantasy league?

Edited by Gian Michele Cappai

@mrrobot

They were tested in final ME,

LL is lower league and recommended means I won VNS with more than 100 PTS with Kingstonian a Dafuge Challenge team. 

5 minutes ago, knap said:

@mrrobot

They were tested in final ME,

LL is lower league and recommended means I won VNS with more than 100 PTS with Kingstonian a Dafuge Challenge team. 

and ME is the latest Version?

@knap ty very much for all your effort. 
i ask, coz i dont know all the abbreviations

mid/top means that u refer to the teams ?

is there a thread with all abbrevations? :D feel stupid!

Edited by Mr.Robot

6 minutes ago, knap said:

@cap7ainjackie

FIRE & Water P103 is probably most popular. If you sort Recommended Column it should be easy to find.

Not quite the solution for this squad I`m afraid. 

Switching to this tactic requires A LOT transfer makert activity. No place for Ndidi, no enough ML or MR.

Leiciester have a lot of players for MC and DMC positions....

I have been playing around with a few of your tactics, Parissienne and Tea (4231) both working relatively well with my Arsenal side. I have an issue where, despite scoring 22 & 16 goals respectively (in all competitions) Lacazette and Aubamayang routinely get ratings of 6.4 - 6.1. 

Is there any reason for this at all or anything I should look at?

4 minutes ago, cap7ainjackie said:

Switching to this tactic requires A LOT transfer makert activity. No place for Ndidi, no enough ML or MR.

!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1ARGUSknap451VOL3P104EC.fmf

There you go mate, try this one!

12 minutes ago, cap7ainjackie said:

Of course it will work, Default squad right?

Gray          Ndidi         Barnes

Maddison     Tielemans

Vardy

You're already playing a 433 which requires the same amount of wide men

Edited by 8BuggieNights15

On 26/04/2020 at 12:37, knap said:

My Vanarama North results with Boston Utd. Media prediction was 8th.

I didn't use any OI or man marking, but watched the matches and used shouts properly. "Demand More, Praise and Show Some Passion" are the key shouts. Start using them after like 15 mins of every match.

Not much transfers, added 2 free agents to squad and they did very well. even I lost my decent right back to a Scottish Ladbrokes League 1 side :)

Thanks Knap. you are doing really well. I guess most of the people, who follows this thread, asking about "which tactic is the best". The answer is "there isn't only 1 option" for me. Almost all of them working if you find the correct players and squad harmony.

image.thumb.png.f88edae3bb798bebd4342feb920cdc84.png    image.thumb.png.dd709c575fcaadcdb7564154358bca96.pngimage.thumb.png.9b2e8e20e0ef6743b54cfc72ff82ee80.png   

@mrrobot

The roles are part of tactic structure and should not be changed, unless you are prepared to test a changed role. You will note most of my test teams are not green for role.

In FM 20 the role is not being trained just the position. It is possible that the RDF Training will also work in FM 19

7 hours ago, Campagna said:

Hi @RDF Tactics

The training guide was deleted. Is it possible to get your training guide? Thanks

Hi,

We have remove the thread. You have PM.

hey @knap , I'm looking to do a new career, hopefully build an entirely english/british squad and compete for honours.

You've got so many tactics now, what's the best "career" tactic you have dya think?

I wanna choose a shape, stick with it and build.

Cheers

@Mr.Robot

I used MU gave left DOF in charge of transfers and went on holiday for 10 years. Won the league every year with the holiday seasons tactic.

Many of the tactics have been tested over 540 games using sub top and sub mid teams.

Depends, if Lpool I'm not going to change tactics. RDF has provided BIG AWAY Tactics which are in google docs. Probably moved away from that to man marking with same tactic.