Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

28 minutes ago, knap said:

think Rober uses OIs on AI CM at times, and this may be an occasion to use an OI to prevent the AI winning the midfield battle.

Hello lads. @radetzky @knap

I man mark the AI lowest dlp when I fear he will control the game, usually he is a dmc. This gives the AI some problems with getting out from the back. When it works they end up with 7 shots or less. Use the least effective AM for it. Tested with Fire And Water.

Example: Ben Pearson at Preston usually controls the games, I marked him with my least good amc and he got only 21 touches before getting subbed in the 60th minute.
I could have used a better example also, cause here they actually had 13shots which is over normal.

You do have some problems with Man City f ex who has Rhodri, Silva and KdB in a midfield 3. So that only works sometimes.

2020-04-30 (14).png

2020-04-30 (15).png

2020-04-30 (16).png

Edited by Rober82

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kevinSw6 said:

For those playing the game in 3D rather than through IR or holiday mode, can you please recommend a good, consistent tactic? Thanks.. 

Both for home games and tough away games please.. 

@kevinSw6

There should not be any difference. Playing the game in 3dD or 2D should give best results because you have control over subs shout using SUS tactics. IR you have no control and holiday even less control.

There are Big away tactics base on Tequila and Home you could use FIRE 4321 or 4132

On 16/04/2020 at 11:20, RDF Tactics said:

@Arron_ Same for Greenwood. He went from 3 stars to 4 and a half in a year. I have no role set for him, but set Aerial as a focus, his Heading and Bravery went up by 3...(his determination went down by two which is frustrating, but i think thats down to other strikers having a lower determination than him)

these players have good potential of course, but the development has been rapid. If you're giving them game time, don't over do it by giving them roles to train, with additional focus. i've left everyone in my first team squad with no training role focus.

20200416111535_1.thumb.jpg.604e662e5651193dc25a7d9f981a6be6.jpg20200416111530_1.thumb.jpg.38c1cf70a7e3327e1202f38745f8d2c0.jpg

Hi @RDF Tactics nice results, I was wondering how you show the numbers next to the green arrows for your players developments? 

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@kevinSw6

There should not be any difference. Playing the game in 3dD or 2D should give best results because you have control over subs shout using SUS tactics. IR you have no control and holiday even less control.

There are Big away tactics base on Tequila and Home you could use FIRE 4321 or 4132

Could you please assist me with the code of the fire 4321 so that I can download it 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rober82:

I man mark the AI lowest dlp when I fear he will control the game, usually he is a dmc. This gives the AI some problems with getting out from the back. When it works they end up with 7 shots or less. Use the least effective AM for it. Tested with Fire And Water.

Example: Ben Pearson at Preston usually controls the games, I marked him with my least good amc and he got only 21 touches before getting subbed in the 60th minute.
I could have used a better example also, cause here they actually had 13shots which is over normal.

You do have some problems with Man City f ex who has Rhodri, Silva and KdB in a midfield 3. So that only works sometimes.

2020-04-30 (14).png

2020-04-30 (15).png

2020-04-30 (16).png

Thank you for that one mate :)

I'm not quite sure with that man marking, because there are some situation, in which I don't know what to do:

- if they play with to DM -> exactly the same role / position. What should we do then? Mark them both with our two AM?

- should we use left AM for the right DM and the other way round, or doesn't it make any difference?

13 minutes ago, solounamigo said:

I'm not quite sure with that man marking, because there are some situation, in which I don't know what to do:

- if they play with to DM -> exactly the same role / position. What should we do then? Mark them both with our two AM?

- should we use left AM for the right DM and the other way round, or doesn't it make any difference?

- Two DMs pick the on whose best in the role.. The one you think will control play. If MU start with Fred and McTominay, check passing vision and Dlp abilities. It has to bed Fred.
The role can give it away. Use the analysis tab on match day!

-Yes! :D  The one you use will be bizzy marking, so dont use the one who creates/scores most.

Edited by Rober82

2 ore fa, Rober82 ha scritto:

2020-04-30 (14).png

2020-04-30 (15).png

2020-04-30 (16).png

@Rober82 @knap

this is my nightmare.

with this 4312 narrow they build 5/6/7 ccc any time (i have played the same game about 40 time i guess…)

I can mark Marco Antonio but Almada behind my CM is Always an issue.

