Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, don't know how to search in this topic and it is 198 pages right now, so can someone help me and share posts regarding player searching / filtering / scouting please, if there are any..

Seems like most of the tactics are working fine but i would like to see recommendations and experiences for team building.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, knap said:

@jspbaptista

Spurs dominant!!

If you are dominant then Kashmir or the PLGRIMAGE above. Oxford tactics are all rounders There are Away tactics for tough games, otherwise tweak the mentality as per RDF. 

But, since it is made for 20.4.1, is PILGRIMAGE effective in FMT (still in 20.4.0)?

Thanks a lot!

On 04/04/2020 at 21:56, hilmz88 said:

got my first job in the 4th tier of Sweden with Eslovs BK. we have got 10 games to go and are currently in the relegation zone.

League table 1.png

managed to stay up and finish in 9th place. i used this tactic in the end  VENOM & FAITH 442 P109 FA CC

going into next season i think if i can make a few signings we should definitely be able to push for promotion 

League table

707890928_Leaguetable2.thumb.png.ea22921ff462edb73eaa3631e98c81ef.png

Results, i took over from the Ifk Malmo match that day was my first day in the office as well

605532221_Results1.thumb.png.b28055cd0d282cc4c20279bf0b1741fc.png

my best player while i was there :lol: i used him upfront for 6 of the 10 games as well. where he scored 3 times 

1264183506_JensLynard.thumb.png.c7ab1689d610942cb958028be79ec88c.png

Using KnapKash... I managed to win the league first time round with Lazio, losing on a few games and unbeatened with Lyon. In the Polish league, i've won one and drawn four, though ahaha. Any advice on what tactic to use that favours an attacking style, whilst making the most of bang average players. 

22 minutes ago, sebel said:

Hey guys - Just started a new career with Lyon and want/need to play a 4231/451 style.

I've checked Knap' tactics on the Google sheet, thus, which one would you recommend between these: 

PREACHIN BLUES VOL 5 451 P109 ALL CUPS   vs.  TEA FOR ONE AM 4231 P101 EC CC

Many thanks and stay safe ;)

I recommend Preachin Blues 451, for me the best 451 around.  

54 minutes ago, yoodu14 said:

Still no one to have a decent and consistent tactic for Arsenal ? Been trying almost every Knap's tactics and no one works...

is there a way a can view your file? or just your current team. most of Knaps tactics work with Arsenal, i don't know a tactic of his that doesn't

4 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

is there a way a can view your file? or just your current team. most of Knaps tactics work with Arsenal, i don't know a tactic of his that doesn't

Sorry mate, I have deleted all my files.. I was really getting annoyed with not taking any pleasure at all on this opus.. I have tried almost every tactic and every time the same thing : getting a lot of chances but not a lot on target, conceding goals and goals through long balls. Getting battered against big teams and lucky to draw against rubbish teams home or away..

1 hour ago, yoodu14 said:

Still no one to have a decent and consistent tactic for Arsenal ? Been trying almost every Knap's tactics and no one works...

It's literally impossible that no knaps tactic works with Arsenal..try with Kashmir vol5. Aubameyang and Lacazette will be deadly as AF's and at 90% you'll win the PL.

Hi @knap

You had a 4411 tactic with wb's on here a while ago(almost a 2611 formation), I think it was a "Tea for One"-tactic. It was a very high-scoring tactic with close to 150 goals if I'm not mistaking. I can't find this in the Google doc. and was just wondering if it never made it to the tac-document. (good chance you don't know which tactic I mean, so I'll provide a SS after work if I find it)

EDIT: NM I found it, didn't think to look under the 20.2.4 tab. 

