Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Knap thanks. I had use the 442 with sunderland with success. I hope that Sheff United to be at the same pace them.

The 442 is:  P109 ALL CUPS (P112 but with revised set pieces) ?

I have also downloaded the 41311 that seems nice.

Edited by pedromanuelpinto

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Nomerie said:

i cant seem to find it can you send me the link?

first tactic in this post
https://community.sigames.com/topic/451185-fm-19-beowulf-442-44114420-4420wings-and-424-424-if/#comments

11 hours ago, knap said:

It is probably better to use a 442 even if forcing players to play as a winger or Wide midfielder. Check the screenshots and you will see the test squad players are not an ideal fit.

Otherwise

Unplugged 4231

BLUE MATTER 433

PILGRIMAGE 23221

PILGRIMAGE 451

ARGUS 343 IF

Wich one do you think is the best in overall play without TI exploit and the Short corner (i find myself scoring so many goals in this type of plays and i play online so my friends started to complain). Offline game for me it's not a problem.

Is not a complain to your tactics itself, just a question. :)

I like the P106 and started to use P109.

Recommendations

P109 ALL CUPS 442

P106 ALL CUPS 442

P103 ECCC 442

P108 NO LOSS 4411

PILGRIMAGE 4141

BEOWULF FM 19.3.0 IW P104 442

For Fulham I would try P109 or P103 and perhaps a 4141 like PILGRIMAGE.

P108 ALL CUPS 442 was highest scoring of recent tactics, but the p109 all cups was similar. Poacher role often gets most goals and all the tactics should work for small clubs.

19 hours ago, knap said:

P108 ALL CUPS 442 was highest scoring of recent tactics, but the p109 all cups was similar. Poacher role often gets most goals and all the tactics should work for small clubs.

link?

Il y a 17 heures, knap a dit :

I use right on right but others use left on right. which I normally only use if IW, but there is no right or wrong.

Thanks Knap, and about individual training? Do you train the exact positions?

Hello Knap,

Which Mezzela is more defensive? I playing with Torreira on right side and Ozil on left side.

@topic

Using P112,

How works your forwards? I notice that mine, i mean Auba and Laca, don't create much chances. 

If they score it only by accident, contrary to mine midfielders (mezzella and wings) << they shooting a lot of spectacular goals.

Although it doesn't bother me to destroying the league, great tactic Knap !!!!!

Edited by szary0877

Usually in most of my tactics the MCL is more defensive and the MCR takes more risks.

I would guess over a season the strikers will score more than RL, but is a downside and often a player like Pogba will be top scorer.

It does not usually matter, as with MU Pogba is usually on left, but usually worth trying changing them over to see what works best.

2075256615_Screenshot(1955).thumb.png.ce904449a0ce8ed930b46fc61ca595c9.png

Dear Knap,

It seems your tactic "19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC.fmf" is the one which is still the most effective according to FM Arena's testing table. Is it normal even if you created new ones which won more points (like 112 for example...incredible by the way) ?

I know you don't give any filters for players (unfortunately), but could you please give 3/4 key attributs for each position ? I win everything with big teams without any transfer but with underdogs it is hard and it seems I don't transfer the good ones.

Thanks in advance and again great job for all your work.

I mostly use scout reports stars and how they play, unless looking at a comparison between players. The Good player forum usually has good ideas of players that work.

Genie scout does have a player rating guide, which may or may not be useful, but should at least be a guide. Top left hand corner menu of Genie

Screenshot (2012).png

Screenshot (2013).png

Screenshot (2014).png

Screenshot (2015).png

Screenshot (2016).png

Screenshot (2017).png

Screenshot (2018).png

Screenshot (2019).png

Screenshot (2020).png

This was a player I picked up as a free transfer in VS and only started to struggle in PL, I doubt he would have been kept if just based on attributes.

ARON.thumb.png.5a8d08d1aab61b28f4202a2a5a4672a2.png

Sorry, one question came to my mind.

Does that mean that you only hire players according to the position role => that mean a box to box for box to box midfielder, an advanced forward only in attack, a ball playing defender only in centre defense etc. ?

Don.t forget to check hidden attributes from scout reports and personalities and determination. Although in FM 17 I had a CB in VS with determination 1 and was one of my best players.

26 minutes ago, knap said:

Don.t forget to check hidden attributes from scout reports and personalities and determination. Although in FM 17 I had a CB in VS with determination 1 and was one of my best players.

knap listen, I've changed my mentality tostandard because I think that at a laterstage smaller teams are setting up on thecounter and we're hoping for it.