And that guy Camargo is simply unstoppable.

JUVE.PNG

JUVE CAMARGO.PNG

Edited by radetzky

2 hours ago, eltjon said:

if  you use opz skin, you can see the role that they are playing.

can be more easy to idetify who is the playmaker.

tac.jpg

You can actually see the same without any custom skin.

36 minutes ago, Filipezepp said:

best tactic for Wolverhampton?

Mate i won everything with wolves using Fire4312 and Dorksirjur2413 in tandem . 

One tip for when your playing man city Liverpool is in Fire4312 you need to pull the centre midfielder back to defence mid whwn playing These bigger teams . 

They do work and trustthe tactic ĺet your ass man do all team talks....very important . Good Luck 

Just now, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Mate i won everything with wolves using Fire4312 and Dorksirjur2413 in tandem . 

One tip for when your playing man city Liverpool is in Fire4312 you need to pull the centre midfielder back to defence mid whwn playing These bigger teams . 

They do work and trustthe tactic ĺet your ass man do all team talks....very important . Good Luck 

Thank you bro!

2 minutes ago, Filipezepp said:

Thank you bro!

Might be a tip for you with Morgan white . 

In my save i played him upfrontin my last 15 games towards title run in i swapped his position to striker in a front 3 and boom he exploded . 10 goals in 15 games diogo jota is a beast over 30+ goals a season  Adama traore at right wing is great too his pace gives him most assists in prem for me . Get a decent right back and maybe another couple of youngsters to give you some back up players.  

This is my final league table . 20200429_192035.thumb.jpg.ec9a588cc79d4e208750a27ee6257f14.jpg

22 minutes ago, Active Triple X said:

I want you to do some Manchester United tactics. V.20.4.1 @knap

People need to look at the posts i. These threads and they will see how many different tactics are being used at different clubs.  This is just being lazy . Open your eyes go through the posts and you be more wise for it 😎😎😎😎😊😊😊😋😋😋

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

18 minutes ago, RedDevil28 said:

in relation to training, lets say we follow the training schedules suggested by RDF and Rober ( great work btw!!!) - there is no info regarding pre-season schedules and how to mix it up with the individual training for optimal results during pre season. what do you suggest?

I use the 0 games one. We will be making pre season schedules at one pint, but there are like 10 other things we need to do before that.

I had an unemployed german save and tried to go with PILGRIMAGE 4141 (first one posted P102 EC FA)

Took a job at Unterhaching. We were 19th in 3rd tier league of Germany and media prediction was 10.

Took job at the end of December, before friendlies and here are results and standing at the end of the season:

uh1.thumb.png.1b93bded52ce1c51ad33a6a287e754e5.png   uh2.thumb.png.3ba455ffc58d2c9c9729f36e9d28e400.png  uh3.thumb.png.e18a50c7913e5a5fb37b67b397e5b3bc.png

Second season league table (Media prediction 9th) and STC stats (Mick Gudra on loan from Hannover 96, 33 matches 31 goals and 2 assists) :

image.thumb.png.258ace0402a79ca9b05f69d1e12f2f63.pngimage.thumb.png.35171f389d948407143edd5cdb3ba7fe.png  

Last 4 games played with new release of 4141 PILGRIMAGE (only difference is PF instead of AF I guess and Gudra still scored 5 in 3) 3 won and 1 lost in these last 4 games. I want to give it a try in 2. Bundesliga.

I know we are pretty hyped with FIRE 4321 and FIRE 4312 at the moment but this tactic is very useful with the right team (might not work with an underdog or top team as it can with a sub-top or average team) and you can make your striker work like charm with this too, which people most of the time look for that here anyway, so worth trying I guess if you have a such team.

1 hour ago, RedDevil28 said:

@RDF Tactics @Rober82 in relation to training, lets say we follow the training schedules suggested by RDF and Rober ( great work btw!!!) - there is no info regarding pre-season schedules and how to mix it up with the individual training for optimal results during pre season. what do you suggest?

We haven't search, yet, about pre season or youths.

