Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

15 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Been testing Knaps newest Oxford, the Kashmir 23221!

Very strong tactic with big teams, had a test 2nd half of season with Real Madrid - Only wins.

This is whole season with Bayern, also just wins. But was very close to maybe even 4 draws, as had a lot last minute winners. RNG could make the difference.

Still very strong. Key is to find right AMCs. Some will get in the box and score on crosses like Savic. Others will contribute with trough balls like Thiago. Coutinho does both, so probably best with a mix.
But there are many ways to Rome. Isco did not work, for some reason.

Will give it a go with Atalanta next to see if smaller teams could work.

2020-04-09 (3).png

2020-04-09 (5).png

2020-04-09 (6).png

2020-04-09 (7).png

2020-04-09 (10).png

2020-04-09 (11).png

waiting with anticipation

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @knap I'm a huge fan of your tactics, 451 ones are my favorite. Could you please add PREACHIN BLUES VOL 5 451 P109 ALL CUPS link into the list, its 1471 ID, I really love PREACHIN BLUES and would love to try a new version.

image.thumb.png.c5dd5dbaf370565f2a7f2975dc20b172.pngimage.thumb.png.f27317fbeee00318792c4e29e0c31df6.png

So I've been doing OK in FM20, usually meeting expectations but never really doing better.  I've won 3 trophies in 30 years of play.  I just restarted my journeyman save with a new manager and after reading some info from RDF and knap the last few days I've changed my setup and gone with a home tactic, an away tactic and a third tactic for when I am a severe underdog or against a bigger club.  The home tactic I am using is the Black Echo from 20.3.0 with the RDF tweaks that put up 101 points.  I'm using the same tactic listed as "away" for my base away or home as a close underdog/draw option.  The 20.4.0 Tequila Sunrise with 93 points and the RDF tweaks is my "Big Away" option.

I'm playing in Scottish League 2 as Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic.  We are expected to win the league by the board but were picked 3rd at 3-1 in the preseason preview.  The Peterhead match on Aug 22 was the first match I switched over to these three tactics and it's been a strong run of form thusfar.  By far the best overall run I've had with a club outside maybe my Karlskrona side a few months ago.  What's been really impressive is the slew of goals, 32, which is 11 more than the next club and also the defense, 6 allowed which is best in the league although Gala Fairydean have allowed just 9.  11W 1D 1L after 13 matches in the league but 9W and 1D after the tactical change.  The lone loss was by a mere 1-0 score to a club in hte Airtricity Premier which is the #25 rated league in Europe, just below the Championship in England.  League 2, our league, ranks #115 overall in line with Airtricity First Division. 

I usually play Journeyman style saves so I'm with lower tier teams alot so reading into ranking with Liverpool and stuff has been difficult as best since this year has required various tactics at varying levels to work.  Thanks to knap for all the hard work and I wanted to share my successes thusfar with the changes made.

1 hour ago, Azariiix said:

Hey @knap I'm a huge fan of your tactics, 451 ones are my favorite. Could you please add PREACHIN BLUES VOL 5 451 P109 ALL CUPS link into the list, its 1471 ID, I really love PREACHIN BLUES and would love to try a new version.

21 minutes ago, knap said:

@tagaddin

The cautious high possession tactic is above

Having a blast so far with your Route66 tactic in Baltika Kaliningrad save, took over them in 18th place and now after 6 games back to mid table with 4 wins and 2 draws also my mediocre poacher Allef scores 8 goals in these 6 games, not to say the tactic is not fully fluid yet

Will try the high possession tactic with my next Celta save and see how it goes

Edited by tagaddin

On 05/04/2020 at 20:09, Smiza said:

Beowulf 107 is this one? !!!!FM20.4.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECFA

On 05/04/2020 at 19:53, knap said:

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS BY TOMAKA

Max is maximum potential of tactic TOP 2 is trying to eliminate RNG (FMRTE is not being used)

858392610_Screenshot(344).thumb.png.cdea823450de3abfd76c811d4e24818f.png1101370154_Screenshot(632).thumb.png.c20b8d61e5a483fbb89d7c40fb825e09.png288486033_Screenshot(588).thumb.png.3114ed1ab64ae62f567be8ddaeb6dd99.png

FINAL TABLE

Angers Beowulf p107 Toulouse OXFORD 4321 P103

Screenshot (692).png

Hello friends, are these tests valid for the update to 4.1? I do not have the impression. What do you think of knap and Par1s?

12 hours ago, jonnysnipe said:

Love the look at this but can't move away from that defensively solid one I said the other day consistent results for the first time with a team about 150 average CA

Hey Big Man...I saw the one you said was defensively solid yesterday...Would you say that it's consistently solid in away matches for you bro?

Don't think there's an issue finding a home tactic this year but an away tactic seems slightly trickier...although I've had great success with some 4141's

2 minutes ago, yuzojr said:

Hi Knap. Can you please make an updated version of !!!!!FM20.4.0TequilasunriseknaplassMEZ41311P101ALLCUPS. Much thanks

ME is the same for 20.4 & 20.4.1

(2040ME)

gentlemen i am happy to announce a tweak of beowulf that its a miracle ......i wwant to share with you and have some feedback ...... tested with seven teams.......   wolfsburg ,  udinese , at . madrid , marseille, den haag , paok , west ham........... i am so EXCITED  to find my pleasure on this.....knap thank you so much

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (772).png

gu.fmf

25 minutes ago, kukocavolonte said:

gentlemen i am happy to announce a tweak of beowulf that its a miracle ......i wwant to share with you and have some feedback ...... tested with seven teams.......   wolfsburg ,  udinese , at . madrid , marseille, den haag , paok , west ham........... i am so EXCITED  to find my pleasure on this.....knap thank you so much

gu.fmf 45.03 kB · 13 downloads

Will you show the league table with these 7 teams?
Edited by adlyd90

vor 34 Minuten schrieb kukocavolonte:

gu.fmf 45 kB · 5 downloads

Would you mind proving the miracle? what have you changed? what are the results? etc...

i made this tactic on the middle of previous season.... this season i am on the early stage but with same good results .....i was aiming to post it when i finish my seasons with all teams but i thought it was better to do it now as i really think it will help a lot people.....i will post some pics of three teams and from this early stage of new season and i will give more as it procceeds ......alsoo who ever wants can give feedback.....i know that it may not be convincing with few things now to see but give me sometime and ho ever wants can be a part of it.....thank you guys

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (773).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (774).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (775).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (776).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (777).png

gu.fmf