This is tactic is actually still the best for me, even though I'm playing on the latest ME: LINK

Edited by Augustin1979

Many thanks for your reply guys but I Can confirm every tactic I used have made Auba & Laca looking like strikers from the local club. I'm even thinking the problem come from Steam?? There's no way with Knap's tactics I was losing against Burnley and Southampton at home, and getting battered 4-1 against Lazio with 32 shots and only 8 on target

@Toxteth O'Grady

You can sort google docs columns. Screenshot I've sorted sub top

If at Home to a weak side, try a tactic from the Top Column

If at Home against a good side, try a tactic from sub top column

Away from home, try a tactic from underdog column

Another to use tactics is to use the odds for the game

Favourite to win game try a tactic from top column

If a draw predicted, try a tactic from sub top column

If predicted to lose, try a tactic from underdog column

1459976820_Screenshot(837).thumb.png.b976b9274e29169cd125bfd58ffef161.png

Just tried a new one with my latest Arsenal save : PILGRIMAGE 2341 P104 ALL CUPS

Still no improvements.. Guys, there must be something wrong with my game, I tried every tactic and always the same result, no win, loads of chances but no goals.. I play with the 20.4.1 version.

Help please..

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 13.03.48.png

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 13.03.35.png

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 13.03.00.png

12 minutes ago, yoodu14 said:

Just tried a new one with my latest Arsenal save : PILGRIMAGE 2341 P104 ALL CUPS

Still no improvements.. Guys, there must be something wrong with my game, I tried every tactic and always the same result, no win, loads of chances but no goals.. I play with the 20.4.1 version.

Help please..

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 13.03.48.png

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 13.03.35.png

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 13.03.00.png

are you doing the shouts during the match?

18 minutes ago, yoodu14 said:

You mean giving my players instructions?

when playing a match the shouts button select that and when drawing - show some passion - when winning by 1 goal demand more and winning by +2 goals praise may work if you are drawing a lot and have you tried the 2341 pilgrimage tactic might suit arsenal players

Hi Knap,

superb work. Tried many of your tactics over the last few years, would find fm so frustrating without them.

used your 343 IF a lot this year. Some fantastic results with my underdog team (Hemel) especially away on cautious mentality. Could you have a look at it? may be coincidence but doesn’t seem quite so sharp since the last update.

many thanks for this thread, gratefully appreciated.

20 minutes ago, knap said:

@Oscr

2nd tab

1st tab will become a summary of test results.

Thanks, are they all 20.4.1 tactics though? The tab says 20.4.0 and 20.3 so I wasn't sure whether to touch them

Unrelated question, but should I leave touchline instructions and OIs to my assistant manager? I currently have them set to myself but never do any

So this was a fun test to do. Kashmir p111 vol 5 is a very attacking direct tactic, so it stood to reason that it would either go straight to hell with an underdog, or very well. It went well, but only because of certain squad traits.
A lesser team in any league would have worse technical skills so have to compensate in some other way.
Sheffield United have a tall squad with a lot of good headers, and big guys up front who can get on all sorts of crosses, and the wing backs are good crossers. This fits Kashmir.
So we had most crosses completed in the league with 435, and also best coversion rate with 27%.
25 goals came from corners, so you need a good corner taker (Norwood has 15), and CBs with heading jumping (bravery and awareness also helps.

Despite the technical disadvantages they created most chances in the league, with 158. Chance conversion was also best with 13%, even with 2 most shots fires. (820 shots.)

With this tactic I've found you get 1/3rd of goals from trough balls, so it helps with fast strikers and a good mezzala.
Another 1/3 comes from crosses as explained above, so it also helps if the strikers are good brave headers and finishers.
Last third is corners as said above.
If you lack players, or don't succeed in any of these three, you are gonna not do this well.

PS! Also added a passes completed SS, that one you can see for yourself.

2020-04-06 (3).png

2020-04-06 (4).png

2020-04-06 (5).png

2020-04-06 (6).png

2020-04-06 (7).png

2020-04-06 (8).png

2020-04-06 (10).png

Edited by Rober82

4 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

Hi RDF, I wish to upload my save here but it says it's too big, any tips to send it over to you?