:-)

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

1826670185_NewGame.pdf 338.59 kB · 259 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

RDF TRAINING

Summary by Rober

1. Get a lot of great fitness coaches, I have six. Three on each category. Put yourself and ass man at normal training categories, add 2 gk coaches for gk. If still room, find some normal coaches with model citizen personality.

2. Instead of training in position, add double intensity on individual training. Then select area which is lacking, f ex final third, that trains decisions and composure like shown here. These will increase very much. I think Almada started with 10 and 13, so +2 and still only 7months of season played.

3. This can be automated under rest in training tab. Select automation on all in individual, then they change according to his fitness levels to protect from training to hard when low fitness after matches, and get injuries.

4. If coaches have Model citizen personalities, you will also have increase in determination for many players. But not always so easy to find.

5. With this we recommend letting ass. man. handling normal training, and not combining this with other schedules, as we have hired may fitness coaches and have just you and ass man on normal categories.

RECOMMENDED TRAINING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

FA Trophy and if we make League 2 promotion, who knows.

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Edited by knap
Removing a link to third party forums.

BEOWULF is the only tactic I can get working on this version of FM. It's really frustrating me because I'm Spurs and 442 shouldn't work this well for a top team. Especially when you have Ndombele and Lo Celso as the two central midfielders. They wouldn't offer enough protection to back four in real life. I've so far failed to make a 4141 or any other formation work though, so 442 is!

Thanks Knap for your tactic. It's allowed me to win at last!

Edited by van_pommel

7 minutes ago, van_pommel said:

BEOWULF is the only tactic I can get working on this version of FM. It's really frustrating me because I'm Spurs and 442 shouldn't work this well for a top team. Especially when you have Ndombele and Lo Celso as the two central midfielders. They wouldn't offer enough protection to back four in real life. I've so failed to make a 4141 or any other formation work though, so 442 is!

i had same problem but used fire and water 4312 not looked back 

3 minutes ago, walshyfm said:

i had same problem but used fire and water 4312 not looked back 

Thanks for the reply I'll definitely try it. It looks so defensively vulnerable though. I'm a sucker for realism so I'm never completely comfortable with a tactic that I don't think would work in real life.

38 minutes ago, van_pommel said:

BEOWULF is the only tactic I can get working on this version of FM. It's really frustrating me because I'm Spurs and 442 shouldn't work this well for a top team. Especially when you have Ndombele and Lo Celso as the two central midfielders. They wouldn't offer enough protection to back four in real life. I've so failed to make a 4141 or any other formation work though, so 442 is!

From real life to simulation game, is a big gap.

Norwich City - First season: Won FA cup & the PL title!!!

Decided to start another new save with Norwich City and what should I say guys? The Fire&Water 4321 did it again for me.

Actually I'm using the tweaked version by @RDF Tactics with the floated crosses - nothing else changed.

1949229349_!!!!!!FM20.4.1FireandWaterVOL24321OXP103ECfloat.fmf

Won the Premier League and the FA cup in the first season.

Very important information:

- I don't play instant result

- no plug and play - doing lots of micro-management in my saves

- training by @Rober82 @RDF Tactics 

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm20-development-guide-and-training-schedules.html

- there's an pdf-document of @Rober82 at the first page of this thread -> read it and follow it exactly; what I mean, take that time and manage all that backroom transfers for getting amazing results

- I've got 4 fitness coaches and I'll go up to 6 -> this gives the squad amazing abilities

Last and important as well:

Take a look at one post above of @Rober82 - I'm using this man marking in EVERY match and it made me damn stable in AWAY matches.

I don't need to tweak anymore for big away matches.

2098008554_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-30um22_38_20.thumb.png.cd200a7e673bfc2467ffa53e1b44ae5b.png 708568502_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-30um22_38_29.thumb.png.ca8020ca6363da103183b02b5af6cbe6.png 810413276_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-30um22_38_34.thumb.png.331ba3b9b5c2f429469f8d1745ec70ba.png

1204100955_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-30um22_38_56.thumb.png.43c16ef2187e0bcba8bd8dfe537d3b77.png

@knap @Rober82 @RDF Tactics

Thank you for that amazing work :)

Let's bring some young talented guys into this Norwich squad now and go for even more titles :)

Edited by solounamigo