Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Knap, I saw you suggested to Beowulf 442 to another user for an underdog team, and to consider using the attacking variant at home and the defensive variant away, where can I find each of these? I'm planning to use them for a Leyton Orient save, but if there is something you think would work better I'd be open to that as well!

BTW, thanks heaps for your BeoWulf4231KnapPressP103, it's gotten me some awesome results, with Ajax & Jong Ajax winning 6 straight titles and some good performances in the Champions League, we're now ranked as the 6th best club in Europe in 2024! It's my first time playing an FM game on pc so I really appreciate the tactics you share and the explanations that go along with them.

Edited by JWH11

The latest tactics are not showing much difference in performance for top or underdog. 

I would therefor use the top BEOWULF tactics 424,4420,442 4231. There is also SICILIAN DEFENCE, Also check Optimalprimal posts for game management if needed.

This is an independent test of 4231 DM which I consider weaker than the tactics above.

4231DM.thumb.png.9d1a6e13d3d5c7d048292b23215b4517.png

20 hours ago, knap said:

The latest tactics are not showing much difference in performance for top or underdog. 

I would therefor use the top BEOWULF tactics 424,4420,442 4231. There is also SICILIAN DEFENCE, Also check Optimalprimal posts for game management if needed.

This is an independent test of 4231 DM which I consider weaker than the tactics above.

4231DM.thumb.png.9d1a6e13d3d5c7d048292b23215b4517.png

Cant find the Optimalprimal game management post, can you link please? Thanks!

3 horas atrás, knap disse:

There is a High Scoring 442 in OP with 170 goals or the 424 with Real Madrid 2nd season 200 goals.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it is not second season. Look at the date on top (2026). The High Scoring 442 keeps bringing me great results (Real Madrid save). I'll post final results later… My strikers are on fire and my miedfielders too. :)

Edited by s1cruz3

I am using 2 right footed wingers, so you can't always have right on right. Even if you have the right foots why not try it the other way round. There are no hard and fast rules if you find something works well go with it.